Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 63. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Interesting article updated on medby Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Amazing article, a lot of CEO's of big and successful projects tell something about this topic i would suggest to check it out and be updated.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Will Presale token be distributed to mew or to dashboard? I may not be having the correct information as regards Presale

I have no idea, I haven't look into it honestly, it's probably your best bet to go to their telegram channel and ask in there, the admin team or one of the staff are always around to answer questions.

wow yeah, i asked in the telegram group and admin where super fast in answering the question Cool

The token will be distributed in the dashboard and i think i like this, it will control dumping to a great deal

This is telegram link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@vanigplatform

very interesting, I would have thought that we get the tokens in our wallet. but I have no problem if they are on the Vanig platform. I hold the tokens anyway at least 3 years :-)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Will Presale token be distributed to mew or to dashboard? I may not be having the correct information as regards Presale

I have no idea, I haven't look into it honestly, it's probably your best bet to go to their telegram channel and ask in there, the admin team or one of the staff are always around to answer questions.

wow yeah, i asked in the telegram group and admin where super fast in answering the question Cool

The token will be distributed in the dashboard and i think i like this, it will control dumping to a great deal

Ahh cool glad you checked it out, i've always had a great experience with them in their Telegram channel! They hold a tonne of quizzes in there as well to win like $100 worth of their tokens!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Having the demo MVP is important not only because it shows a clear vision for the platform but also because it is what investors look for to have trust and faith that an Ico can deliver and be successful

You are right. If you have a working product or a MVP, it is much easier, to find and excite your investors. The investors can see how the final product will look like.

Rightly said. Working product is always good. Specially when there are many ICOs coming every month and now investors are comparing lot of factors before putting money in any ICO.
Activity: 420
Having the demo MVP is important not only because it shows a clear vision for the platform but also because it is what investors look for to have trust and faith that an Ico can deliver and be successful

You are right. If you have a working product or a MVP, it is much easier, to find and excite your investors. The investors can see how the final product will look like.
Activity: 209
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion. Excellence approach, certain activity.  Good luck guys!

My thoughts exactly! the MVP demo platform is very well laid out imo. and the the whole project once live will be beneficial to so many people around the world.

The demo is good because you can see the Vanigs teams vision and it gives investors an impression of what the future will hold, it also shows what the dev team are working on!
Activity: 25
Hi DEVs! I wish your plan runs happily!
Aware project, pretty good approach!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion. Excellence approach, certain activity.  Good luck guys!

My thoughts exactly! the MVP demo platform is very well laid out imo. and the the whole project once live will be beneficial to so many people around the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I know it’s been talked about, but one of the best things Vanig offers is a reduced supply chain. It’s fantastic that they understand getting rid of the middle man makes prices cheaper  for the consumer and that’s something we all want

In virtually all sphere of life and business, middlemen tend to make product more expensive and sometimes scarcely available I believe vanig have done well in reducing their effect in e-commerce platform
Activity: 490
Will be very interested to see what comes out of TechCrunch meetings in China. Looking forward to some great news from Vanig regarding new partnerships and deals. Wish the team and cofounder Vinodh all the best!

Oh, I didn't know that! Decided to check this info, yep, they announced in Twitter that they are going to join Techcrunch Conference in Hangzhou. This is huge event, I'm very glad that Vanig attends it. I wonder what kind of participating it is.

The conferences they are taking part in seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time passes this is a good sign as it means the company and project will continue to grow their reach and recognition in the crypto community but also in the tech and financial sectors as well

This shows their gaining experience in the field and get to know how to approach the ICO and especially to identify the potential investors.

Yep team seems to be learning fast as they go and already seem to have a great grasp of the market and the conditions they need to overcome and move past to really reach a growing and sustainable  cosystem and platform I’m hoping over the next years it will continue to grow and improve

I am not sure where the product is at right now. From telegram it is still going further development given the mvp was released on testnet we should be expecting a mainnet soon. Anyways I think the progress is ongoing and again the fashion being the starting point I think is a good one.
Activity: 532
There is still plenty of time for private sale to be reached and I believe it should be easy to achieve. An ico with such strong partnerships and promotion should do really well in all parts of sale. Can see Vanig sell out quite quick

Selling out fast is a possibility if you ask me but it actually depends on how much connection the project has with the heart of its community. Public sales are actually the trial times for ico projects. That's how I see it anyway. The more lovers you have in the community, the faster your token disappears
Activity: 728
Will be very interested to see what comes out of TechCrunch meetings in China. Looking forward to some great news from Vanig regarding new partnerships and deals. Wish the team and cofounder Vinodh all the best!

Oh, I didn't know that! Decided to check this info, yep, they announced in Twitter that they are going to join Techcrunch Conference in Hangzhou. This is huge event, I'm very glad that Vanig attends it. I wonder what kind of participating it is.

The conferences they are taking part in seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time passes this is a good sign as it means the company and project will continue to grow their reach and recognition in the crypto community but also in the tech and financial sectors as well

This shows their gaining experience in the field and get to know how to approach the ICO and especially to identify the potential investors.

Yep team seems to be learning fast as they go and already seem to have a great grasp of the market and the conditions they need to overcome and move past to really reach a growing and sustainable  cosystem and platform I’m hoping over the next years it will continue to grow and improve
So much to think about the future while we are still in the early stage of ico. I'd rather want to know more about and see how they will going to work with this after their ico. That will be my based towards seeing how they will last longer in future.

Considering that the team is very active and i am not talking about just the team. I am talking about the core team they seem to know what they want from this project, what they want to achieve, how they want to achieve it?  I am sure they won't disappoint.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

So much to think about the future while we are still in the early stage of ico. I'd rather want to know more about and see how they will going to work with this after their ico. That will be my based towards seeing how they will last longer in future.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like Vanig they have a diverse team and they are reaching out to lots of brands in different areas to create an international decentralized supply chain.
Activity: 182

They definitely will, Vanig team are well devoted and work tirelessly to attain a top notch platform the future do look great for these guys.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672
Great to see Vanig promoting the Iot, don’t think people realise what an amazing space this is. Will be an area that changes the way the world works and if Vanig is involved than it can only be a good thing

IoT is the future and vanig is doing this based on the future and the present, so wherever the wind blows, they will flow with it, the technology niche is getting much more simplified by the day and the globe is moving with that form of simplicity, so any project that doesn't go with such trend will be left behind, so this project is bound to survive if the team relentless move the project
Pages:
Jump to: