Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 67. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I believe they are working according to priority and capability. They know what is of most importance and feasible at every point to the project and they go for it. When it's time for that you are waiting, it will surely come through too.
3 more weeks till the end day of Vanig ICO.
Let's keep supporting the project, and invest into Vanig if you want.
The Vanig project launched massive marketting campaigns, which lasted for months.

I think this is not the right information. Vanig ICO has not yet started how come it will finish in 3 weeks? Are you talking about private sales which is ongoing?

I think he must have either  mistook it for another project or he is referring to the private sales. Which ever it is, thanks for clearing it up.

Still private sale is going on. Then pre-sales will start and then public sale. I don't know if team is updating private sale counter on daily or once in a week.

Accordingto what they have announced, the private sale will end July 22 and the pre-sale will start on July 23. The amount has been raised has not been announced yet.

We’re not going to see a total until the private sale is over then we’ll find out how far off they are from the hardcap and see how the standard ico process will roll out it’s interesting their getting such a big response during even the private sale portion already

Team will update once the private sale is over. Till then we need to wait. Hope to see good numbers.

With the amount of work Vanig have put on recently, Im highly expecting some good numbers
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I believe they are working according to priority and capability. They know what is of most importance and feasible at every point to the project and they go for it. When it's time for that you are waiting, it will surely come through too.
The Vanig project launched massive marketting campaigns, which lasted for months.

I think this is not the right information. Vanig ICO has not yet started how come it will finish in 3 weeks? Are you talking about private sales which is ongoing?

I think he must have either  mistook it for another project or he is referring to the private sales. Which ever it is, thanks for clearing it up.

Still private sale is going on. Then pre-sales will start and then public sale. I don't know if team is updating private sale counter on daily or once in a week.

Accordingto what they have announced, the private sale will end July 22 and the pre-sale will start on July 23. The amount has been raised has not been announced yet.

We’re not going to see a total until the private sale is over then we’ll find out how far off they are from the hardcap and see how the standard ico process will roll out it’s interesting their getting such a big response during even the private sale portion already

Team will update once the private sale is over. Till then we need to wait. Hope to see good numbers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

All what we know is, that one big investor invested 1 million in the Vanig project. There are no further information how many tokens they overall sold. They've got big response from many people who are very interested in Vanig.

We know who the investor is, namely Saransh Sharma, the president of 4New ( https://4new.io/ )
I still have no idea what the two companies would have in common, but maybe he just invested because he sees a good chance of big profits
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

All what we know is, that one big investor invested 1 million in the Vanig project. There are no further information how many tokens they overall sold. They've got big response from many people who are very interested in Vanig.

We won't be getting exact figures from the private sale, the team has said it in the Telegram channel, unfortunately it really is 'private' so once we've moved onto other stages we'll be able to see what funds they are raising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 238
Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. They have a well-prepared Whitepaper, Business Model, and Executive Summary. The future of eCommerce is here...this is Vanig where shopping is  simplified and transparency is observed every step of the way.! I recommend this project to all my friends
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I've looked at the MVP again, thought there might be an update. But apparently there is none.
For this I have discovered how easy it is to add new products to the blockchain, just fill out this form:
http://hyperledger.vanig.io:3000/productlisting/add-product.html
Price is again only in Vanig, I'm curious if ever a price will be given in Fiat?

Vanig team should provide Fiat option as well. Not everyone will use crypto currencies for buying products.

im pretty sure that they said that it'll only ever be available in Vanig tokens at the start, which is what will bring in the constant demand for the tokens in the long run.
That is a very smart move i think Vanig team has also thought about that and that is why they decided to start wit Vanig Tokens, but can we expect fiat payment in the future?

I think we had such discussion here one time, of course, team is looking at vanig as the fuel that runs the platform, i think they were reluctant to add fiat as an option in the first place which is understandable but i think all that is clear now since they say for sure they are going to work with fiat, which will come later though

Makes sense fiat not being there really restricts their reach so having it and balancing it against incentives that make owning and using vanig enticing is probably the best way to really go which they decided to do which was smart

I like the fact that they have such listening ears and would do anything to make investors proud and confident in them, since the beginning up til now there have been such good rapport between team and investors
Have not heard anything about a two token approach for the Vanig platform. Could someone please explain what is meant or how this would work. People are not confusing it with the tiered reward platform?

Detailed information not available as of now. But you can check with Vanig team next time during AMA session at telegram channel.

Okay will go in and check the last AMA on Vanig telegram and read what was said. Looking forward to hearing more on this subject as it seems very confusing at ten moment. Hope it is explained by the Vanig team
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Have not heard anything about a two token approach for the Vanig platform. Could someone please explain what is meant or how this would work. People are not confusing it with the tiered reward platform?

Detailed information not available as of now. But you can check with Vanig team next time during AMA session at telegram channel.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
4 more week till the final day of Vanig.io ICO.
You can buy the token through current ICO.
Activity: 532

Activity: 280
I suppose it is a very nice project.
Riveting website, certain results.  Good luck DEV's.
Yeah, Vanig project is a good one, which can change the E-commerce and Supply Chain.
The project can make a big change, and create new future of shopping.

Certainly is the future with the cool features of tracking where it originated from and the other impressive features - and not to forget the big overall fees significantly reduced

I expect product price will be very less at Vanig platform compare to other e-commerce sites. But for now I still don't know how price will be adjusted with daily token price fluctuations.

I expect they would use the two token approach according to what i was told in one of the telegram AMA. Although i don't fully understand the concept of the two tokens approach.

Well I was at that AMA as well I believe they have that covered like you said they want to use the two token approach which I don't really know how it works but the bottom line is that they have a solution

Two token approach is more confusing now;).  Vanig is going to mine two different type of tokens? If yes then how exactly it will work. If I buy a product in one type Vanig token then again how price will be adjusted with second type of Vanig token?
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Yeah, Vanig project is a good one, which can change the E-commerce and Supply Chain.

Certainly is the future with the cool features of tracking where it originated from and the other impressive features - and not to forget the big overall fees significantly reduced

I expect product price will be very less at Vanig platform compare to other e-commerce sites. But for now I still don't know how price will be adjusted with daily token price fluctuations.

I expect they would use the two token approach according to what i was told in one of the telegram AMA. Although i don't fully understand the concept of the two tokens approach.

Well I was at that AMA as well I believe they have that covered like you said they want to use the two token approach which I don't really know how it works but the bottom line is that they have a solution
Activity: 728

Activity: 490
Vanig are very good at identifying groups that fit in with what they are trying to achieve. All their partnerships enable the roadmap to move forward. A few more of these and Vanig will truly stand out as a leader in the ecommerce space

True, partnership for Vanig project have been strategic all along but I'm yet to see partnership with major relations store or chain..

as easy as that may seem it not going to be easy most of those major stores wouldn't want to partner right now till they have a clear sight of vanig's success. I believe soon such partnership will ensue

I think it's natural for people to wait and see how successful something is before becoming patners. But at a point all this commercial stores would be the ones running to vanig to get a spot because of how successful they have seen  vanig. Vanig just need to play their card right.

Incentives is what attracts partners. I mean vanig can go various vertical when it comes to ecommerce. They can have a free fee period or even some value to the partner. I think there is enough room to attract partners when the production product is in place.
Pages:
Jump to: