Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 65. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello!
Looking forward for more updates.
Unblemished results, a rather interesting design!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
This project looks interesting. It would interesting to get the feedback gave on the current version of the system.

They are constantly updating and releasing news and info but it’s mostly through their telegram if you sit in there you will see the team is insanely active with the community ask questions and get answers pretty surprisingly fast
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Such plan are becoming useful! Interesting design, cerebral website, flawless design.

The website design is awesome and also by my judgment, user friendly. One can easily see what he/she wants just with few clicks rather than the other way round.

Team is efficiently working on multiple things. This is visible in all the things now including websites, private sales, etc.. Looking forward for the presale to start.
Activity: 209
Great to see Vanig promoting the Iot, don’t think people realise what an amazing space this is. Will be an area that changes the way the world works and if Vanig is involved than it can only be a good thing
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

Yea, i get a bit agitated when i see such happen, just like in their telegram group, you get to see people ask same question about exchange, that's pretty annoying, when a project is even yet to conclude its process and after that comes the usual thing of seeking for exchange(s) which may also take some chunk of time, i won't be surprised to see someone ask same question here in the next couple of minutes
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The presale stage starts in 20 days time, it feels like the private sale has been running forever. It’s great they secured the deal with the 4NEW CEO for $1m. I think we will see a real influx of investments when the presale starts.

Yes, private sale taking long time. I was expecting it to finish by now. Vanig team is doing good promotion of the project, but still private sale is not kicking off.

i have no issues with them running the private sale for this period of time, it allows for institutional investors to actually hear about the project and invest early, that benefits everyone.  You'll still be able to buy the tokens in the ICO, so there's literally no issue with the private sale running for a period of time.
Yeah i agree early investors have the most benefits, i think when their pre-sale starts it will be a huge success because they have announced a lot of partnerships and achievements before the sale started and a huge community that supports them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Token is locked in website dashboard and not distributed till after ICO so I doubt a book can be generated for Vanig on any dex just yet... They have it all arranged...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The presale stage starts in 20 days time, it feels like the private sale has been running forever. It’s great they secured the deal with the 4NEW CEO for $1m. I think we will see a real influx of investments when the presale starts.

Yes, private sale taking long time. I was expecting it to finish by now. Vanig team is doing good promotion of the project, but still private sale is not kicking off.

i have no issues with them running the private sale for this period of time, it allows for institutional investors to actually hear about the project and invest early, that benefits everyone.  You'll still be able to buy the tokens in the ICO, so there's literally no issue with the private sale running for a period of time.

It gives people more time to get the word out to invest in ICO for sure. definitely worth long term investment i believe. sometimes prolonging the sale is beneficial to all. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I’m excited about Vanig launching in Asia, seems like governments are starting to loosen regulations regarding ICOs. Hopefully China may be free to invest in time for public sale. You never know that would build some momentum

Vanig team already announced plans to start operations in Asian market like China and may be India ? I don't know the list of countries. anyways, I will check with team.
Activity: 238

Activity: 28
The project seems rather promising! Engaging business, watchful job, impeccably activity.
Activity: 209
I’m excited about Vanig launching in Asia, seems like governments are starting to loosen regulations regarding ICOs. Hopefully China may be free to invest in time for public sale. You never know that would build some momentum
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Such plan are becoming useful! Interesting design, cerebral website, flawless design.

The website design is awesome and also by my judgment, user friendly. One can easily see what he/she wants just with few clicks rather than the other way round.

The website  is awesome and user friendly and I expect more update and upgrade, vanig have every reason to succeed
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Just finished trying out the MVP,

All looking good , simple with warm blue theme,

I really hope that vanig will implement to mobile app early (june 2019 on roadmap right?)

Also great to see my country is on the list , even 2021 still long way to go  Roll Eyes

Yes, the MVP works very well. But tell me, what did you buy (virtually)?
In my experience, about 70% of the tester put Lego in the cart, me too:-)

And me too  Grin Why are toys so attractive? You just can not resist) I think this can be an interesting psychological pattern: when you're told to buy something for test purposes and for free, you choose a thing you would never buy for your real money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Just finished trying out the MVP,

All looking good , simple with warm blue theme,

I really hope that vanig will implement to mobile app early (june 2019 on roadmap right?)

Also great to see my country is on the list , even 2021 still long way to go  Roll Eyes

Yes, the MVP works very well. But tell me, what did you buy (virtually)?
In my experience, about 70% of the tester put Lego in the cart, me too:-)
Activity: 532

Activity: 28
Activity: 728
Understand that there are still several stages to go in the sale of the Vanig token. And realise that Vanig can not really discuss exchange listings, but it is crucial to how a token initially goes so why not talk about it. Have seen some great projects set back due to poor choices

It’s still not something they are going to be able to talk about lol all the big exchanges have nda requirements before ICOs complete. Big ones like binance literally make it a rule not to even mention a possible listing till it’s approved. I really doubt they will say much yet

Exchange topic shouldn't be brought up again till towards the end of the sale. We might likely have to stay till September before anything about exchange starts to come out. Vanig should focus on the implementation, this project is a good one
Pages:
Jump to: