Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 107. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
This coin should worth like 400-500 easily,Look stability,all the dev work...Im start to thinking we need only some fancy and clean picture/marketing Smiley
Like this one ?

Grin  Grin  Grin

You can expect 2000sat minimum (first floor) with VPN, but MARKETING is one key  Cool

I can make beautiful pictures (market oriented with momentum)....
==>0.5BTC
My BTC adress :
15TANT6vSGHLmBm6nMdZgHwYe9XTNoLusC
... or VPNcoin(0.5BTC worth)
... or any shitcoins (0.5BTC worth)

Grin

Sorry ==> English is not my firts language  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
It's time to let more people to know this coin.
long time to let more people to know this coin before.
but not for now with so low btc price.

vpncoin has the potential to be more valuable then btc ever was....I am stil unsure as to what caused this price drop....other ten speculation, and manipulation of btc markets and resulting panic...like cex turning off cloud mining under 25ghs..only hurts all coins particularly btc....i don't see any sense in such actions...if your a multicoin pool and exchange...to keep on topic...the btc price should not slow the promotion of this, vpncoin..we should not let it

Yes, the vpncoin's price been seriously underestimated,
BitNet is a very useful cross-currency network,
I believe that the value will be rise in the future.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

vpncoin has the potential to be more valuable then btc ever was....I am stil unsure as to what caused this price drop....other ten speculation, and manipulation of btc markets and resulting panic...like cex turning off cloud mining under 25ghs..only hurts all coins particularly btc....i don't see any sense in such actions...if your a multicoin pool and exchange...to keep on topic...the btc price should not slow the promotion of this, vpncoin..we should not let it
Blockchain engineer
BitNet Help Website: http://help.bitnet.wang
If you have any questions about this APP, please post at here.

Nice.

Yes need option to run as node without exit. Alot of us in the west will run a VPN/tor bridge but not an exit node. too dangerous. We really do live in a police state even though most of us don't know it. Wink

Hello,
Current version not include any TOR code, and the default settings is normal node,
If you use VPN, dial-in VPN will change your system proxy setting, else nothing happen.
What is dangerous ? Smiley

I'm sorry but the language gap is too profound. Meaning is getting lost. You need a better translator. You speak well enough for conversations but not to convey technical issues. The documentation is riddled with undecipherable sentences.

VPN & TOR( It's ready, but we do not publish because of policy reasons ) service,

This should probably read.

"The tor integration code is complete but not implemented as there are legal considerations to iron out first."

My english is poor, sorry.

If we add TOR to BitNet, it is only let user can use TOR, like TOR proxy,
As you know TOR is dangerous, in our country it's can't use.

Thanks.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Angry ???PLEASE can someone refer me to a guide to build 1124 for ubuntu 14? Huh Angry

For now i just need to earn vpncoin on a system with enough hd space. my windows pc's have no space and i've lost coin and had system failures due to this. Cry there is now 2.6gb i am unable to recover or use, ever. its just gone. i've never had this happen in linux.

ive spent days googleing and searching the hundreds - millions of threads here, its hard to find threads. sometimes google blocks it.

i know of threads that had guides and step by step. I just can't get back to them after i had found them. way too many off threads. it's easy to get lost and waste time reading all the thank yous and suggestions and chatter and interesting stuff people put here.... instead of a specific,clearly titled, organized and relevent thread. Most time has been wasted going to threads of the same title as the dev's original post.  Undecided

vpncoind, is not the full wallet? with all the stuff that earns money? and is useful? not sure how to use it. I do desire the full familiar gui.

Have you tried a low level format for your HD ?
I have fixed often bad sectors like that.

vpncoind lacks the earning faculties.
you need the full qt . only available on windows i believe.

Yes, IRC reward only for windows version.
sorry.

thank you i wll try a format that is low level once i can back things up, i will also try to learn how to use qemu or any available fully virtualized 64bit native emulation.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Nice.

Yes need option to run as node without exit. Alot of us in the west will run a VPN/tor bridge but not an exit node. too dangerous. We really do live in a police state even though most of us don't know it. Wink

Hello,
Current version not include any TOR code, and the default settings is normal node,
If you use VPN, dial-in VPN will change your system proxy setting, else nothing happen.

I'm sorry but the language gap is too profound. Meaning is getting lost. You need a better translator. You speak well enough for conversations but not to convey technical issues. The documentation is riddled with undecipherable sentences.

VPN & TOR( It's ready, but we do not publish because of policy reasons ) service,

This should probably read.

"The tor integration code is complete but not implemented as there are legal considerations to iron out first."
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
just be patient
little by little the people will be know how amazing this coin
i'm still hold my coin until now  Wink Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Today, a friend suggested that when we browse other nodes website, don't change the system proxy settings,
This is a good suggestion, I made a browser app for BitNet,
The next version will not modify system proxy settings.

Good improvement, which every one is waiting for.
Activity: 703
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Not just limited to that, but we also need VPNCoin to get listed on more exchanges, it will automatically gain more and more exposure that we all are expecting... Can you guys just RT?

https://twitter.com/gkv99/status/551082673771270144
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Finally. Annoying to constantly change the settings back.  Tongue
Blockchain engineer

Yes, We are actions,
Welcome everyone act with us together.
Thanks.
Activity: 546
Blockchain engineer
Today, a friend suggested that when we browse other nodes website, don't change the system proxy settings,
This is a good suggestion, I made a browser app for BitNet,
Blockchain engineer

Nice.

Hello,
legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
why i cant connect the vpn
i have pay the vpncoin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Nice.

Activity: 616
The New Version is not paying any Rewards, Any Solution?
Jump to: