Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 111. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
what,..free?
i paid my Vpn and proxi $6 per month
but with anonymouse features
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm trying to describe what people need to see before they will start spending their time to learn something new.

Tutorial A - banned web pages see above
  • as you mentioned version 1125 looks different than your tutorial print screens
  • fortunately I don't live in a country where are banned pages, so I can't test it
  • I would love to see the whole process in action - described by me in "Tutorial A" above

Tutorial B - was only example, it could be another cool feature

I come from china, we can't browse facebook, gmail...
So I developed vpncoin .

I think we have some communication misunderstanding. I'm not too good in english.

1) Your work is amazing and I like how you help people to use internet freely

2) If you have simple showcase from actual version, people will share this short video and will use BitNet

3) You can put link to the short video in every discussion under article like this: Russia starts banning Bitcoin websites
You put it quite clear. I think @vpncoin believes that a pair of screenshots is enough for now to understand how to use wallet (and it's true).
Maybe someone from community sometime will create video tutorial Wink
By the way i'm from Russia and i do not use a vpncoin to bypass locks sites. There are tools much easier like Hola, Frigate or even proxies. And it's absolutely free Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm trying to describe what people need to see before they will start spending their time to learn something new.

• as you mentioned version 1125 looks different than your tutorial print screens
  • fortunately I don't live in a country where are banned pages, so I can't test it
  • I would love to see the whole process in action - described by me in "Tutorial A" above

So I developed vpncoin .

I think we have some communication misunderstanding. I'm not too good in english.

1) Your work is amazing and I like how you help people to use internet freely

2) If you have simple showcase from actual version, people will share this short video and will use BitNet

3) You can put link to the short video in every discussion under article like this: Russia starts banning Bitcoin websites
legendary
put it the ANN or provide the link,.
 so the new people never confused to use it,..
legendary
i dont know how to give the advice to Vpncoin,..
did you never understand that all the advice from the comunity here... is for newbie or new comer,..
the tutorial is not for us here,...
its for newbie or new comer,..
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

So I developed vpncoin .

Tutorial A - banned web pages
Steps in one cool video tutorial:
1) problem - show how it looks like if somebody in country which ban web is trying to open google.com, facebook.com in chrome
2) solution - step by step how to use BitNet tool to solve this problem
3) final result - show how it looks like to browse banned web pages using BitNet

People will see how usefull BitNet is.

Tutorial B - banned crypto currency
How to use BTC or NXT in country where it is banned with help of SuperNet.

You mean how to dial-in VPN?
Follow this step, the 1125 version auto registry your wallet address to VPN server, did not need click "Registry" button.
If the "Dial-in" button's color is gray, it's mean that you need deposits vpncoins to you selected VPN server.
The blue or green color's VPN node is ours.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/nwd45y.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/23uag0n.jpg

About supernet, i think you need to ask @jl777 Sad

Blockchain engineer
About New features: website TIP

This is my website in BitNet, the TIP code in web page as below:
Code:

How to browse other node's website or publish your website in BitNet?

Blockchain engineer
this looks very impressive. Could someone quickly summarize ?

Hello,
1: VPN service;
2: P2P (Voice and Video) Chat & Tx file, all support AES encrypt;
3: P2P Domain & P2P Website Platform.
This Is BitNet.  Wink
Blockchain engineer

1) problem - show how it looks like if somebody in country which ban web is trying to open google.com, facebook.com in chrome
3) final result - show how it looks like to browse banned web pages using BitNet

You mean how to dial-in VPN?
Follow this step, the 1125 version auto registry your wallet address to VPN server, did not need click "Registry" button.
If the "Dial-in" button's color is gray, it's mean that you need deposits vpncoins to you selected VPN server.
The blue or green color's VPN node is ours.

About supernet, i think you need to ask @jl777 Sad
Thanks for your advice and that's a good idea though... Smiley

@vpncoin,
Please, also see to what we, the forum members, have to say... Please do prepare a video for the same... Also, the new format of wallet looks cool...

Thanks for your support.
Can you tell me what is you can't understand ?

I will answer every question.

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
this looks very impressive. Could someone quickly summarize ?
Blockchain engineer
About New features: website TIP

This is my website in BitNet, the TIP code in web page as below:
Code:

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Thanks for your support.

Dear Vpncoin,
It's not that I didn't understand anything, but the newbies who jump on this thread don't know much about what vpncoin is and what exactly will it be used by them, I mean why and how will they use it? I think you should make a video demonstrating everything about VPNCoin, so that it may catch some good amount of prospects towards it and get a good exposure and value too...
Blockchain engineer
We really need a video screenshots dont cut the mustard Im afraid! and I was also thinking to make it easier on the dev would it be an idea that any comment,ideas,how to and such like  the thread should start with [DEV] this way the dev only has to read certain maybe only rely on the dev if the forum doesnt provide an answer

@vpncoin,
Please, also see to what we, the forum members, have to say... Please do prepare a video for the same... Also, the new format of wallet looks cool...

Thanks for your support.

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
my first good idea of 2015  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
We really need a video screenshots dont cut the mustard Im afraid! and I was also thinking to make it easier on the dev would it be an idea that any comment,ideas,how to and such like  the thread should start with [DEV] this way the dev only has to read certain maybe only rely on the dev if the forum doesnt provide an answer

@vpncoin,
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Blockchain engineer
How it work ?

Q1:   The new chat UI like a webpage?
Yes, it is a local webpage, in the wallet app ( website\BitNet-IRC ) folder.
When you type message and press ENTER button from this webpage, it pass your message to BitNet control by javascript,
Then BitNet socket send your message to P2P node or send to IRC server.
When other's message come in, BitNet control send it to the WebPage by javascript.
The webpage UI just for display awesome chat interface.

coming soon.
Blockchain engineer
BitNet Version 1125 released,
1. New chat UI,
2. Support website TIP (click a webpage's button, tip the website, it is javascript call wallet app function).,
3. Solve the problem of anti-virus software reported drug.

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Kd-l4hTU3GNDdjdFVXd1FYUXM/view?usp=sharing

Jump to: