Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 110. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
oooooops forgot to say that I have only recieved 5 one minute rewards (50vpns)  even though my pc hasnt been switched off but mining seems to have picked up is anyone else finding this?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is github updated with latest VERSION 1125 ? Cos EmpoEX can not sync theirs wallet, and i have coins there!
DEV Its like people keep pointing out the tutorial is mainly for new comers and people from countries where censorship applies ie China. When will the vpn service start to get used in China? as for me this was the main selling point  Wink the op should only carry tutorials, links to wallets and a road map of where vpn coin is heading like a Chinese roll out or maybe a HTML5 wallet as they seem to be all the rage and what exchanges are available

you are doing a great job and speak better English than I do Chinese  Wink

is there anything that us from open internet countries can do to make the vpn service any better maybe help with speed!

+1000

cheers @ mig-23

DEV just a thought I dont know if this is an go,er (workable) idea or whether it would just make more work but I was just thinking would it be possible to make 2 wallets one for vpn providers and another for users? then you would have a clearer insight into your market ie whether or you need to increase vpn users or providers. I dont know any coding or anything so I dont know if it is a viable option or not! just a thought

i think no need to do like that,..
 the most important is provide the tutorial for newbie or new comer,..
for the people who familiar with crypto or not,..
and i think VPNcoin is not only for people who interested with cryptocurrency

@bitbollox @mig-23

Thanks for you support.
In recent days I'll do a tutorial website.

We all have a stake in seeing that VPN coin is a success and we all get rich, at the end of the day we are all glad to see you involved with the community
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DEV Its like people keep pointing out the tutorial is mainly for new comers and people from countries where censorship applies ie China. When will the vpn service start to get used in China? as for me this was the main selling point  Wink the op should only carry tutorials, links to wallets and a road map of where vpn coin is heading like a Chinese roll out or maybe a HTML5 wallet as they seem to be all the rage and what exchanges are available

is there anything that us from open internet countries can do to make the vpn service any better maybe help with speed!

+1000

cheers @ mig-23

DEV just a thought I dont know if this is an go,er (workable) idea or whether it would just make more work but I was just thinking would it be possible to make 2 wallets one for vpn providers and another for users? then you would have a clearer insight into your market ie whether or you need to increase vpn users or providers. I dont know any coding or anything so I dont know if it is a viable option or not! just a thought

@bitbollox @mig-23

Thanks for you support.

a tutorial website is a great idea. one place to edit an one place that will always be there for new people.  I did not see your first tutorial, just under your first post, because i was looking for the most recent version first...this took me on a 3 ay reading spree in several other threads...when all the answers were in the main thread or the official...but now its hard to even get back to those. How in the world to you keep on top of this like you do, is beyond me.

most users i think would also be providers...we want to earn the most coin. but for those with limited pc's...or feel so...i guess having such a wallet would be nice.  I wonder if you could run such thing from the vpncoinnetwork itself, like websites...but applications and os's. xD vpncoin-cloud  Tongue  should be a really secure really fast online wallet. users could then also choose to sell additional network hw, bandwidth,ram/ramdisks or storage for more vpncoin payments.

but yes, one step at a time you do good things.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
 Angry ???PLEASE can someone refer me to a guide to build 1124 for ubuntu 14? Huh Angry

For now i just need to earn vpncoin on a system with enough hd space. my windows pc's have no space and i've lost coin and had system failures due to this. Cry there is now 2.6gb i am unable to recover or use, ever. its just gone. i've never had this happen in linux.

ive spent days googleing and searching the hundreds - millions of threads here, its hard to find threads. sometimes google blocks it.

i know of threads that had guides and step by step. I just can't get back to them after i had found them. way too many off threads. it's easy to get lost and waste time reading all the thank yous and suggestions and chatter and interesting stuff people put here.... instead of a specific,clearly titled, organized and relevent thread. Most time has been wasted going to threads of the same title as the dev's original post.  Undecided

vpncoind, is not the full wallet? with all the stuff that earns money? and is useful? not sure how to use it. I do desire the full familiar gui.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@bitbollox @mig-23

Thanks for you support.

That's great news... Have been looking for such answer from you, and received what's expected... You are an honest admin... Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

+1000

cheers @ mig-23

@bitbollox @mig-23

Thanks for you support.
legendary
Activity: 1176

+1000

cheers @ mig-23

+1000

cheers @ mig-23

legendary
Make sure you also check out VIOR https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viorcoin-voice-video-call-viornumber-cheap-international-calls-834910 it's ground breaking and I highly recommend it for a diversified portfolio, but this coin is great as well!

hahaha,...you promoting your shit coin here
vpncoin support webcam,website system,call system,browse website ,.etc
and no need to put phone number,..
better than copy paste coin
Blockchain engineer
@VPNcoin

some people didn't know how to edit irc ini file
explain us the detail how to...step by step
where is the place of ircini file.

The new version did not need change ini file Smiley

ok,..better if the wallet if no need to edit or anything,..
because many people don't know how..
 or not familiar with like this

Yes, the default set is ok, but can't browse other node's website.
legendary
@VPNcoin

ok,..better if the wallet if no need to edit or anything,..
because many people don't know how..
 or not familiar with like this
Blockchain engineer
@VPNcoin

legendary
@VPNcoin

Blockchain engineer
what,..free?
i paid my Vpn and proxi $6 per month
but with anonymouse features

In china, no free VPN to use.
Free is unscientific  Grin

i believe that there are free vpn or proxy
but the connections is very very slow.
i ever use it and that why i paid $6 per month
to browse the website,..
btw,..maybe the next issues is how to introduce vpncoin in china

Yes, VPN service is the key.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
what,..free?

Free is unscientific  Grin

to browse the website,..

vpn should be the solution to a problem, we must show
Is it signature campain active? i finish my actual signature in 3 days
legendary
what,..free?

to browse the website,..
Blockchain engineer
what,..free?

Blockchain engineer
put it the ANN or provide the link,.
 so the new people never confused to use it,..

I put how to use VPN service / how to browse other node's website / how to publish your website to this thread 1st page.
Chat to everyone maybe a easy thing, so i not write.

Thank you very much.
Jump to: