Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 116. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
More and more difficult

what do you mean?..
Digital currency there is still a long way to go,especially the price downturn,the existing virtual currency successful promotion requires more energy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Activity: 406
More and more difficult
legendary
when saw the price of btc down and down
i think we need coin that support in to fiat,..
legendary
Activity: 1588
Please,

Why there is no english operating manual? I can't download it from the site, only the chinese version.

Best regards.

Here you go English Manual:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLwYAC0K-S6qLaB1ZgPm61at792fvmmnl-6obyCft3Y
Activity: 308
Is something wrong with the reward wallet? ive been online for 4and a half hours without my 50VPN/50minutes reward. ive not gotten at least 5 of them Sad

I think that the reward wallet is offline becouse of dev working on release the 1124 wallet version

oh thats good Smiley now i don't feel so bad though its still sad Sad but a new version would be nice Tongue
Activity: 560
Is something wrong with the reward wallet? ive been online for 4and a half hours without my 50VPN/50minutes reward. ive not gotten at least 5 of them Sad

I think that the reward wallet is offline becouse of dev working on release the 1124 wallet version
Activity: 308
I am having trouble recently with some wallets giving me internal server error when trying to solo mine, its not a port issue can anyone help

You can not mine this coin , only staking and node/irc giveaway

I assume staking is buying the coins from the market

nope just keep your wallet open and you will get 0.1 % interest on your coins ... every once in a while you will receive free coins

So how do you get coins if you can not mine them? I am feeling really thick at the moment

If u want VPN coins u can :

1. Open Vpn Client and ppl will pay u in VPN to use it
2. Open the mIRC client from the wallet and u will recive 1VPN/min every hour or so
3. Buy it from https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-VPN
4. Like&share https://www.facebook.com/BitNetTeam (after that PM me here and i will give u 100 VPN coin)
5. tweet @btercom @poloniex and @cryptsy to list VPN (i will send u another 100 VPN)

When u do 4&5 please PM me with your facebook account and the tweet . Thanks !

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Please,

Why there is no english operating manual? I can't download it from the site, only the chinese version.

Best regards.
Activity: 560
I am having trouble recently with some wallets giving me internal server error when trying to solo mine, its not a port issue can anyone help

nope just keep your wallet open and you will get 0.1 % interest on your coins ... every once in a while you will receive free coins

So how do you get coins if you can not mine them? I am feeling really thick at the moment

If u want VPN coins u can :

1. Open Vpn Client and ppl will pay u in VPN to use it
2. Open the mIRC client from the wallet and u will recive 1VPN/min every hour or so
3. Buy it from https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-VPN
4. Like&share https://www.facebook.com/BitNetTeam (after that PM me here and i will give u 100 VPN coin)
5. tweet @btercom @poloniex and @cryptsy to list VPN (i will send u another 100 VPN)

When u do 4&5 please PM me with your facebook account and the tweet . Thanks !
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Activity: 481

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I like many BitNet features and fortunately I don't need them in my country. It would be really nice to see simple short informative youtube tutorials "how to".

For the start how to open google.com using BitNet VPN.

legendary
Activity: 1588
BitNet Version 1124 coming soon, fast connect to service nodes, easy to use.

Great News and Waiting for the same.

OK, got it working on Win7, VPNed via China, and got all by Google ads in Chinese.

Very impressive software suite built around an alt coin.
Activity: 481

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

-snip-

Same here.

One question:

Is the VpnCoin-v1124.rar uploaded today the one in discussion?
If it is, is it stable?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
just wait for vpncoin to soar
all have the time
and i'm sure vpn coin will be..
be patience guys
Jump to: