Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 113. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
The last couple of days payments have been "erratic", often no payments, sometimes additional.
Probably the tip bot needs some work.

Very true said... I had been earning 50 constantly, but it's been so slow now, I wait for more than 12 hours and no rewards, and sometimes I get 50 x 4 or 50 x 6 payments in a queue and don't know what's wrong with the bot, but something seriously needs to be looked upon, as it was said that this will be the way of distribution, but it ain't working though...
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think the bot actually caught up at I got multiple payments in an hour.

AFA security, If your not running server with the setup than you are not providing VPN. and if you are then you should be capable of your own security.

A tutorial to tunnel the VPN through Tor would be a good tutorial to throw a bounty on. Actually a VMWARE image would be the perfect way to go.
The last couple of days payments have been "erratic", often no payments, sometimes additional.
Probably the tip bot needs some work.
Activity: 432

Ya know, this coin is actually amazing...
But it needs to be dumbed down for ordinary people...
With dead simple Default Modes... and I mean ONE-CLICK to IRC, etc...

+10000000000

This is the actual wall to a better adoption I think,this coin is pretty good and undervalue,but its alot complicate,and Im a geek !
I have to agree with that one.
It would be good that on the long run a "simple" 1 click UI would be designed.
But I am not sure if thats possible, running TOR, VPN, i2p or other is not for the non tech ppl.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think the bot actually caught up at I got multiple payments in an hour.

AFA security, If your not running server with the setup than you are not providing VPN. and if you are then you should be capable of your own security.

A tutorial to tunnel the VPN through Tor would be a good tutorial to throw a bounty on. Actually a VMWARE image would be the perfect way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1988

+10000000000

This is the actual wall to a better adoption I think,this coin is pretty good and undervalue,but its alot complicate,and Im a geek !
legendary
Activity: 1588

Also, I've never seen anything like above, an actual conversation...
If there are > 100 people connected should be a lot more than random hoo-doo...
Mostly I get very nice bot messages about my very nice nodes... and collect 50 VPN all day = $0.02

Also, there are major security issues with random people using your IP and bandwidth...
Security is not addressed anywhere in any way = need Security Manual.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
maybe u are not on mIRC ... only if u stay on mIRC u will recive the 1VPN/minute from the bot

What's mIRC? I thought it's a channel and so, added it to my VPNCoin's wallet... Is it right? Or it's something else?

Open VPNCoin-qt
Click On BitNet
Click on Settings Tab
make sure the following are selected:
1) Auto Login IRC
2) Relay IRC Node
3) Find node from IRC
4) Sync Node from IRC

Then click on SAVE.

Then click on the IRC tab.

It should then connect to the IRC channel.
Then wait for an hour Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
maybe u are not on mIRC ... only if u stay on mIRC u will recive the 1VPN/minute from the bot

What's mIRC? I thought it's a channel and so, added it to my VPNCoin's wallet... Is it right? Or it's something else?
Activity: 560
why is it for the last 13 hours of leaving my wallet open and logged into irc did I only receive 1 payment of 3 vpn  Huh
Date: 11/01/2015 11:07
To: VvTEd5NFH2qKy9skgsKiCHzCcBmnnLccAX (own address)
Credit: 3.00 VPN
Net amount: +3.00 VPN
Transaction ID: 0b6e344d8438abc4422b2b1f742eeee415a3eb2135faf1fb334dd356c62f7ea5
Transaction Message: @FROM=VcCJZdhFo7oT88DNF3SLK2aa6UFYmWKGX2@SUBJ=Vpn Fee@MSG=0.00000500|600000|VPN-HK-009|

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
why is it for the last 13 hours of leaving my wallet open and logged into irc did I only receive 1 payment of 3 vpn  Huh
Date: 11/01/2015 11:07
To: VvTEd5NFH2qKy9skgsKiCHzCcBmnnLccAX (own address)
Credit: 3.00 VPN
Net amount: +3.00 VPN
Transaction ID: 0b6e344d8438abc4422b2b1f742eeee415a3eb2135faf1fb334dd356c62f7ea5
Transaction Message: @FROM=VcCJZdhFo7oT88DNF3SLK2aa6UFYmWKGX2@SUBJ=Vpn Fee@MSG=0.00000500|600000|VPN-HK-009|
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Dev,are you full involve in this project?  You get out stuff every two day,Im impress. And also price doesn't move.

This coin deserve definitively more attention Smiley Good time to buy seeing chart

Price is not moving much but volume is still there. I see devs of many other coins are far less active. Their prices are moving rapidly but always going down. 

I am glad to see VPN is performing differently with very active and continuous dev support. One day more people will see the differences and the price will grow continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Dev u must edit OP , new people wont undestand much when they look at OP .

+100
edit into better
Activity: 560
Dev u must edit OP , new people wont undestand much when they look at OP .
Activity: 481
Any estimate on when vpn will launch on that big asian exchange ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
please update your status at FB fanpage,
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
which exchange will vpncoin hit?
Activity: 333
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How do we know that the burned addressed can not be accessed?
Jump to: