Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 30. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
How does the PoS work? What is the % ?
I have thousands waiting for 5 months and wallet does not give me stake.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
24h trading volume, about 1,000,000 CNY

Buy before VPN hit 0.01 $ / unit Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
24h trading volume, about 1,000,000 CNY

Blockchain engineer
Been awhile since I updated. Downloaded v1132.7z when I try and open it I get "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". 1128 will open fine but not connect

Edit: NM Unzipped with winzip fixed it. Was using the default windows unzipper  Wink

Use 7zip is better Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Been awhile since I updated. Downloaded v1132.7z when I try and open it I get "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". 1128 will open fine but not connect

Edit: NM Unzipped with winzip fixed it. Was using the default windows unzipper  Wink
Blockchain engineer

VpnCoin full node android wallet app coming soon.

Blockchain engineer

This is the latest 1132 version

I suggest you should improve the CPU load during staking for the next update. Now it consumes almost 100% CPU load during staking. I think it is not difficult to improve this because many other altcoins actually don't consume more than 5% CPU load during staking on my VPS.

Hi,
This version running normal in our VPN server, cpu use 1% ~ 5%.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

This is the latest 1132 version

I suggest you should improve the CPU load during staking for the next update. Now it consumes almost 100% CPU load during staking. I think it is not difficult to improve this because many other altcoins actually don't consume more than 5% CPU load during staking on my VPS.
Blockchain engineer
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello again,  so I've downloaded a new copy of the wallet and re downloaded the block chain. I put one of my backed up wallet.dat files in and it doesn't show my address or balance. It just shows a new address with a zero balance. Can I get some help? Did I do some thing wrong. This isn't the first time I've updated the wallet this way.

Hi,
Did you set the -datadir parameter?
The normal steps as follow:
1, Quit VpnCoin wallet app at first,
2, Then copy the wallet.dat file to the blockchain directory,
3, Restart the wallet app.

Hello again
The normal steps do not work.
I do not know what you mean by "set the -datadir parameter" I've never had to set anything after a update or reinstall.

If you haven't changed the default directory before, then the normal steps should work. I mean the wallet should at least show your address correctly, and should not show new address.

That's what I would have thought but it isn't that way and I don't know what happened or how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am thinking that you have put a wrong wallet.dat backup in the roaming folder where VPNcoin folder resides. Try putting your original wallet.dat backup with exisiting balance again and make sure it's the correct one.

Yes, i think so.

Ok so today I am doing another fresh install. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ok so I set up a new computer with a fresh install of Windows 7 pro, installed the wallet and tried 4 different wallet back ups and the wallet doesn't seem to recognize any of them. Three of the back ups were on different USB sticks and the last one was backed up to google drive.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
My latest stake is from October 27 before the patch. Now it tells me I have no mature coins, even after one month, what's wrong?
It says blockchain is up to date

edit: testing the light client, but it wiped my blockchain so it will take a few hours

Hi,
Light client have bugs, please don't use.
Current block number is 573382.

Im not on a light version but its still not stakeing so which wallet is the one that stakes and loads the blockchain?
Hello again,  so I've downloaded a new copy of the wallet and re downloaded the block chain. I put one of my backed up wallet.dat files in and it doesn't show my address or balance. It just shows a new address with a zero balance. Can I get some help? Did I do some thing wrong. This isn't the first time I've updated the wallet this way.

Hi,

Hello again
I do not know what you mean by "set the -datadir parameter" I've never had to set anything after a update or reinstall.

If you haven't changed the default directory before, then the normal steps should work. I mean the wallet should at least show your address correctly, and should not show new address.

That's what I would have thought but it isn't that way and I don't know what happened or how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am thinking that you have put a wrong wallet.dat backup in the roaming folder where VPNcoin folder resides. Try putting your original wallet.dat backup with exisiting balance again and make sure it's the correct one.

Yes, i think so.

Ok so today I am doing another fresh install. I'll let you know how it goes.
Blockchain engineer

Hi,

Hello again

Yes, i think so.
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

Hi,

Hello again

Hi,

Hello again

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Hi,

Hello again

Hi,

Hello again
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
My latest stake is from October 27 before the patch. Now it tells me I have no mature coins, even after one month, what's wrong?

edit: testing the light client, but it wiped my blockchain so it will take a few hours

Hi,

Thanks, I found that too, but it looked so good Cry
I was at the correct block height
But somehow, redownloading the blockchain worked...
Blockchain engineer

Hi,
Pages:
Jump to: