Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 32. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
I have too many Orphaned Blocks
What I can do?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Is the new site blocking some IP's I can't access it , everyone else can?
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

Great. I gonna check this out. Is this a new alternative to bitnet.wang?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
whats going on? the web site is down and i still can't sync my wallet!

Hi,
About blockchain sync, please read this:

Hello all,
Current version 1132 have a bug (at check each transaction's value, it need big than 0.1VPN for new rules), please update.

Windows Qt version download link:
   VpnCoin-v1132.7z  28MB

Windows Qt version patch link(one exe file):
   VpnCoin-v1132-patch.7z  2.8MB

Changed the following code:
   https://github.com/Bit-Net/VpnCoin/commit/d7550761b237641a18571c13478040d7102d73f3

Thanks.

If someone is upgrading to this version, but still can not be synchronized,
Please perform the following steps:
1, close the wallet program,
2, backup your wallet file (wallet.dat),
3, then delete all the files in the blockchain directory, except for the wallet.dat file,
4, run the wallet program, re sync.

About our domain bitnet.wang, access in china is normal,
I feel it is DNS pollution, I don't know how to solve it.
Activity: 190

What exactly your problem is?

I've been no problem in syncing the wallet with the new version and is staking just fine.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Im just thinking (not my strong point) the patch does it have be run, or extracted to C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\vpncoin?

No.  You should extract the file (the patched executable "vpncoin-qt.exe"), go to the VPN folder (where is the program, not the user data) and replace your old vpncoin-qt.exe with a new one (from the patch).

I think the patch was not done in a transparent way and it leads to confusion. Also the proof of stake doesn't work very well. Generally I dislike current development. No clear purpose. Looks like the last pump attempt before abandoning the coin

I did that cheers Wink but the blocks remaining number is going up shouldnt it be going down? Im sorry to keep bothering you

Its finaly synced  Grin I removed the blokchain  directory and it synced, cheers
Im just thinking (not my strong point) the patch does it have be run, or extracted to C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\vpncoin?

No.  You should extract the file (the patched executable "vpncoin-qt.exe"), go to the VPN folder (where is the program, not the user data) and replace your old vpncoin-qt.exe with a new one (from the patch).

I think the patch was not done in a transparent way and it leads to confusion. Also the proof of stake doesn't work very well. Generally I dislike current development. No clear purpose. Looks like the last pump attempt before abandoning the coin

I did that cheers Wink but the blocks remaining number is going up shouldnt it be going down? Im sorry to keep bothering you
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hello all,
Current version 1132 have a bug (at check each transaction's value, it need big than 0.1VPN for new rules), please update.

VpnCoin-v1132.7z   28MB

VpnCoin-v1132-patch.7z   2.8MB

https://github.com/Bit-Net/VpnCoin/commit/d7550761b237641a18571c13478040d7102d73f3

Thanks.

3, then delete all the files in the blockchain directory, except for the wallet.dat file,

Yeah, thats what I did and it synched fine. Was hanging at 97% for a few days. I'll delete the .dat file and try it out when I get home. thx Smiley
Blockchain engineer
Hello all,

VpnCoin-v1132.7z   28MB

VpnCoin-v1132-patch.7z   2.8MB

Thanks.

Blockchain engineer
The BitNet team's first IoT experiment - control relay, the experiment is successful.
Next, we'll transplant code to VpnCoin wallet, to achieve remote control through VpnCoin wallet.

https://youtu.be/RnWXUjbEHIg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2NTIzNTkyNA==.html

Please explain to me why we would want remote control features in a wallet? Also I personally don't want a bloated control center for a wallet so can you also release versions with just the basic wallet features. As in no VPN, no Lottery, no anything else besides sending and receiving coins. I am noticing overhead I do not want to see in the wallet.

I think it's  great that you continue to develop and integrate projects but you may want to think about splitting these projects into install-able modules or use some other method to let the user choose what features they want.

For instance, I do not bring every tool I have when I go to work on something.

Hello,
Please delete or rename "bitnet.dat" file, then it is pure wallet app.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Right can anyone help, I am stuck on wallet 1.1.3.1 I have tried downloading further wallets but all that happens is a cmd box pops up and then disappears  aand thats all that happens I would just put my coins in an exchange but I havent been able to sync for months Huh
Try to run latest version and if it shows cmd box pops up and then disappears then try to run it through windows command line to see error message. Also give us additional information about your computer (hardware and os).

Hi sorry about this I found out what the problem was my PC was trying to open the file with 7zip even though I have uninstalled it ages ago! I tried again with winrar and it opened straight away Wink, but it still doesnt sync Sad. I have downloaded the patch but when I open it in winrar it says there are dll files missing it was going ok untill I got to libstdc++-6.dll any Ideas? cheers

Activity: 233
Hi,

at the moment I downloaded PandaCoin-wallet.

It is syncronising very fast with only 3 connections. I don't know why the VNP-wallet does not go with over 40 connections.

Please help me.

Kind regards,
Zorro
Right can anyone help, I am stuck on wallet 1.1.3.1 I have tried downloading further wallets but all that happens is a cmd box pops up and then disappears  aand thats all that happens I would just put my coins in an exchange but I havent been able to sync for months Huh
Try to run latest version and if it shows cmd box pops up and then disappears then try to run it through windows command line to see error message. Also give us additional information about your computer (hardware and os).

Hi sorry about this I found out what the problem was my PC was trying to open the file with 7zip even though I have uninstalled it ages ago! I tried again with winrar and it opened straight away Wink, but it still doesnt sync Sad. I have downloaded the patch but when I open it in winrar it says there are dll files missing it was going ok untill I got to libstdc++-6.dll any Ideas? cheers
Activity: 233
The BitNet team's first IoT experiment - control relay, the experiment is successful.
Next, we'll transplant code to VpnCoin wallet, to achieve remote control through VpnCoin wallet.

https://youtu.be/RnWXUjbEHIg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2NTIzNTkyNA==.html

Please explain to me why we would want remote control features in a wallet? Also I personally don't want a bloated control center for a wallet so can you also release versions with just the basic wallet features. As in no VPN, no Lottery, no anything else besides sending and receiving coins. I am noticing overhead I do not want to see in the wallet.

I think it's  great that you continue to develop and integrate projects but you may want to think about splitting these projects into install-able modules or use some other method to let the user choose what features they want.

For instance, I do not bring every tool I have when I go to work on something.

Hi Hueristic,

you are right.

A simple wallet will probably help me to sync faster too.

Kind regards,
Zorro
Pages:
Jump to: