Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 50. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
a few minutes ago it was saying 3 hours. now it says 1300.  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
Is there a way to see the name of every connected node ?

Like on VPN Dial you can see every connected node that delevry VPN service ( even node that you're not connected to ), but can you add a way to see every connected node ? So the website function will be more usefull...
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
block chain fans
V1129......
http://w.bitnet.wang/en_US/faq-pa
BitNET V1129 wallet closed beta announcement
Dear Bitnet user:
Thank you very much for our attention, Time passed quickly,In the twinkling of an eye,vpncoin wallet V1128 release has been a month.We are in the new version of the

software, fixes a few bug.In this new version, we added some of the outstanding recommendations of the user.In the new version, we further upgrade the lottery system,
So you will be able to see more detailed lottery information.For example,List of users who buy lottery tickets,Lottery number list,etc.In addition, the new version, we

added the bonus function module,Bonus module, allowing users to send advertising, set bonuses, etc.
The new version of the beta time:June 29, 2015 - July 4, 2015
The members attending the software testing are:
1.Vpncoin Development Foundation
2.The development team to specify users
3.Trading site.
4.The news media personnel
Note:Any person involved in the test can not be free to disclose the new version of the software to others.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
OMG!, I miss this thread. It's been months that i wasnt able to check this. Anyway, it's nice to see VPNCOIN getting good slowly but surely...This coin will surely appreciate more in the near future by its fully packed features, and it will surely survive! My sincere appreciation to the VPNCOIN developers...keep it up..  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
How many users do you already have that use the VPN service and what returns do they generate?
I read in that articles about China that there a free VPN services there?
What is the price model for using the VPN? Does it depend upon the VPN/BTC rate?  

The setup, of how many coins the service will cost per minute, is the personal decision  of the one how offers the service
Everybody can offer VPN service though the wallet so its a open competition ...(open market)

Ok, thank you!

So that`s about the only usecase for VPNcoins? I need them to buy a service which seems to also be offered for free in China?
Currently trying to assess the investment case for VPN and still do not quite get the USP.

So your gonna trust your anonymity getting through the great firewall to a free service. Lol
You don't live in a Oppressive society that will throw you in prison for 20 years for freedom of speech, do you?

No, I don't live in such a country. Are you implying those free services could be gov honeypots? Well, one more reason to use VPNCoin then, fine with me.

A lot of chinese (Tens of millions) people need VPN.
And VpnCoin not only VPN feature...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi, you need these packages before compiling for unix/mac

Code:
sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev liblz-dev
sudo apt-get install liblzo2-2 liblzo2-dev
(https://github.com/whitj00/vpncoin-mac)
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
How many users do you already have that use the VPN service and what returns do they generate?
What is the price model for using the VPN? Does it depend upon the VPN/BTC rate?  

The setup, of how many coins the service will cost per minute, is the personal decision  of the one how offers the service
Everybody can offer VPN service though the wallet so its a open competition ...(open market)

Ok, thank you!

So that`s about the only usecase for VPNcoins? I need them to buy a service which seems to also be offered for free in China?
Currently trying to assess the investment case for VPN and still do not quite get the USP.

So your gonna trust your anonymity getting through the great firewall to a free service. Lol
You don't live in a Oppressive society that will throw you in prison for 20 years for freedom of speech, do you?

No, I don't live in such a country. Are you implying those free services could be gov honeypots? Well, one more reason to use VPNCoin then, fine with me.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Ok, thank you!

block chain fans
VPN coin looks sounds cool I have to get it...
thank you...
Vpncoin is a practical virtual currency....
More than a year, the author has been to upgrade..
It is good coin..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
VPN coin looks sounds cool I have to get it...
block chain fans
Activity: 462
Mobile wallet has not developed now.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
“ad bonus” = “lucky money” & "advertising system"

After a new version is released, apple wallet version will released too.

What functions are the mobile wallets going to have?
Activity: 462
“ad bonus” = “lucky money” & "advertising system"

After a new version is released, apple wallet version will released too.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
china + vpn = win
bought 10k @ 0.00000450
gonna test the calls with friend

so everything is p2p-based? even the calls?

Yes, it is P2P.

About distribution, we sent too much.
If we always send free coin, it will damage the interests of investors.
In the new version of 1129, we add "ad bonus" features, will send some free coins to some lucky guys, please pay attention.

Are you going to give a Android / Apple wallet with the Windows one on the 1129 version ? Smiley
Blockchain engineer
china + vpn = win
bought 10k @ 0.00000450
gonna test the calls with friend

so everything is p2p-based? even the calls?

Yes, it is P2P.

About distribution, we sent too much.
If we always send free coin, it will damage the interests of investors.
In the new version of 1129, we add "ad bonus" features, will send some free coins to some lucky guys, please pay attention.
Blockchain engineer
How long do I have to wait, if my transaction is kolidated, when will it be available again?

what's your mean?
If you using old version, please upgrade to version 1128.
Blockchain engineer
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How long do I have to wait, if my transaction is kolidated, when will it be available again?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Tutorial for VPN creation ?
Pages:
Jump to: