Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 46. (Read 501968 times)

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Also here is a screenshot of the wallet and the negatives that equal the inputs confuse me.

https://blockexperts.com/vpn/address/VhUyQW8sj9otY5wpnM2HmXXQ13zRwMYzso
I have same problem. Here is my transactions list -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwo3TMzrcwOTM0sxWlhXcGstUTQ/view?usp=sharing

First i get 25 vpn through BitNetAdBonus_1436072320, then 25 vpn through BitNetAdBonus_1436072275, then again 25 vpn through BitNetAdBonus_1436072346, then unclear operations of assignment began with my wallet:
send -0.01 and 25 vpn to VeSqAWhEiPtY7VKGz8t84pNJw7aPaR4eke
send -0.01, -0.01 and 25 vpn to N/A
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Not encrypted.

Also How do I turn off port forwarding from proxy (932) to 80?

Did you mean "P2P HTTP service" port ?
It is in "BitNet" --> "Settings" --> "Domain system", change Port 923 to 80.

But the 80 port are very common port, wallet app use 80 port may produce conflict,
We do not recommend use this port.

No, port 932 is redirecting to port 80 if there is no active vpn connection. I wish to turn this off. I have tested this by changing port and behavior follows port change.

Also here is a screenshot of the wallet and the negatives that equal the inputs confuse me.

https://blockexperts.com/vpn/address/VhUyQW8sj9otY5wpnM2HmXXQ13zRwMYzso
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Not encrypted.

Did you mean "P2P HTTP service" port ?
It is in "BitNet" --> "Settings" --> "Domain system", change Port 923 to 80.

But the 80 port are very common port, wallet app use 80 port may produce conflict,
We do not recommend use this port.
legendary
Someone send me a coin please.

just go to "ad bonus" and earn some yourself

THAT is why I want one sent. Everytime I get an Ad bonus I get a negative for the same amount that goes to an address I have never seen or one that says (N/A) which Is not available afaik.

Go ahead and check my wallet. I have never once sent a coin out that I can remember. Except I guess I one time hit a red envelope and gifted a couple to an advertiser.

I check this site out everyday, someone should email them about this coin. I tried but I'm not going to sign up for whatever email privacy thing they are using is.

Ad Bonus are some private keys, if your wallet encrypted, import private key will fail.

Not encrypted.

Blockchain engineer

THAT is why I want one sent. Everytime I get an Ad bonus I get a negative for the same amount that goes to an address I have never seen or one that says (N/A) which Is not available afaik.

Go ahead and check my wallet. I have never once sent a coin out that I can remember. Except I guess I one time hit a red envelope and gifted a couple to an advertiser.

I check this site out everyday, someone should email them about this coin. I tried but I'm not going to sign up for whatever email privacy thing they are using is.

Ad Bonus are some private keys, if your wallet encrypted, import private key will fail.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==

legendary
Blockchain engineer
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Can I expect to get advanced coin control? I would like to have an ability to stake to a different wallet (to sell), something similar to what Hobonickels has (stake for charity)

i think PPC is working on cold storage minting, we will probably have to wait for them to release it before seeing it in other PoS coins.

Sunnyking is working on that? Without unlock to mint? I think it should be possible and sounds amazing.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
That ad thing is smart  Shocked it gives an option for anyone to gain VPNcoin and also inflates the market with the unbanked. Glorious.
Blockchain engineer
Welcome to win 1,000,000 BitNet Lottery.

Code:
BitNet:00314003A87Ig68w2ShvbeH+L0in0sFwlH5XShe2eU2PugAe4CtRlUV0J6jGFEZyMJ7N6OKQhOiCdUCnBIb7eGWGSmkehXkhBkLsyG9VcaIjuSxO04S445vBIHO7h6W9wO3v2xMgBb97lWhTx10p7li+gyU1XFpP7aV8UiXmF9QqdLk3RL4dMtx7RZjuYzg/DE9eisxp1UhvETHLydzDm9j6n8L4a0Tfut4IAw3/H1xXmefesxnp3A+NIk9yfBgQbvxP3wFmuprVZfIj2lwo6GIpqTnjvzX0NHTDIpUNav9tk7ns0hv41kT5Klz3qd0Wb3MwCElIM=
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Can I expect to get advanced coin control? I would like to have an ability to stake to a different wallet (to sell), something similar to what Hobonickels has (stake for charity)

i think PPC is working on cold storage minting, we will probably have to wait for them to release it before seeing it in other PoS coins.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Can someone explain this transaction to me, please?

1dcf3da0bd46dcc44d1f66d0fc45e83ea5d5b52ed1b09e2777f78334ebfb5653-000

I received 1000 VPNcoin for some reason
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
1129 official version is coming soon,
We have created a can trust P2P coin Exchange coin way in this version.

People can use this way to buy BTC, LTC, PPC... by VpnCoin, it is P2P, not need Exchange.

Wow ! I'm impressed...

And the MAC wallet ? ^^

Hello my friend, have you tested this https://github.com/whitj00/VpnCoin-mac?
I am not sure if whitj upgrades it

I don't have a MAC, that's for a friend.

But this is version 1.1.1.5

And we're at version 1.1.2.9 so... ^^
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==

People can use this way to buy BTC, LTC, PPC... by VpnCoin, it is P2P, not need Exchange.

Wow ! I'm impressed...

And the MAC wallet ? ^^

Hello my friend, have you tested this https://github.com/whitj00/VpnCoin-mac?
I am not sure if whitj upgrades it
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

Wow ! I'm impressed...

And the MAC wallet ? ^^
Pages:
Jump to: