Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 47. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
1129 official version is coming soon,
We have created a can trust P2P coin Exchange coin way in this version.

People can use this way to buy BTC, LTC, PPC... by VpnCoin, it is P2P, not need Exchange.

Wow can't wait to see it.

same as me. good job do dev.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

People can use this way to buy BTC, LTC, PPC... by VpnCoin, it is P2P, not need Exchange.

Wow can't wait to see it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Seriously? This is HUGE. In fact, this is getting as huge as NXT, but on the original client.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Can someone test my VPN named "fastestvpn" and tell me the results? There should be some minutes free. I am getting a lot of dropped "intrusion" UDP packets and I need to know if I must reconfigure firewall
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
You can record google translator and use that voice Wink

Did you hear the voice alert like Chinese words too?

Hi, no I have all autonomous sounds off, because I record audio on my pc
Blockchain engineer
Why do some of that AdBonus send coins from wallet?

In China, red envelopes is a custom.
We create advertising bonus, Advertisers send red envelopes also can send ads.
You took a red envelope, and read his advertising.
Did you want to send Ad Bonus?  Grin Grin

Ahh, I was wondering why I had sent VPN's when I have never sent out of wallet. Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope

Did you encrypted your wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Ahh, I was wondering why I had sent VPN's when I have never sent out of wallet. Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope
Blockchain engineer
Betting 50VPN Win 1,000,000VPN.
Below is BitNet Lottery Code:

Code:
BitNet:00314403AC7Ig68w2ShvbUpRAIAT87+DDyxRI8PrNDQ4CnL3r7Lb8I0u4uVqo9wgSrWZV3ovRyJV5sqiyBZdT5RRMJdcT5+3AiGd4mlK+Zh9NHzzt3FZKInFRDsFol0fHCg7sdRf+a8EamYy15oP2F6Qa4S0klC6vUyraiihAFlARljqQCT0H1jK23ANRHTASYwMsakec8rb1sD9oSamA46VJYiMXE18mfoLDbVjsexTnhg4OBeL7qtd4KhOXlqhNxCwVm97yNCwXZ0PawBnOKTA+9KWKWleLy/5dlJPZw1mjgOFUbzEDCQD95YHcvtHHjZCHXprvUtNyM
Blockchain engineer

legendary
Blockchain engineer
My impression so far is that this thing would be huge if the team wasn`t that clumsy in design, marketing and english.
On the other hand: they are from China, they don`t really need westerners to make this huge, do they?

We need friends around the world,
Not just China.
Blockchain engineer
Yes, Sounds files. When audio plays it is too loud and there is no application specific volume control. And the language that plays is Chinese, Is there not someone who can record in English for us over here?

AFA showing in the status bar, yes some buttons are there but not all button descriptions are. Mouse hover is just as easy and more of a standard. Not to mention more profesional looking. Not that the wallet is not a piece of art because it is. You are doing a great job! Smiley

I have to admit I don't really understand everything that's going on in the wallet, but I agree -- it is definitely a work of art and unlike any wallet I have seen. If there ever is a museum cataloging the history of crypto the vpn wallet would definitely deserve a mention in it Grin.

Thanks Smiley
Blockchain engineer

Did you hear the voice alert like Chinese words too?
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
My impression so far is that this thing would be huge if the team wasn`t that clumsy in design, marketing and english.
On the other hand: they are from China, they don`t really need westerners to make this huge, do they?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Yes, Sounds files. When audio plays it is too loud and there is no application specific volume control. And the language that plays is Chinese, Is there not someone who can record in English for us over here?

AFA showing in the status bar, yes some buttons are there but not all button descriptions are. Mouse hover is just as easy and more of a standard. Not to mention more profesional looking. Not that the wallet is not a piece of art because it is. You are doing a great job! Smiley

I have to admit I don't really understand everything that's going on in the wallet, but I agree -- it is definitely a work of art and unlike any wallet I have seen. If there ever is a museum cataloging the history of crypto the vpn wallet would definitely deserve a mention in it Grin.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Blockchain engineer

I did the English voice,
My design is to play voice by language, Are you sure you hear the Chinese words?  Grin Grin
Maybe our code has bug, sorry.

Yes I hear chinese female voice. Smiley

I would recommend getting on poloniex and getting a trading pair with XMR.

Thank you very much.
legendary

I did the English voice,
My design is to play voice by language, Are you sure you hear the Chinese words?  Grin Grin

Yes I hear chinese female voice. Smiley

I would recommend getting on poloniex and getting a trading pair with XMR.
Blockchain engineer

I did the English voice,
My design is to play voice by language, Are you sure you hear the Chinese words?  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: