Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 8. (Read 501911 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Website is offline. Is project alive? How to use VPN(it it possible to use vpn?)? Can't sync wallet.

Our website is http://www.bitnet.cc/
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Website is offline. Is project alive? How to use VPN(it it possible to use vpn?)? Can't sync wallet.
same here cannot connect,look like this project is abondoned. hope l m wrong

I have 27 connections ... some people using this coin, maybe no response from dev coz he hides from chinese authorities now. Wallet looks very advanced imo.

I've got 48 connections Smiley

I think VPNcoin dev has done as Satoshi did, and he disappear to protect his identity. This is wise, getting caught organising VPN software in China would be BIG problem.

I too getting lots of connections,  so the wallet has many users still.

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

I have 27 connections ... some people using this coin, maybe no response from dev coz he hides from chinese authorities now. Wallet looks very advanced imo.

I've got 48 connections Smiley

Did VPN crackdown in China kill this project?
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 666
Duh, I forgot to sell it on Bittrex.  Sad
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How many time yobit - Wallet status: Maintenance ?  Angry
Do you know yobit have problem with compile vpncoin wallet?

You really believe that they actually have wallet maintenance? lol

The VPN  wallet has been 'in maintenance' on yobit for over 6 months now. Was reported here way back then & Dev has done nothing to get it back onlilne.
I have been writing support tickets every month & get the same response.... It's coming back soon.
Yobit have access to the latest code, so suspect they are just being fuckin' useless thieving scumbags.

May be need try asks on the official YoBit  - here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975 ?

That's right, send your request to Yobit support, they will ignore you !!! I have more than 10 tickets open and the support does not respond, more than 20 days have passed.

I submitted Support tickets through the Yobit Support Desk on their website ... What could be more official than that.
Activity: 436

You really believe that they actually have wallet maintenance? lol

The VPN  wallet has been 'in maintenance' on yobit for over 6 months now. Was reported here way back then & Dev has done nothing to get it back onlilne.
I have been writing support tickets every month & get the same response.... It's coming back soon.
Yobit have access to the latest code, so suspect they are just being fuckin' useless thieving scumbags.

May be need try asks on the official YoBit  - here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975 ?

I submitted Support tickets through the Yobit Support Desk on their website ... What could be more official than that.
Activity: 436

Yobit are thieves, plain & simple.

The VPN wallet has been 'In Maintenance' for over 6 months.
I have sent LOTS of emails.... they always reply... Yes, Fixing Soon.

So they still have a lot of my vpvcoin.

Use Yobit at your own risk, you have been warned.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Is Yobit a reliable exchange?

Its the place nobody wants to be thrown into. Do note, that if yobit sockpuppets find out ur IP, they can visit u and try to pressure u into depositing money to their platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
 This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017.

Sincerely Bittrex , LOL
Does this coin give any stake? I completely forgot since I bought it.
It looks like I have received some 18 months ago, but "my weight" displays the same amount as the coins I have and the network weight is huge compared to what I have. Cheesy

I'm staking. Make sure you are on the latest wallet. Looks like I'm on 1.2.0.2. I had some issues a while back on an older wallet. It looks like block rewards are 10.00 VPN.

I am also using 1.2.0.2
My wallet is open for more than 12 hours and I have received nothing.
I have 49999 VPN

The wallet shows
http://image.prntscr.com/image/85a9594d31ec43d68414adadfbc1bc82.jpeg
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
It looks like I have received some 18 months ago, but "my weight" displays the same amount as the coins I have and the network weight is huge compared to what I have. Cheesy

I'm staking. Make sure you are on the latest wallet. Looks like I'm on 1.2.0.2. I had some issues a while back on an older wallet. It looks like block rewards are 10.00 VPN.
Activity: 910
is there any nodes to connect? my wallet is not connecting anyone  Cheesy
The same here . please help providing alternative nodes
Thanks
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
Is Yobit a reliable exchange?

nope it is a scam exchange, stay clear of it...

can not we use yobit to exchange with yobit's price  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: