Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 10. (Read 501968 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
How many time yobit - Wallet status: Maintenance ?  Angry
Do you know yobit have problem with compile vpncoin wallet?

You really believe that they actually have wallet maintenance? lol

The VPN  wallet has been 'in maintenance' on yobit for over 6 months now. Was reported here way back then & Dev has done nothing to get it back onlilne.
I have been writing support tickets every month & get the same response.... It's coming back soon.
Yobit have access to the latest code, so suspect they are just being fuckin' useless thieving scumbags.

May be need try asks on the official YoBit  - here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975 ?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

The VPN  wallet has been 'in maintenance' on yobit for over 6 months now. Was reported here way back then & Dev has done nothing to get it back onlilne.
I have been writing support tickets every month & get the same response.... It's coming back soon.
Yobit have access to the latest code, so suspect they are just being fuckin' useless thieving scumbags.

There's no way to actually move VPN onto Yobit? Hmm.. that would explain a lot  Grin
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 14th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Why is VPN stagnating? Is dev still developing? He said it is one of the most popular coins in China.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
very difficult to play with pump and dump group of yobit for sure if you play around you will just lose your money its nature from yobit so i guess if you really looking for better chances just keep on checking it here and see if theres good reason why this coin will move that high. hope dev can give some further updates.

You know that's nature of yobit, and it doesn't require any good reason to pump or dump there. You trade on yobit at your own risk.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
very difficult to play with pump and dump group of yobit for sure if you play around you will just lose your money its nature from yobit so i guess if you really looking for better chances just keep on checking it here and see if theres good reason why this coin will move that high. hope dev can give some further updates.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Its moving good on Yobit, But is it real, because when checked for buy and sell wall it looks strange. Both walls are with very low volume.

Cannot judge future of VPNcoin. Better to wait and watch for upcoming movement.
Activity: 882
yobit now is pumping at a price 0.0027  Cheesy Cheesy Huh
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

(who is not an idiot .. VPNcoin  pump fake .. u will lose all ur money .. beware.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
only sell not buy !
I think if you've got it .

Yobit is cheating on price. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vpncoin/#markets

You can see 4 exchange site, yobit's price is much higher than others.
Activity: 360

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812

(who is not an idiot .. VPNcoin  pump fake .. u will lose all ur money .. beware.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
only sell not buy !
I think if you've got it .

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]."
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey everybody we're in trouble on bittrex. Vpncoin may get delisted if we don't trade more. Devs please contact bittrex asap!!!!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Hi all,
  We plan to give VpnCoin a big update, yes, it's VpnCoin 2.0.
The new version will use the new blockchain,
And total coins amount same as the current VpnCoin, distribution via blockchain snapshot.

When will it hapen?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
1, backup your wallet.dat and quit wallet app,
2, delete all blockchain files,
3, run wallet app.
Thanks for your responds
l ve backed wallet dat ,deleted all blockchain file and have tried to run wallet app but having the same issue
what else could cause this problem?
Regards

Rename bitnet.dat ?
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
hi
l have qt version of v1132 but is not working no more and haven t following this tread for a while,trying to download latest version but having problems to download
this is what get.

Regards
click download, it will still work.

T.
l really appreciate your respond but still  both v1132 and v1202-2.7z wallet keep crashing,any idea what wrong l m doing in my end?

Thanks

3, run wallet app.
Thanks for your responds
l ve backed wallet dat ,deleted all blockchain file and have tried to run wallet app but having the same issue
what else could cause this problem?
Regards
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
hi
l have qt version of v1132 but is not working no more and haven t following this tread for a while,trying to download latest version but having problems to download
this is what get.

Regards
click download, it will still work.

T.
l really appreciate your respond but still  both v1132 and v1202-2.7z wallet keep crashing,any idea what wrong l m doing in my end?

Thanks

3, run wallet app.
Pages:
Jump to: