Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 9. (Read 501911 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 251
is there any nodes to connect? my wallet is not connecting anyone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Is Yobit a reliable exchange?

nope it is a scam exchange, stay clear of it...
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
What is up with this coin? Aftter initially reading about it, I was amazed. But now I'm surprised with the lack of community support. Was it too good to be true?

I think community support is still there and the coin is working fine. But we are in fact lack of dev support.

The lack of dev support *might* become a black swan, as long as the coin continues to work. Not having a dev to detain for a chinese vpn based coin is surely an advantage.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there a website for the coin and the community?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
What is up with this coin? Aftter initially reading about it, I was amazed. But now I'm surprised with the lack of community support. Was it too good to be true?

I think community support is still there and the coin is working fine. But we are in fact lack of dev support.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

If you are interested in buying coins and not being able to withdraw them is a good option, the Yobit portfolio is in Maintenance a long time, I suggest going to Bittrex the price is more real.
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear VpnCoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Can you simply download this wallet and become your own vpn?? Is it really that simple? I'm not as technically inclined as you guys. What are the limitations? Do my customers have to download the wallet as well? Thank you.
Activity: 238
Activity: 405
Is VPN still part of SuperNET? Will it be traded on the InstantDEX?

@dev, your coin was in the top 10 not that long ago, time to 'make VPNcoin great again', give the community an update for christmas!
Activity: 238
Is there any developer working on this coin?
Any news for investors?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Congratulations to Yobit that keeps the VPN coins of its users stuck, can not deposit nor withdraw, actual price around 0.00000380. Tongue

Yobit is obviously a fly by night exchange. Too many "maintenance" issues for anyone that cares about their money.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
"Market cap" still over $1 million usd?! Shocked

I still say this coin's wallet is some kind of mad genius work of art  Tongue
Congratulations to Yobit that keeps the VPN coins of its users stuck, can not deposit nor withdraw, actual price around 0.00000380. Tongue
Activity: 616

VpnCoin  pump on yobit

VPN / BTC Last: 0.00079858 24High: 0.00079858 24Low: 0.00014114 

+ 465 %    Wink Wink

Activity: 83
Dev is a teenager, with zero skils.
Dump it til the price is high.
Activity: 92
Hmm, never heard of this coin before but the project looked interesting. Shame it never materialized.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Pages:
Jump to: