Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VBK] [PoP/PoW] VeriBlock: Securing the World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin! - page 13. (Read 28033 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Thank you!

To the devs: I've got everything working with a CPU. When will GPU-mining be activated?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i will keep this thread. waiting new update for mainnet launching. good luck dev
Activity: 56
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Looks like I see a new coin here with an new type algo. It's on my watchboard now.

Does this coin have something to do with vericoin?

IT DOES NOT.

Cool thing dev but please specify that this has nothing to do with VRC/VRM. Because peoples in slack are gettin pretty confused and just started come over us! Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Looks promising project. Try to understand the tech behind. Keep watching and Good luck
copper member
Activity: 69
need to pay 0.001 btc for make it work ?

what do you mean by that ? as far as i know it was a testnet,the balance and everything will be reset in the future
please read it;
NOTE: The software available for download below is for the VeriBlock testnet blockchain.
The network (and all address balances) will be reset prior to official mainnet launch.

so you do not need to pay anything because it's testnet for Veriblock blockchain.
or i might be wrong in here ?

that was for the step in POW where he say press enter for pay 0.001 btc or Q to exit

ty
Activity: 330
Merit: 1

what do you mean by that ? as far as i know it was a testnet,the balance and everything will be reset in the future
please read it;
NOTE: The software available for download below is for the VeriBlock testnet blockchain.
The network (and all address balances) will be reset prior to official mainnet launch.

so you do not need to pay anything because it's testnet for Veriblock blockchain.

I believe you still need an address with a balance.

@Dev do you have any ETA on the launching of your main net so we can setup our mining pool?
Activity: 31
This project looks really interesting.
Do you have any est time for main net launch?
Activity: 28
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

please read it;

Looks cool. Definitely stands out compared to the majority of new coins coming. Will be watching.
Activity: 207
help
(no connection) > Commands:
copper member
Activity: 69
Activity: 24
hi
will you premine some coins or it will be a fair launch ?
There are no nodecore zip files available on the github page, only read.md?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Algorithm: ECDSA (secp256k1 curve)

Is it possible to mine with GPU?

it's first time to hear New algorithm..

The mining algorithm itself is vBlake (which is also new, and will be mineable with GPUs once we launch our mainnet). ECDSA is our signature algorithm, which is not related to PoW or PoP mining.
legendary

Dev tell me why so ??

Hi albanes, looks like your instance of Nodecore ran into a hiccup. If you could zip up your nodecore folder and send it to me, I can figure out what went wrong.

Thanks!
legendary
How do we mine this?

They answered this question in the original post.

Cpu/gpu along with the VeriBlock Core Software (NodeCore, the CLI, and the PoW Miner).
Modified blake2b algo (vblake2b)
Testnet ONLY right now, mainnet in the future.

So asic. No point to mine with cpu/gpu...

Will the blake2b asics work on this modified version of the algo?

No, new ASICs will need to be created, although a lot of the preliminary work in designing the BLAKE2b ASICs may be able to be reused in creating vBlake ASIC chips.
Pages:
Jump to: