Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 21. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
It's also interesting to watch correlations between speeds at his own pool (the one that suddenly has payout issues, seems they're done manually) and speed at Denarius network, they seem to move simultaniously. Very interesting.

Wait what? Are you saying its mirroring something from the DNR network?
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
LOL this thread is a nice example of how dumb most people really are. After being shown, pointed and told few times they still don't believe their own eyes, no surprize ponzi schemes are so successful around the globe.

It is what it is. The ball comes to the player.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
It's also interesting to watch correlations between speeds at his own pool (the one that suddenly has payout issues, seems they're done manually) and speed at Denarius network, they seem to move simultaniously. Very interesting.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
LOL this thread is a nice example of how dumb most people really are. After being shown, pointed and told few times they still don't believe their own eyes, no surprize ponzi schemes are so successful around the globe.

its probably the human greed.. i should have listen to those russians claiming the dev was a scam, wasted my hash for 24 hours for this shit though if this landed on an exchange and thats a big if it would be also nice since i have a little stake at this coin but too bad the scam dev can have his cut also.
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
People jealous? We know that at the beginning! Well, we tried our best to support everyone, but always got someone keep complaining, look, if you trust the one who hiding his main account, using the newbie account to explain then we dont know what to say! No one is perfect, if we got something wrong, please tell us, we will fix and we realy appreciated! We dont care about what they say about us, we just know that we will try our best to provide a good services for everyone!

Many thanks,
David Camilleri

Look it's clear that you haven't done everything as you should. The most obvious example is the lifting of the AMD logo.

But hey maybe this is a fresh start for you. We all make mistakes. If you're really interested in stemming the flow of complaints there are a few steps you can take:

1) Outline a clear timeline and roadmap for how the 10% pre-mine will be utilized (you mentioned in the original post that it'd be for "online auction and dev fees") - with specific dates that we can track against
2) A lot of people are interested in the miner interface you put out. Tell us more about it. Do you know when you'll be able to launch it? Have you done any work on it? And hey, maybe you haven't. Maybe you just put an interesting design together and would need support to build it. Tell us what's going on
3) Publish a more detailed whitepaper for your coin and clearly articulate what makes it different
4) Demonstrate faith in your own coin by investing in getting it listed on a respectable exchange. If you pay the bitcoin to get it on Cryptopia that'll reveal a lot about how seriously you take this coin

There are other steps you could take. Mostly we'd just need clearer and more frequent communication. But give us reasons to believe in you - because people have posted plenty of reasons not to.

The miner interface was taken from : https://videohive.net/item/hud-infographic/17692163?s_rank=13
Found by Guru...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If u guys still believe in this , then its up to u .. yet that 30gh aint going down Tongue Tongue
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Project sounds interesting. Waiting for news about the bounties.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
It's worthless.

People here so dumb. They know that this is 100% scam, they got all the facts and still mine it.

Well i guess natural selection works.

P.S. Ppl, it's not FUD - it is simple the truth - dev is the scammer, coin is a scamm. Stop support scam
Activity: 196
People jealous? We know that at the beginning! Well, we tried our best to support everyone, but always got someone keep complaining, look, if you trust the one who hiding his main account, using the newbie account to explain then we dont know what to say! No one is perfect, if we got something wrong, please tell us, we will fix and we realy appreciated! We dont care about what they say about us, we just know that we will try our best to provide a good services for everyone!

Many thanks,
David Camilleri

Look it's clear that you haven't done everything as you should. The most obvious example is the lifting of the AMD logo.

But hey maybe this is a fresh start for you. We all make mistakes. If you're really interested in stemming the flow of complaints there are a few steps you can take:

1) Outline a clear timeline and roadmap for how the 10% pre-mine will be utilized (you mentioned in the original post that it'd be for "online auction and dev fees") - with specific dates that we can track against
2) A lot of people are interested in the miner interface you put out. Tell us more about it. Do you know when you'll be able to launch it? Have you done any work on it? And hey, maybe you haven't. Maybe you just put an interesting design together and would need support to build it. Tell us what's going on
3) Publish a more detailed whitepaper for your coin and clearly articulate what makes it different
4) Demonstrate faith in your own coin by investing in getting it listed on a respectable exchange. If you pay the bitcoin to get it on Cryptopia that'll reveal a lot about how seriously you take this coin

There are other steps you could take. Mostly we'd just need clearer and more frequent communication. But give us reasons to believe in you - because people have posted plenty of reasons not to.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This entire thread is crazy, is it a scam or not?

keep calm and buy some altcoins

Haha will continue to mine in the meantime.
Activity: 9
Reserve vietnamese translation and specially on cafef.vn (one of our biggest site for cryptocurrency)!
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
I don't know why there are so many newbie accounts created FUD here (maybe they are from AMD Huh), I'm not going to involve into this dispute, but I just wanted to let you guys notice that someone created new bitcointalk account and starts FUD purposely...
https://i.imgur.com/fC27wmA.jpg

Are you saying that only Legendary accounts are allowed to post facts? I don't think the age of the account takes any legitimacy away from cold hard facts with sources proving said facts being provided. The only people that would review that entire post and still think this coin has potential are either on the dev team or hoping to make money from this coin solely off the ignorance of less informed miners.
You all dont need to mine, leave it alone, i will mine it! Fair!
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
I don't know why there are so many newbie accounts created FUD here (maybe they are from AMD Huh), I'm not going to involve into this dispute, but I just wanted to let you guys notice that someone created new bitcointalk account and starts FUD purposely...

Are you saying that only Legendary accounts are allowed to post facts? I don't think the age of the account takes any legitimacy away from cold hard facts with sources proving said facts being provided. The only people that would review that entire post and still think this coin has potential are either on the dev team or hoping to make money from this coin solely off the ignorance of less informed miners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
https://i.imgur.com/6Bct7nT.jpg

WEBSITE  |  VEGACOIN FORUM  |   Twitter

Next gen cryptocurrency Vegacoin(VEGA) aims to be a flexible cryptocurrency with an approach of new algorithm-proof of Work and Stake. VEGA will be the next leader in the cryptocurrency universe. Its new concept will be changing the way mining work. Presently, most crypto currencies are utilizing PoS, PoW or both and consequently are using more power. VEGA will be using new mining method that consumes less to no power and therefore: no more expensive hardware, no more power wastage.  
VEGACOIN is a PoW/PoS hybrid coin . It is fast, secure and will have sufficient coins (660,000,000 VEGA) for circulation.
Our decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange.
VEGA can use the p2p digital network. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 30 seconds confirmation time.

We are developing the new high-tech miner UI. "COMING SOON"

https://i.imgur.com/hYlkn7m.jpg

New High-Tech Miner Interface

User Friendly: A miner Interface with focus on ease of use, comprehensive options and features

Full Controlled: We build for you to enjoy your mining hobby. Customise the interface to suit your exact requirements

Save Time: The easiest way to switch different algorithms and pool without many miner softwares

https://i.imgur.com/fXjtcux.png

POW/POS | High Performance Tribus Algorithm

Specifications:

30 seconds per block

PoW Supply after pow: 660,000,000 VEGA in total 3,000,000 Block

PoS Interest: 6% per year

Instamine prevention up to block 500. So the first 1--->500 block reward only 1 VEGA

Coinbase maturity   8 blocks

Transaction confirmations   10 blocks

Premine   10%

(10% premine will be used as rewards for online auction and dev fees)

POW

Code:
         else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000000) 
nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000000)
nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 3000000)
nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight > LAST_POW_BLOCK) // Block 3,000,000
nSubsidy = 0; // PoW Ends ~ 660,000,000 Total VEGA Mined via PoW
 ;D[b][/b]

POS

6% p.a.

8 hours min. stake age

VEGA Explorer

https://i.imgur.com/BTGVOrj.png

Exchange

10 ---> 20 days after launched ( exchange listing discussion on our forum)

Download

Wallet - QT - Windows

Wallet - QT - Linux

Daemon - Linux

Source - Github

Vegacoin.conf

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9898
addnode=pool.vegaco.in

Mining pool list

https://i.imgur.com/7wYA95l.png

Vega MPOS Pool
(New pool event, bonus 100 VEGA/Block reward until 16/09/2017)
We apologise for payment problem of our old pool

Vega Pool (Nomp Pool)

Umine Pool (Yiimp pool)

Miner

Windows 64bit ccminer (Nvidia)

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3333 -u your-vega-wallet -p any-password --cpu-priority=3 

Windows 64bit sgminer (AMD)

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

pause

Twitter

Join Our Slack

Join Our Forum

Wow nice coin! Will mine this
Activity: 110

keep calm and buy some altcoins
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Alot of other coin dev premined and yet instamined because dev is the one who launch the coin at the time, seldom miners will know in less than 6 hours. Vega coin premined but dev did not instamine, at least a honest dev. Although vega coin is not perfect, but I see the hard work that dev did... I did not notice about the logo issue at my first reading, but the website is really well designed. Dev, do you plan to change the logo? This is the main issue for vega coin, change the logo and problem solved Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 170

I have thrown some hash at this, and have already had a few payouts.  But guess useless if cannot exchange.  How is the exchange side of things going?

Read all the proof provided on page 21. Only way this is ending up on an exchange is so the dev can dump his premine before he disappears or if he gives it to somebody else and they fix everything.
Pages:
Jump to: