Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 23. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170
That will be epic, I imagine :

Quote from: random fuckerz
to : [email protected]
subject : unauthorized logo usage

Hello,
I think these guys are using your VEGA logo without your agreement, and without any respect for intellectual property.
This may create some confusion in people's mind, thinking this cryptocurrency is related to AMD.
Best regards

GG
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
What do you mean by "useful and special" ?
I you have any great idea for a coin, feel free to contact a dev, there is plenty of good devs.
 Wink

Can you give me names of great devs?
DNR dev is a good dev for example, even if his coin is dying.
Now please answer to my question : what are these "useful and special" things you want on a new coin ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
I you have any great idea for a coin, feel free to contact a dev, there is plenty of good devs.
 Wink

Can you give me names of great devs?
That will be epic, I imagine :

Quote from: random fuckerz
to : [email protected]
subject : unauthorized logo usage

Hello,
I think these guys are using your VEGA logo without your agreement, and without any respect for intellectual property.
This may create some confusion in people's mind, thinking this cryptocurrency is related to AMD.
Best regards
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
if you could look into the future you could see the dev changing icon, adding features, releasing ui for ccminer. i dont know, open your mind.
im not saying you are wrong xD it really looks like denarius failed and this is the new version.
i am mining because why not, give it some days, weeks, this coin is already very popular, you never know what happens.

I know what happens - all of you will become investors. Smiley Or you may try to leave this coin on exchanges first. If anyone wants to buy it.
So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
 Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
So to summarize we have :
- a fork of denarius with a fast coded wallet (trade menu that point to cryptopia, and market informations made me laugh)
- a nice AMD vega logo (Dev I hope you have a good lawyer, because when AMD will see your logo, you'll need to prepare uranus)
- "instamine prevention" but 10% premine
- a non (or bad, depends if you are lucky) working official pool
- a nice picture of a"planned" miner, but zero information about the tech side of this miner
- no development statement (roadmap, wp, or at least some directions about the purpose of the coin)
Dev you need to change everything asap...

Change for what? All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges. I really don't know why people still mining this after all the charges.
It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them.

if you could look into the future you could see the dev changing icon, adding features, releasing ui for ccminer. i dont know, open your mind.
im not saying you are wrong xD it really looks like denarius failed and this is the new version.
i am mining because why not, give it some days, weeks, this coin is already very popular, you never know what happens.
What is the point to give ccminer an UI ? Eat more ressources ?
Also, agreed : I don't think Denarius will be a success... But why in this case do a fork ? Tribus algo is not efficient (put my GPUs on fire and eat a lot of electricity), same 10% premine, bad design...
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
- a fork of denarius with a fast coded wallet (trade menu that point to cryptopia, and market informations made me laugh)
- a nice AMD vega logo (Dev I hope you have a good lawyer, because when AMD will see your logo, you'll need to prepare uranus)
- a nice picture of a"planned" miner, but zero information about the tech side of this miner
- no development statement (roadmap, wp, or at least some directions about the purpose of the coin)

Change for what? All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges. I really don't know why people still mining this after all the charges.
It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them.

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges.
Keyword is after. After in this context may be equally to never. All of that coins have great plans, but only a few of them listed on exchanges.
It's isnt hard to get to an exchange. Some shitty exchanges take every coin. On some other you need only to pay for listing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges.
Keyword is after. After in this context may be equally to never. All of that coins have great plans, but only a few of them listed on exchanges.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have a problem. Start the miner and everything shares is rejected. Tell me what it is and how to fix it. The miner has established the link with the pool the. bat file is also not messed up. RIG 6x580. Huh

is your miner got teh Tribus in its algo, ccminer -a tribus
wrong
sgminer.exe -k -tribus

-k tribus
you have a - before tribus
Removed, now the miner only blank black screen
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them. Keep calm it is natural selection in action. Just get your popcorn.  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have a problem. Start the miner and everything shares is rejected. Tell me what it is and how to fix it. The miner has established the link with the pool the. bat file is also not messed up. RIG 6x580. Huh

wrong
sgminer.exe -k -tribus

-k tribus
you have a - before tribus
Activity: 126

DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq.Ferma

Is this looks like your Wallet? Remove ".Ferma" at the end, if it is.
Yes this is my

Removed, but it does not help
sgminer.exe -k -tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3334 -u DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq -p x

Remove the - before tribus. It should read "sgminer.exe -k tribus"
Activity: 154

Yes this is my

Removed, but it does not help
sgminer.exe -k -tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3334 -u DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq -p x
Activity: 224
I really like the interface of this project, this project I think promises to follow, I hope the development will be good for the future, this project if I look, like the same as minergate

Yes this is my
Pages:
Jump to: