Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 25. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 106
I put c=VEGA as a password
My address is recognized as a VEGA address on the pool
But it seems I am still mining DNR
wtf Huh
Damn I hate yiimp portals...
++++ lost over 6 hours mining with 2 gtx 970 Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
FINAL NOTICE:

miningpool.vegaco.in is now working perfectly after tested!

You guys wont lose any income, please log in to the pool again and manual withdraw your coin.

Currently, everything stable, and miningpool.vegaco.in bonus 100% reward which is 600 VEGA/block ! This event remaining until 16/09/2017!

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our team.

This is not true I mined and still show 0 for my balance. Cry Cry Its like I never mined anything.
I will begin to mine again on this pool but I still think pay outs is way broken and we did not receive credit for the work
already done. I will keep you updated.
You're lucky : I am not even able to login.
Confirmation emails for registration don't work.
Pretty amateurish

Try again. The pool is up and running and payments are being made.
Finally got the confirmation email, but... "Unable to activate your account. Invalid token. "
sriously...
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
FINAL NOTICE:

You guys wont lose any income, please log in to the pool again and manual withdraw your coin.

Currently, everything stable, and miningpool.vegaco.in bonus 100% reward which is 600 VEGA/block ! This event remaining until 16/09/2017!

This is not true I mined and still show 0 for my balance. Cry Cry Its like I never mined anything.
I will begin to mine again on this pool but I still think pay outs is way broken and we did not receive credit for the work
Pretty amateurish

POOL is now WORKING now!!!! But we have (not) been credited for our work already done!!!
Are they going to credit us?Huh Cry I mined for 12 hours.  Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
FINAL NOTICE:

Pretty amateurish

FINAL NOTICE:

Pretty amateurish

Just checked and miningpool.vegaco.in  pool is broken and umine is mining DNR something is wrong!!!!
I think this Fork of DNR is classifying the addresses as DNR not Vega.
They need to fix this ASAP and credit everyone who has mined and been given 0 credit.
I have zero work balance on miningpool.vegaco. and have recieved nothing.
FINAL NOTICE:

Pretty amateurish
FINAL NOTICE:

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Is there a discord channel or first exchange planned?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
why is there a irc.cpp in your source files? what is this for within the wallet?

https://github.com/vegacoin/vegacoin/blob/master/src/irc.cpp

why is the wallet connecting or trying to connect to a IRC server?
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Hello everyone!

VEGA was forked from Denarius and Vega's developer didn't change wallet address.

If you didn't specify c=VEGA in the password, your address could be recognized as DNR address.

Also you shoud check that your wallet addres recognized as VEGA at our pool, not Denarius (If you mine VEGA) and if not, you should change your address until is be known as VEGA.

If you mined VEGA without specifying a password with c=VEGA and your address recognized as DNR, send us a letter to [email protected] we will try to compensate you some coins.
wtf Huh

we haved added additional code which really forces whatever is set as password to be used as coin.  => https://altminer.net

And how you recognize address with same address system? Same address can be valid on both coin.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Hello everyone!

VEGA was forked from Denarius and Vega's developer didn't change wallet address.

If you didn't specify c=VEGA in the password, your address could be recognized as DNR address.

Also you shoud check that your wallet addres recognized as VEGA at our pool, not Denarius (If you mine VEGA) and if not, you should change your address until is be known as VEGA.

If you mined VEGA without specifying a password with c=VEGA and your address recognized as DNR, send us a letter to [email protected] we will try to compensate you some coins.
wtf Huh

we haved added additional code which really forces whatever is set as password to be used as coin.  => https://altminer.net

1. take down the offical pool for ever and stop giving the coin a bad name.

I hate to hate on this thread but OP is making a shambles of things.

The NOMP pool is fine again today. It might not have the fancy front end but it's paying out as soon as the blocks are confirmed.

I think first the yesterday's payments have to be fixed
And the day befores
I seem to be the only one who didn't have a problem getting paid by the pool.

(not that I'm complaining  Wink)

still happy ? Smiley)

Not so much  Cheesy

Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !

1. take down the offical pool for ever and stop giving the coin a bad name.

I hate to hate on this thread but OP is making a shambles of things.

The NOMP pool is fine again today. It might not have the fancy front end but it's paying out as soon as the blocks are confirmed.

I think first the yesterday's payments have to be fixed
And the day befores
I seem to be the only one who didn't have a problem getting paid by the pool.

(not that I'm complaining  Wink)

still happy ? Smiley)
FINAL NOTICE:

Are you sure? I've been mining on it for 10 minutes and it still shows 0 Pool Workers and my account isn't showing any shares.

And now I can't log in  Undecided
Hello everyone!

wtf Huh

Everything fine with your address, i checked it
FINAL NOTICE:

Are you sure? I've been mining on it for 10 minutes and it still shows 0 Pool Workers and my account isn't showing any shares.
Hello everyone!

wtf Huh
https://i.imgur.com/8eQkqlv.jpg
Hello everyone!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
FINAL NOTICE:

Activity: 13
Our nomp pool payment processor stable already! The minimum payout is 70 VEGA !
What about unpaid work?
My rigs worked 8 hours on http://miningpool.vegaco.in and did not recieve payout???
Pages:
Jump to: