Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 33. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
he thief stole my money and was escaped from our community of miners
бeги cкa зa тoбoй выexaли
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I notice that pending blocks on http://pool.vegaco.in/stats

dropped from 52 to 0 but with no payouts from pool
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
maybe they are calling the OP a scammer because of the yimmp pools hacks recently. hmmmmm Anyways payouts are good on umine. Cheers
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
I hope it's not a scam, I have spent several hours mining. Maybe the op can explain.
Activity: 154
recieved payment from official pool, sites down allso, maybe dev had a problem.

Nope, sorry, it was from umine .
Activity: 56
the creator was in such a hurry
that  forgot to remove the links to the twitter of another coin =))

https://pp.userapi.com/c836429/v836429440/6426a/CpnscuhiD28.jpg

Luke Williams
@iquidus
Co-Founder of Ubiq Technologies Inc. Core developer of the #ubiq ($UBQ) smart contract platform. Co-Founder of KryptoTech S.L.

That's the end) Fraud exposed)
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
the creator was in such a hurry
that  forgot to remove the links to the twitter of another coin =))

Luke Williams
@iquidus
Co-Founder of Ubiq Technologies Inc. Core developer of the #ubiq ($UBQ) smart contract platform. Co-Founder of KryptoTech S.L.
Activity: 46
Yep.
Sad to say that, but all of this is true. Dev is a thief naturally. Many hours of mining at his previous pool and receive nothing... And if calculate all the hashpower (include Nicehash mining for that pool over hours) that i spend - a full picture of that scam actions is emerge.
Activity: 322
So far quite many people complain this is scam coin, make me so hesitate to mine it  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 242
but where is the gain in a scam coin? i don't understand...
Activity: 142
scam or not?
SCAM!!!!Here is his page Vkontakte: https://vk.com/strannik357
I know whereof I speak!Scam!!

Yes guys, hes not trusted person like Crowitec and this coin is Scam Coin.
Activity: 15
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
scam or not?
What is the question... Smiley
There is a proof about profit pool in topicstarter profile post history.
Sad, but true, looked very promising.
Activity: 143
scam or not?

It is your own time and money.
People here said truth about dev. 
You should think about it and make decision
Activity: 15
People don't dig this coin!This is a Scam!Man is a trickster!He is from Russia and he had a lot of people are deceived here.
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
I've been receiving my payouts from umine pool, no problem so far
Activity: 294
strannik951159 is the one who created this ANN !!!  Grin Grin Grin

Great.. Ill wait for reply .. Or else i'm out ..

Any way did any one find out how the  payout works in http://pool.vegaco.in/ ??

Because i never got the reply .. all they said was first 500blocks/1 coin .. thats not the answer Sad
That's right, i mined before block 500 and stop at block 522 -> 22 block and received 51 coins, i mined on umine.org 30mins, pool mined 5  blocks and i received 99 coins, it's so funny and i'm out dev pool, now i stopped.
i have receveid my coin from umine, no problem
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
I am hightly not recommend to mine this coin since i know the topicstarter (strannik951159) as a famous russian SCAMMER.

3 weeks ago he was invited to our private mining channel in discord. He declare "his own pool" (https://profit-pool.org/ - dont use it, it's scam) and we all jump to that pool to mine. 1st it was skunk and after we mine vivo. While we were mining signatum we we also mine tons of signatum classic. When we start mining neocsrypt he lie us that he got some pool problems with autopayments and that's the reason we dont have payments from pool for 24h. 1st 24 was only 1 master-wallet for profit-pool. In the next 12 hours we realized, that we find 5 more blocks , but this blocks wasnt shown on this wallet - he create a hidden 3 more adresses to grab this blocks.

After 36 hours i force him to ask a solution in the vivo slack group. He sad, literaly: "I dont know english". After this i show him one of his messages on BTCt. He sad, that it's all a google translate. After he "tryied" to spoke with a dev of altminer pool he sad that he cannot resolve a problem and will do all the payments manually (and never told us an accurate figure of vivo we minned actually). After this he dissapeared. Then i sms him something like "there is my money" he told in a typical scammer manner "tommorow you will get it" and disappear once again.

PLEASE, people, dont trust this man.

(sorry, russian inside. He provide as promises of payment from 24 till 30th august.)

That's the point in scam coin ?

He got 10% premine.

So at the begining he work for coin popularization and for the exhange listing.  And after this he can easily sold out all the premite till 1sat price.

This is only the one common way.
Pages:
Jump to: