Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 31. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
A bounty thread should be allocated here in BitcoinTalk just to be more organized & see what will happen with this coin

OP should consider that, i hate the fact of taking the bounty out to your forum (no offense)
this community is what will make your coin worth some BTC or $$$ or...
Activity: 210
Where my coins from the first pool ?
DJ7jFg8EPdgzoRE4K7bDMibnhseymh572N
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Why don't you guys move to umine.org ?
If this coin is a scam? Change the pool?
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Why don't you guys move to umine.org ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
im getting payouts from the main pool. no idea why some of you are getting a issue.

i am getting a payment every 10 minutes

Okay, I've just mined an hour and still no payouts from 50+ blocks, finded today. That's my last deal with this shit.
Where my coins from the first pool ?!
DRoXUKB8JvrAPwR9avoQFDGbCiimrj73Ug
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
im getting payouts from the main pool. no idea why some of you are getting a issue.

i am getting a payment every 10 minutes
Activity: 154
I think this coin could be a winner, there is'nt any pretty gui miners is there ?
Sure pc gamers with there gpu's would love a nice cool interface, speeds would need to be on par with the latest miners though or we'd just use the other miners.
The idea is definitely a revolution and a step forward with new cool interfaces that would follow suit
Looking forward to the backpayment, when they start to happen im sure trust will start to come.

For those havent received  your payment yet, please back to mine on pool so  the pool can identify your address and it will release the payout automatically. all of your shared still keep in the database.

Пpиcлaл жaлкиx 25 мoнeтoк VEGA txid: 4c286c3dac630f05c9c881a446cb4710943f038919ed01d84aabf05dcc4b1e46

Got a miserable 25 coins VEGA txid: 4c286c3dac630f05c9c881a446cb4710943f038919ed01d84aabf05dcc4b1e46
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
So we decide to keep quiet and we wont argue about this scam issue.
Lol what you can argue, if anyone can look at your older post with this profit-pool.org scam. This is objective fact, people lost theirs coins.

Anyone who wants to invest to this scam project, should think twice about doing business with this small-time crook.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Интepecнo cкoлькo ж идиoтoв гoтoвы мaйнить 100% гoвнoмoнeтy c 10% пpeмaйнoм, кoтopый бyдeт cлит дpyгиx лoxaм нa биpжe в пepвый жe и пocлeдний пaмп. Щac для ниx выпycтят кaк oни любят "бeлyю" бyмaгy гдe бyдeт вce кpacивo pacпиcaнo (вoт тoлькo oни нe знaют, чтo в Pyccкoм языкe ceть eщe дpyгoй фpaзeoлoгизм - шитo "бeлыми" ниткaми)
Cтpaнник кoнeчнo гaндoн, нo в пpинципe тaкиe мoнeты дoлжны cyщecтвoвaть - тaк cкaзaть пpoизвoдить ecтecтвeнный oтбop. Hy и c дpyгoй cтopoны, чeм бoльшe cтaнeт мaйнить этo, тeм выгoднee бyдeт мaйнить дpyгoe. Taк шo пaцaны мoлчим - пycть лoxи впaxивaют Grin
Activity: 1
where are my coins ?  DPARrZvp5dMWtfgJ4GeYtR3QFWiqt8wJ7C  Angry
Just had a random payment of 5, must be from official pool from the dew minutes i spent regerstering my wallet to get this mornings payment, didnt get it.
DA11RLdXuUEMLpXdUQ5FRyV4Nzdrw7oAyL
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Looking forward to the backpayment, when they start to happen im sure trust will start to come.

For those havent received  your payment yet, please back to mine on pool so  the pool can identify your address and it will release the payout automatically. all of your shared still keep in the database.
anyone who has not paid yet, wait for us to pay manually if needed.

He told us just the same words. Literaly the same. I have all the proof needed and if admin come here too i can translate it to english also. This  man must be banned from btct.

Done, your website is down though
Activity: 6
Haглaя и бeccтыжaя poжa, вpeмя yжe пoкaзaлo чтo имeннo ты BOP!!!!!
Activity: 106

For those havent received  your payment yet, please back to mine on pool so  the pool can identify your address and it will release the payout automatically. all of your shared still keep in the database.

what happened to doing a manual payout? and how often are the payouts? you want people to mine on your pool you need to put more information on there for us....

when are the payouts?
what am i earning?

for me these are the 2 more important.
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

Pages:
Jump to: