Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ“Œ[ANN]๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ VEGACOIN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention - page 30. (Read 44017 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Clever people will make right dessision, other will run for an easy money $_$ , until dev f**k them.
This is natural selection
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Why people still mining it ?

I proof to all of you that dev is 100% scammer.

Stop your stupid greed named "omg new coin low diff ill stack 1xxx coin and exhange on market with a extra profit" and dont mine zero. Because zero * zero = zero.

Also people on the precious pages proof that this coin, site, interface gif and all in this project are simple and fast copy paste.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Please check out https://vegaco.in/forum for our bounty
ะฏ ะฑั‹ paะทะฝั‘c ั‚eะฑe eะฑะปะธั‰e,ะฟeั‚yัˆapa.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Which exchange will add this coin to list without revealing charges of scam? I hope neither of them.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Anyone staked yet? I have 74 weight on a 221 network weight or do we need to put or add some commands on our config?

Since this is a clone of DNR. Sample .conf at the attached link.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/10-denariusdnr-mining/&do=findComment&comment=510

add to Vegacoin.conf and restart wallet to make sure its working right.
Code:
staking=1

I got that on my wallet from the start but not staking at all.

Probably also similar to DNR in that you need to wait 8 hours for the coins to mature, and then wait for your stake to happen. Give it 32 hours from receiving the first coin.
Activity: 112
๐Ÿ“Œ[ANN]๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Which exchange is the best for this coin to list on? which one should this should we go first? Your feedback will help this coin growing faster! thank you all Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
Anyone staked yet? I have 74 weight on a 221 network weight or do we need to put or add some commands on our config?

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/10-denariusdnr-mining/&do=findComment&comment=510

Code:
staking=1

I got that on my wallet from the start but not staking at all.
A bounty thread should be allocated here in BitcoinTalk just to be more organized & see what will happen with this coin

OP should consider that, i hate the fact of taking the bounty out to your forum (no offense)
this community is what will make your coin worth some BTC or $$$ or...

Yes, I agreed. Although dev did a good forum site, but it is better to use bitcointalk bounty section instead of own forum. It will help to promote your coin and make vega coin much well known.

Thanks for your feedback!ย  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
this coin sound sinteresting. so what amd miner do we use for this the same one we used for dnr, sgminer 5.5?

did u saw the page 9 to page 12?
the author look scam , and never answer
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
this coin sound sinteresting. so what amd miner do we use for this the same one we used for dnr, sgminer 5.5?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
AMD GPUs performance is absolutely horrible (tested on RX and R9 rigs), nvidia is the total queen of this algo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
A bounty thread should be allocated here in BitcoinTalk just to be more organized & see what will happen with this coin

OP should consider that, i hate the fact of taking the bounty out to your forum (no offense)
this community is what will make your coin worth some BTC or $$$ or...

Yes, I agreed. Although dev did a good forum site, but it is better to use bitcointalk bounty section instead of own forum. It will help to promote your coin and make vega coin much well known.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Code:
staking=1
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
To get help - first post - strannik951159. This group in Telegram fake.
Activity: 173
Ukroine made fake channej in Telegramm https://t.me/joinchat/CAarf0FE84qSEoNo_1rU3g This channel is fake.
why is this fake? I see there a guys who are mined, its fast way to get help

or do you know something special about this?
Pages:
Jump to: