Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VELD] - Veldspar - A new type of coin, trying to solve different problems - page 4. (Read 4326 times)

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
how i can see my hashing speed in megaminer ?
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 5

less hashing power with 45 cores (

Oh right, you are using the swift miner.  Use megaminer, it's about 5x faster
copper member

less hashing power with 45 cores (
copper member
i have 45 cores on VM but miner running only with 4 cores, how can i mine with 45 cores ?

--threads 45
copper member
i have 45 cores on VM but miner running only with 4 cores, how can i mine with 45 cores ?
copper member
It was very interesting, but it is a pity that there is no support for Windows. I like your concept, it seems fair. so the first one and the last one was equal opportunity.
Is there really no support for Windows, which means mining must use miners, in my opinion it is unfair, because it will cause a token holder monopoly

There are windows wallets and miners now.  But also windows users can run VM's or install Linux.  I don't think it's really that unfair.  At best it's an inconvenience.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
It was very interesting, but it is a pity that there is no support for Windows. I like your concept, it seems fair. so the first one and the last one was equal opportunity.
Is there really no support for Windows, which means mining must use miners, in my opinion it is unfair, because it will cause a token holder monopoly

windows cli wallet:
https://github.com/CaptainMeatloaf/veldspar-cs/releases/tag/v0.0.5.1

windows miner:

https://github.com/VeldsparCrypto/megaminer/releases

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
copper member
The project has opened, but has not seen much promotion on the social networking channel

No sense to promote until it will not be stable

Yes at the moment quiet is a good thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The project has opened, but has not seen much promotion on the social networking channel

No sense to promote until it will not be stable
copper member
I've tried to learn about this project from the post, but still cant really get what the project means.
Is there any website link or something else that contain another information for me to learn about this project.

Hi glasbren,

At the moment there is no website, only this ANN, and the GitHub post.   It is something we will get around to producing it, but some of the pressing questions that people would expect to find on a website we are not in a position to answer at this precise moment, they would only be very broad guesses based on limited statistical information and I feel that would be disingenuous.

Always happy to try and answer questions or explain parts of the system on our discord channel whenever I am around though.

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I've tried to learn about this project from the post, but still cant really get what the project means.
Is there any website link or something else that contain another information for me to learn about this project.
Activity: 33
copper member
i download image 2 times, then i try to extract i get error message

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
May I suggest:

Share a dev-donation address on here. Then those of us not willing and/or able to compile linux wallets, can still play around with the miner.

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Jury is still out on the linux one ...

What do you mean, the linux c miner works fine for me. Great work @editfmah
copper member
New Windows miner works fine. The miner on Linux WSL crashed for me every few minutes, windows miner is running smooth for over 2 hours now.

Good to see there's a windows miner out, from what I read you have to run an instance for each CPU core you have? is the new miner able to use all cores?

Feedback says that the windows one works well across all cores.  Jury is still out on the linux one despite being the same codebase I haven't had enough consistent feedback on the latest release to know for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
New Windows miner works fine. The miner on Linux WSL crashed for me every few minutes, windows miner is running smooth for over 2 hours now.

Good to see there's a windows miner out, from what I read you have to run an instance for each CPU core you have? is the new miner able to use all cores?
Pages:
Jump to: