Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 33. (Read 58667 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We should have found a block by now and we obviously haven't so I'll be restarting and trying to fix stuff now.

Found a block (2396c8a0) but never showed up on the site. Could have been a stale...
Good luck Smiley

Yeah, I did one of those retard moves and forgot to add the update scripts to cron. Everything works (and has been working) properly and nothing has been lost or anything.

I'll be going to sleep so good luck with the mining.

It works! Thank you! Smiley
People, don't forget to donate in the pool.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
do not work scrypt jane... Huh

work of normal scrypt cgminer....!!!!
Activity: 22
We should have found a block by now and we obviously haven't so I'll be restarting and trying to fix stuff now.

Found a block (2396c8a0) but never showed up on the site. Could have been a stale...
Good luck Smiley

Yeah, I did one of those retard moves and forgot to add the update scripts to cron. Everything works (and has been working) properly and nothing has been lost or anything.

I'll be going to sleep so good luck with the mining.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

pool looks OK now

great, hopping on as well, thx for update
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

pool looks OK now
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
So are there people mining this with CGminer/multiminer? I really don't feel like adding some miner to my servers that needs a completely different way of working (auto-start, remote monitoring, fallback etc)

Just rename this miner to cgminer, and all staff will work. This works for me with cgwatcher (windows).
Activity: 98
NEW POOL (open registrations, stratum up)

http://vel.notnull.org/

Vardiff, PROP, 1.5%

INVALID Valmo2.1 lots of invalid's. I have the stratum set to POS, is that wrong?

Try disabling vardiff, i set my -w to 32 and it stopped the error, until dif changed to 16

I just set the minimum to 32, and I've set it to min diff 32. 

I'm getting lots of invalid shares from folks, but I am also getting valid ones. Like miner atp1916 is sending valid shares.

iI need to get the unix miner fork compiled and run one of my rigs on this to make sure it's ok.

Wow wtf, no unix miner for this???
Activity: 196
not sure if pool is working. block statistics are empty
Activity: 22
Activity: 28
So are there people mining this with CGminer/multiminer? I really don't feel like adding some miner to my servers that needs a completely different way of working (auto-start, remote monitoring, fallback etc)
Activity: 92
Solo mining still works so wondering at which point to hop into a pool? (2x7950 top left, 2x290 top right, 2x7990 bottom )

I do have a pool up right now at http://vcc.altexc.com/ but I'm not 100% sure it works yet. Been mining for 15min and haven't found a block yet and can't be sure it works until one is found. At least there are no rejects or any of those shenanigans  Wink
Joined and now finding a block for testing
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
i give up .shit coin
Activity: 168
jumped on altexc pool, come on lets find a block Tongue
I do have a pool up right now at http://vcc.altexc.com/ but I'm not 100% sure it works yet. Been mining for 15min and haven't found a block yet and can't be sure it works until one is found. At least there are no rejects or any of those shenanigans  Wink

Looks promising. QQCoin pool works like a charm so this pool probably works as well Smiley
Testing? Will any found coins count?
Thank you sir for setting it up!
pool works finding blocks ?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Looks ok my end Smiley
Activity: 98
NEW POOL (open registrations, stratum up)

http://vel.notnull.org/

Vardiff, PROP, 1.5%

INVALID Valmo2.1 lots of invalid's. I have the stratum set to POS, is that wrong?

Try disabling vardiff, i set my -w to 32 and it stopped the error, until dif changed to 16

I just set the minimum to 32, and I've set it to min diff 32. 

I'm getting lots of invalid shares from folks, but I am also getting valid ones. Like miner atp1916 is sending valid shares.

iI need to get the unix miner fork compiled and run one of my rigs on this to make sure it's ok.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: