Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velocitycoin- Client Update 1.2.0- Important Update Immediately - page 36. (Read 58667 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1
it is difficult solo mining now ( if you haven't an HIGH power ), I advise you to wait a pool

I have 12mhash.
try to 0.1 Scan-time

thx.. this was rejected by the cgminer. I'll stick with 1sec max scan time and we'll see.

I don't think you can use cgminer on this
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
CGMiner does not work for this.

You need YBCMiner, the chinese clone of the yac coin miner.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not going past 120K. Exactly at 10% capacity of my rig.

I restarted it but no luck.

Did you manually set intensity? Else try setting your CPU priority of the miner to above normal.

I had a similar problem while trying to CPU mine another coin. Once I changed the priority/stopped CPU mining my speeds returned to normal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Not going past 120K. Exactly at 10% capacity of my rig.

I restarted it but no luck.
Activity: 112

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1
it is difficult solo mining now ( if you haven't an HIGH power ), I advise you to wait a pool

I have 12mhash.
try to 0.1 Scan-time

thx.. this was rejected by the cgminer. I'll stick with 1sec max scan time and we'll see.
Activity: 92
why you guys sell it now? the difficulty is skyrocketing and the rewards will drop alot.. worst move ever to sell it now

This guy ain't just whistlin Dixie! Just checked difficulty levels of Velocitycoin and QQcoin:

QQcoin:

Code:
{
"proof-of-work" : 3.51732913,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
}

Velocitycoin:

Code:
{
"proof-of-work" : 3.33036894,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
}
legendary
Activity: 1470

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1

I have 12mhash.
try to 0.1 Scan-time

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1

I have 12mhash.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
What do you think it means for the longevity of a coin if the scrypt asics expected to arrive in few months can't mine these scrypt jane coins? IMO asics mean that the rich become richer and the hobbyists/non-pro miners are forced to quit. But is that good/bad for the coin.  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
why you guys sell it now? the difficulty is skyrocketing and the rewards will drop alot.. worst move ever to sell it now
legendary

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
[WTS] 80k VEL for BTC. Send me your offers! I won't go first unless you're trusted.

STILL getting rejects.

scan-time 1
Activity: 92

4k+ VEL for sale. I will not send first. PM offers of BTC/LTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
WTS 50k VELO for BTC
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
@OP: There's a mistake in the starting line for the miners, the port should be 21334 not 21333.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
THis is just a total clone of QQcoin ??  what is the point of it? 100% clone of it

Yet based on how hard a time I am having mining this... i would say quite a number of people were looking for a coin like this...

Those were NOT the droids you were looking for... but This IS the coin you are looking for!

I do not agree, at least make coins with innovation, QQ coin was already out and now this is exactly the same but slower ?  its a slower version of QQ coin that is all.

Well, there is at least one big difference:

"Blocks 25,001-250,000 -20 Block Reward
Blocks 250,001-500,000 -15 Block Reward
Blocks 500,001-750,000  -10 Block Reward
Blocks 750,001-2,000,000 -5 Block Reward
Blocks 2,000,001 + -2 Block Reward"

Dev: How is this negative block reward handled?  Where do these coins go?

Thanks!  Smiley

don't think its negative reward (makes no sense), its just  a fixed value,  you get 20 coins for sure for this block

because all previous blocks have random rewards

the "-" doesnt mean negative, its just a separator like he used on ALL block listings
legendary
WTS 10743.00 VEL
Let's make offer on mp
BTC/LTC accepted  Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
WTS 1.8k VelocityCoins.  Make me an offer.

PM me.  Rep on my link in the sig.

No rep for you = you send first.

Taking BTC or LTC/DOGE Equiv.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Count me out. Not worth even the minimal time investment. Identical to QQcoin means identical waste.
Start NFactor was higher, block rewards and difficulty adjustment are way different! My 2 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: