Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 157. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hi guys. Where can I see the latest news of the project? Administrators have not updated the information for a long time, I do not understand when the platform starts working.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Velox project has reached moon as it has got a huge number of investment and supporters from all over the world. They have got 92,000 VLX Sold within 24 hours which is a very great achievement for the project and they have got a very great response from the investors as they have a very promising roadmap and project which will make them popular all over the world. Only 85,000 VLX Remaining for sale and I think this is a very great opportunity to invest in the high potential project. Sale ends 7 March 2018
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If i don't have any mistake, we have 3 days more to get Velox Coin from their official exchange website? Wow, what will going on? When we have listing at external website?
Yes, it remains quite a bit and we need to see what will happen to the project further. I think those who follow the project expect news and further news from him
Of course I would like to receive updated information from the developers about the development of the project. It's strange that they have not appeared here for a long time, we are waiting for news.
Giving Updated timely information is a must for developers and critical for Investors. They should come out and give us some news regarding this!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
If i don't have any mistake, we have 3 days more to get Velox Coin from their official exchange website? Wow, what will going on? When we have listing at external website?
Yes, it remains quite a bit and we need to see what will happen to the project further. I think those who follow the project expect news and further news from him
Of course I would like to receive updated information from the developers about the development of the project. It's strange that they have not appeared here for a long time, we are waiting for news.
Activity: 196
Today i log-in to Velox website but it resulted me saying Velox IP address not found. Exactly not sure why this error. Now am worried how about this issues happens once my funds are on velox platform.
I checked the first post of the admin, I think it's an error not on the website but on the LINK given. The link was: https://vlxexchange but I think that right one is: https://vlxexchange.com correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully I helped you about this one.

Here's the content of the working link Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/VdvS8xl.png

Here is the answer, well done. Maybe the admin just did a minor error that they didn't notice the complete address of thei website. Luckily we have a member that always help and update us with this project.
That is great but now dev should update with the correct link where our investors or participants shall not be directed to any other platform which may also put them into scam.
Today i log-in to Velox website but it resulted me saying Velox IP address not found. Exactly not sure why this error. Now am worried how about this issues happens once my funds are on velox platform.
I checked the first post of the admin, I think it's an error not on the website but on the LINK given. The link was: https://vlxexchange but I think that right one is: https://vlxexchange.com correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully I helped you about this one.

Here is the answer, well done. Maybe the admin just did a minor error that they didn't notice the complete address of thei website. Luckily we have a member that always help and update us with this project.
Activity: 280

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

You wrote on your roadmap that whitepaper will be available on [Dec 2017 - Jan 2018] and we are in March now, what's the point of putting those dates if you are not follow the roadmap !!, plus this is not right way to answer, you call someone go take his chance with other ICO because he read your roadmap and was expecting to read whitepaper which is important thing for any invester, I have wrote some good point about you upcoming exchange, but by this comment you just lost my respect.

Activity: 238
Thats realy alarming specialy if you have alot of funds stored in your velox vault,lets just hope that this is just happening because they are still in the start up stage.
In the initial stages, hiccups are bound to occur. Once the final launch occurs i dont think they will have such issues. Just give them some time to update.
Activity: 378
Not bad fees at the final stage, it seems that investors believed in the project, infrastructure projects like always in demand.
Activity: 294
Yeah, indeed. After the presales end, this coin will be more listed on the external exchange to get more investors for this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.

I agree, there is no need to rush as this project needs to check all the possible problems that may occur. For now, lets see how far velox can go and how many developments they can have in this project.
The project is actually still in the developing mode so we can expect some errors here for now. But i am sure that in the future they will have no errors or too little bugs into their platform which will make their paltform go much more popular.

So that's why it is slow when I browsed it yesterday. I thought it was my internet but Nah. I am expecting that they can fix to update the Velox for the investor's sake.

Activity: 518

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.

I agree, there is no need to rush as this project needs to check all the possible problems that may occur. For now, lets see how far velox can go and how many developments they can have in this project.
The project is actually still in the developing mode so we can expect some errors here for now. But i am sure that in the future they will have no errors or too little bugs into their platform which will make their paltform go much more popular.
Usually each project faces some or the other difficulties in their developing mode and i am sure that this project will cope up with all the similar difficulties and will give us some good and bright future ahead. This project is surely going to turn out the best in the future.
They have kept the huge efforts drawing all the variables to meet the requirements and they have set their own exchange platform with all the advanced graphs and visual connect through the high Magnifiers to analyze the trends, it will be the better one.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.

Usually each project faces some or the other difficulties in their developing mode and i am sure that this project will cope up with all the similar difficulties and will give us some good and bright future ahead. This project is surely going to turn out the best in the future.

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224

you really made a point there man i think people need some updates and other information through news it helps keep up and clear people's doubts and that in turns helps the coin get strength and also awareness
Actually several investors who invest wisely study a lot about the project they are investing into and some good news and reviews really help a lot for them to find a best project and invest into it. VLX is indeed a good project and deserves a good number of investors to it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly about the improvements.
In my opinion, that maximum of the audience in this project has already been reached which only could be. Popularity and so already зaшкaливaeт, on measure crypto industries are of course. So, that to start an additional advertising and to spend to it violent means does not stand.
Jump to: