Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 158. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.
you really made a point there man i think people need some updates and other information through news it helps keep up and clear people's doubts and that in turns helps the coin get strength and also awareness
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
I like this about the team director find their mistake and helping the users solve it with very less hassle. The small steps helps a project to grow and I think VLX is one of those!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
VELOX project has announced for 175K for sale to improve their market status...I hope all of their token will be sold & it will reach new standard in the market..
Whoa thats great! Velox has been improving a lot lately. These small  improvements is what makes this company soo special and strong. I hope these improvements are frequent.

That also reflects my feeling. They are going to dedicate a good amount of resources to get their exchange running.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly on the improvements.
Yes, actually project is growing but not so speedily.  The project already took so much time to expand their self. But this ico has high kind of potential to grow more. If their team change or make the way of promotion or advertising more better project will automatically growing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Are there anymore Velox Coins left from the 175k sale? Don't you think that it is time to make a bounty as well to increase the hype for this coin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.
Definitely right. People are really looking first into the whitepaper of a project for them to know, and understand the concepts, ideas and goal of the project. Just like this Velox Project. That is why people are really waiting for their updates because there are lots of investors wanted to engage to the Velox Project, especially now that this project is getting popular in the community.
I think it is in their website if you want some update of their project. Also, the dev are very busy doing a lot of work about their platform. Vlx will be giving us a better and perfect platform which everyone will be satisfied.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

They have a proper bounty program (or well used to have a proper bounty program) so what you've asked for has been done already by them ages ago
Activity: 574

As you said that active communication will build trust which adds a value for reputation and it makes every investor do understand the responsibility they are being honored by the project.
in my opinion the team always places here their latest news and updates. Therefore, we always know about how the team works and about its future plans.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly about the improvements.
Activity: 294

Definitely right. People are really looking first into the whitepaper of a project for them to know, and understand the concepts, ideas and goal of the project. Just like this Velox Project. That is why people are really waiting for their updates because there are lots of investors wanted to engage to the Velox Project, especially now that this project is getting popular in the community.
Activity: 196

As you said that active communication will build trust which adds a value for reputation and it makes every investor do understand the responsibility they are being honored by the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.

Right but the exchange business has become extremely tough recently. There are dozens and dozens of teams building and operating exchanges. It will be difficult to attract a lot of users with all the competition going on.
Yes actually you are some how correct. There are some excellent huge exchanges but i think that this project can also cope up with them and also it could be as popular as them. Adding some more features to their project will surely help them to grow much more popular.

The competition in this area is indeed very intense and a few exchanges are quite far ahead. What helps is when you have a coin listed that out of a sudden becomes very popular and people can only trade it on your exchange. That happened to Cryptopia and that's how they experienced their recent exponential growth.
Activity: 238
VELOX project has announced for 175K for sale to improve their market status...I hope all of their token will be sold & it will reach new standard in the market..
Whoa thats great! Velox has been improving a lot lately. These small  improvements is what makes this company soo special and strong. I hope these improvements are frequent.
Activity: 280

It is good to hear that your team are really doing the best and the way you make things clearly. Perfect working product such a big word and I think investors will really be getting serious about. Also, there will be more people will likely to know more about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 238
Just wait. You don't have any rights to judge them. Marketing strategies is a must, but without any development for the platform, these strategies wont work.
Velox didn't even left us, they are being communicative to us actively we cannot judge on basing a temporary bug which is causing the issue. Even on basing such bugs or temporary out of rotation we cannot judge on Velox potential as they are mainly communicative to us. Let us hope best and try after some time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I look before the end of sales left 4 days but I did not find the information how many coins have already been sold. Where can I see how much money is collected?
In my own opinion it could be possible that the admins are consolidating all the informations regarding thier ico sale status and development and then after ico sale they will give us those updates.
Most likely it will. In this project, administrators do not miss our questions and answer all the possibilities. All updates in this project are published here and highlighted in a different color.
Activity: 518
Hello, their admin I visited your site I think its kinda slow to load all the feature and kinds of stuff. And I think it's not my internet because I tested other site and it loads faster.
Steam, it might be due to heavy traffic as Velox is having huge popularity now after updating the platform fixing various bugs, there will be a deployment activity and once cache is cleared on all the servers operations would room back smoothly, still you can keep monitoring and access after few time.
Jump to: