Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 155. (Read 285083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!
This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.
True!! even though they faces a lot of issues and bugs on their platform, they were still able to fix it and improve the site including the server. So we can expect on its official launch it would be much better.
there are no bugs remaining on the exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The project is not only cool, but also promising. Everything is clearly thought out to the smallest detail.
It remains only to wish the team good luck for the work done.
Activity: 280
Now, in general, the ideal point of entry to similar projects, and not only in similar projects, is now quite a comfortable and pleasant situation for buying altcoins, of course, if you have money.
You cannot actually purchase any altcoin with respect to fiat currency on their exchange instead you can convert or swap your coins for any major altcoin at their platform. It indeed has several competitors but i am sure that the project will stand on its feet for sure.

Yeah right, velox project is just new but already prove a lot of developments. I have a feeling that they will succeed and as time goes by this project will become very popular.

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

Yeah, this another trading site will dominant in the near future because of it's features that allows direct swap of tokens into any altcoins. And this would be a big factor because it will reduced transaction fees and no third party involved.
I also believe the same that this will be a upcoming great dominant project because of it's easy to use and will have a great impact on the users of similar platform!
This will surely make a huge impact on the way we trade, this was certainly necessary and vlx is doing it in the best way possible. I hope that the team continues this behavior
Velox project is aiming to give us a better services which everyone wanted to achieve. They keep developing the site and hopefully they might have a better results. There are so many trading sites right now and the level of the difficulty in the market is getting harder.
Agreed. This project is really wanted to cheer us slightly with developing & improving the designs of their website.
With the team showing their effort by enhancing their website to attract and make other people understand well what VELOX's platform can offer to them. If the team will still continue developing more features, surely this platform will become popular and successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Agreed. This project is really wanted to cheer us slightly with developing & improving the designs of their website.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.

The way it is. Investment is an unpredictable thing. When you are going to invest, then simply investing money you need to understand that you can lose them, but you can multiply by 10. And invest not the last money.
Activity: 294
It seens you have almost achieved your goal on this project so what would be your next target after this?
Velox is taking all the challenges to achieve success, Vote for VLX on GetDelta, Velox is currently in 3rd position to be added and need more community support.      ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
The different obstacles, struggles, and challenges is a part of a success. The Velox Team is really making its aay to reach its success. I hope that this team will be able to pass all the trials and smoothly make more developments for a better performance and progress of the project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 518
It seens you have almost achieved your goal on this project so what would be your next target after this?
Velox is taking all the challenges to achieve success, Vote for VLX on GetDelta, Velox is currently in 3rd position to be added and need more community support.      ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
Activity: 574
The main thing to ask yourself the question: "Is the project realizable?" Yes, with a good team and timely execution, success is guaranteed. Well, this is my personal position when choosing a project.
I am in solidarity with your position. There is no clear definition, then the coin will rise in price or not. Therefore, we invest only at our own risk, and we can still rely on intuition.
Activity: 238

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Are the coins in the sale from the 0.5% premine?  Also how many coins we're mined in the POW phase?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
It seems to me that ICO for some became like a roulette, invested, the coin went to the stock exchange, sank, was unlucky, merged, thrown into another ICO in the hope that it would be released at the stock exchange and immediately x10 would do it.

The coin never did an ICO.
Activity: 182

Activity: 224

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I am expecting VELOX will be recognized now by the public. For now they many members using their trade market. Maybe soon we can see Velox listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 196

Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

Devs are quite busy these days working on the platform so we should expect that all our concerns can't be answered immediately. They wanted us to use the platform with no problems and because of that they will do their best to make the platform perfectly in shape.

Even if you have a large team and all are proffesional they will be going to be busy because the project is still in progress and not done yet. But much better if they hire more admins that can communicate through the forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

Devs are quite busy these days working on the platform so we should expect that all our concerns can't be answered immediately. They wanted us to use the platform with no problems and because of that they will do their best to make the platform perfectly in shape.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
As what I can see in the exchange it will be a good opportunity for a trader to use since there is a huge gap between the bid and ask price.
Will there be another round of VeloxCoin sale like what you are offering in 175l sale?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

I only know and here about their Velox Bolt, everything will be clear when they release this exchange platform.
Yeah that wont actually take that long from the way things are wrapping up so maybe in just few days they will give people a feel of their platform for me i cant wait to have a look at Vlx Exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Jump to: