Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 176. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

Trading will be DISABLED up to 2 hours before the countdown has ended.
The exact time of the 175k sale is the 17th of February, 6pm GMT
It is a good news for Velox to rising again for the second time of sale! However, did the domain name is still the same name or use the different domain name?
where is this coin traded and how much is it worth, is it possible to get passive income from the number of coins in the wallet and how far in prospect to participate in this project in 2018?

-Yes absolutely, I have had my coins running for some time in the Velox wallet and the passive income is definitely working fine.
-There is a presale announced on the topic limited to 175k coins only, first come first served. For more questions you should ask the team directly on Discord and be a bit patient.

Hope that helped
You write about passive income, but do not write how much? 175k coins is quite a large amount and I want to know in advance all the possibilities.
I would also like to know about passive income. What percentage will go for example from 100 coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
Developers cope with the task set before them. There is a positive trend in the development of the project. The team is trying, and the popularity among the members of the crypto community is only gaining momentum

What's the good thing about this project is that they focused on developing the project first before they open it to the public. The progress is slowly taking its course but it's much better than having a huge crash when there are already a lot of users or coin holder.
Developers are keenly identifying all the bugs and fixing the bugs by working with various teams since they had a huge reputation from the initial stage as they build the Trading and exchange platform at one go for the welfare of the investors.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 16, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
Developers cope with the task set before them. There is a positive trend in the development of the project. The team is trying, and the popularity among the members of the crypto community is only gaining momentum

What's the good thing about this project is that they focused on developing the project first before they open it to the public. The progress is slowly taking its course but it's much better than having a huge crash when there are already a lot of users or coin holder.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
Velox project becoming very fast...doing very fast trading & they are change because they are moved to new site...but as with positive note..do they planning to be listed in any exchanges??

It asked several times now but still didn't read response from the dev, but I read post in previous pages that velox is a trading site so why list their coin in some exchange sites?

In the announcement they said...very soon they will be launching bounty...if they launch bounty, they will havve some coin or token..which need to exchange through some exchanger..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
In your platform says you dont required identity verification to do a trade right? If that so, how can we determine the users if our account is safe and it wont be hack? There are times and not always thsat someone in the world will get hack or scam right? For me identity verification is really important so that you can guarentee that the person is using his/her real account.

Using 2fa you can confirm that you are the only person in control of your account without giving personal information.
2FA is very important confirmation because in this case only the owner can access the account. Maybe this platform has this kind of authentication because this is an effective way of avoiding the account to be hacked.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 16, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
Pretty exciting to see what will the outcome and features of the new trading site of VELOX. We will keep promoting velox in any social campaigns that we can do.
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

It is a good news for Velox to rising again for the second time of sale! However, did the domain name is still the same name or use the different domain name?
where is this coin traded and how much is it worth, is it possible to get passive income from the number of coins in the wallet and how far in prospect to participate in this project in 2018?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 04:16:30 AM
In your platform says you dont required identity verification to do a trade right? If that so, how can we determine the users if our account is safe and it wont be hack? There are times and not always thsat someone in the world will get hack or scam right? For me identity verification is really important so that you can guarentee that the person is using his/her real account.

Using 2fa you can confirm that you are the only person in control of your account without giving personal information.

If VLX plans to go global then they have to implement KYC verification process. Investors coming from countries that implements KYC will find it hard to invest in VLX.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 16, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

reserved for more info
That's really the great news that everyone been waiting for this whole time . Good to see the team actually able to solve the platform's problems, can't wait for further announcements.

Those initial hiccups can hurt them big time as it'll leave a mark on their reputation. They should have thoroughly tested out their website before launching it
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
At first blush, velox conceptually relies on first-party affiliation with that trading platform, right? Remove exchange - murder coin. Does it have anything besides that to show off? Anything that attracts a moneyed cryptogoer. No? Sure no. I expected it to appear this way which only compliments my prediction skills and sense of intuition I inherited from uncle.
We shouldn't ignore this coin only because it is only the Velox investment token for now. If the exchange works well, it will be demand for the coin.
I am not trying to ignore this coin but for me i still have doubts of why they only limit the coin to their exchange and not trying to add on other exchange.
it seems to me that this is only a temporary decision of the team. In any case, placing on other exchanges will give more advantages to the project, as well as more people will learn about the coin, this is a kind of advertising campaign.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
February 16, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
Can't wait for the VLX 175k Sale !!!

This coin has potential to go to $100 easily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 16, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

reserved for more info

Hi lin0sspice, Thank for being active and informing us, if you don't mind I would like ask if there is any news about Velox bolt whitepaper, you promised on the Roadmap that it will be released before the end of January, but still there is no update !!

yeah, this is not the right time to start with the sale in my opinion. It's also for the interest of the investors to get all information about the project and one of the important point is whitepapers ...
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 01:24:52 AM
Velox is bringing the decentralized and freedom back to the cryptocurriences trading.
You're definitely correct bud, which came from brilliant minds on this.project. This project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors. Hoping for some airdrop on this project to add on its popularity as the way of advertisements.

Yes exactly! The project has a successful team behind it constantly working to make the platform better. This project will be of use to many people involved in cryptocurrency investment that need lot of information regarding the same. This will help all those people and many others! All in all this is a project with great potential!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
A huge number of people began to support this project.and not for nothing, there is a perspective, the team has responsibly approached its work. plus the idea of the project is not new, but it deserves attention
I agree with what you said. Surely the idea is not new, but their way to approach is something to take a note of. The popularity of this platform has increased rapidly and will continue to do so, thanks to the hard working and untiring group of people behind this project
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 15, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

reserved for more info

Hi lin0sspice, Thank for being active and informing us, if you don't mind I would like ask if there is any news about Velox bolt whitepaper, you promised on the Roadmap that it will be released before the end of January, but still there is no update !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

reserved for more info
That's really the great news that everyone been waiting for this whole time . Good to see the team actually able to solve the platform's problems, can't wait for further announcements.
There are many conclusions which are misleading the platform but this reservation is an exciting break through with clear visibility is what every one expected about the upcoming upgrade, opportunity of velox.
Great that its because i can now see team posting an announcements and updates in this thread about this project. And also i hope all bugs are fixed and no more further issues will come up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 15, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
I see the quick fix at the official website that we have an external website for exchange VLX. I hope they can add more pair crypto currencies instead of pair of VLX only.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 15, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

reserved for more info

So there will be a sale after all. How much would it be per coin? I thought deposits are enabled, why I can't see the price of velox token in Ethereum?
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

reserved for more info
There are many conclusions which are misleading the platform but this reservation is an exciting break through with clear visibility is what every one expected about the upcoming upgrade, opportunity of velox.
Jump to: