Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 177. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
February 15, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
At first blush, velox conceptually relies on first-party affiliation with that trading platform, right? Remove exchange - murder coin. Does it have anything besides that to show off? Anything that attracts a moneyed cryptogoer. No? Sure no. I expected it to appear this way which only compliments my prediction skills and sense of intuition I inherited from uncle.
We shouldn't ignore this coin only because it is only the Velox investment token for now. If the exchange works well, it will be demand for the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

Trading will be DISABLED up to 2 hours before the countdown has ended.
The exact time of the 175k sale is the 17th of February, 6pm GMT
reserved for more info
That's really the great news that everyone been waiting for this whole time . Good to see the team actually able to solve the platform's problems, can't wait for further announcements.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
February 15, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
At first blush, velox conceptually relies on first-party affiliation with that trading platform, right? Remove exchange - murder coin. Does it have anything besides that to show off? Anything that attracts a moneyed cryptogoer. No? Sure no. I expected it to appear this way which only compliments my prediction skills and sense of intuition I inherited from uncle.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
Security upgrade complete, Deposits for all currencies are re-enabled. Countdown until 48 hour sale has begun!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T18&p0=136&msg=175k+VLX+Sale&font=cursive&csz=1

reserved for more info
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 05:39:12 PM
Velox project becoming very fast...doing very fast trading & they are change because they are moved to new site...but as with positive note..do they planning to be listed in any exchanges??
Work on run-up of the project takes place surprising quickly, it is enough to look up to given information on the first page of it topic. Naturally, they plan to fall on exchange, and not even doubt, they will make it without problems and it is obligatory to huge exchange.
Activity: 434
February 15, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
Velox is bringing the decentralized and freedom back to the cryptocurriences trading.
You're definitely correct bud, which came from brilliant minds on this.project. This project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors. Hoping for some airdrop on this project to add on its popularity as the way of advertisements.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 15, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Did you saw bitcoin? It is a failure! Bitcoin has already blown off. Its price will grow – it’s like gold. But it will not be used anywhere.
thats the father of cryptocurrency the king we are all here because it started the sailing ship so maybe change your statements man Bitcoin is already ahead of them all
Bitcoin is the center of all the cryptocurrencies and also the main traffic coin for any exchange out there and also mostly bitcoin will be traded on VLX too. The VLX project is in its initial stage but they still have a very will develop beta version of their website and working currently. They are also adding some very great update to their platform every time and making it more and more high potential to work in the real world of trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Velox is bringing the decentralized and freedom back to the cryptocurriences trading.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 15, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
Did you saw bitcoin? It is a failure! Bitcoin has already blown off. Its price will grow – it’s like gold. But it will not be used anywhere.
thats the father of cryptocurrency the king we are all here because it started the sailing ship so maybe change your statements man Bitcoin is already ahead of them all
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
I have previously said the same here. The tean is quite busy and might surely not have time to answer each question here so they have been appointing good telegram team members to habdle the group discussion.
It is better to post all the questions at telegram or in the right platform where all the queries will be immediately addressed not only by the managers but also by the supporters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
I have previously said the same here. The tean is quite busy and might surely not have time to answer each question here so they have been appointing good telegram team members to habdle the group discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 15, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
Velox project becoming very fast...doing very fast trading & they are change because they are moved to new site...but as with positive note..do they planning to be listed in any exchanges??
From what I understand no they won't, it's against the very purpose of the coin.
When we have our own exchange why do we actually need to go and list our coin in some other exchange  Huh Velox had set a huge reputation initially so it had its own exchange, is it that you are familiar with some other exchanges and you expect velox to list in other exchanges? if so there would be a no to my understanding after reading Velox white papers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
Velox Project is in the mouth of almost every people here in the community of crypto currency. I am just hoping that Veox is only busy for a very important matter that will benefits both of us, because some the people are looking for a faster response here in the thread. But I think we should be more patient. This will project will bloon even more.
Yeah and maybe they are busy doing the development of the platform. People are just curious about the project this is why many are questioning it. Especially this platform is all about trading and some are just excited to try this platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 15, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
I just saw the layout and structure of the android supported application of this project and I have to say that it is great.
It looks professional , providing all essential features,and is simple and compact at the same time.

You are right, the velox project already launched their android app. With that we can now be sure that this project is really serious to run this velox project. Also a lot of members now are active in supporting this project.

I would to try the mobile app of this project. I hope it will be buggy and will function well. For me, I am starting to believe that velox project is really serious with their project now.
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
Velox Project is in the mouth of almost every people here in the community of crypto currency. I am just hoping that Veox is only busy for a very important matter that will benefits both of us, because some the people are looking for a faster response here in the thread. But I think we should be more patient. This will project will bloon even more.
Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
Any updates regarding their new domain? It such a long time, I have spent my time to wait for the new domain and I couldn't wait for it.
It is easy to ask for an update even for me but every new upgrade for a domain requires loads of process at the back end which involves coding, testing, validation, automation etc it is better for us to wait for the launch where the operations will work smoothly in the domain than the domain with loads of issues and bugs, most of the people would expect this.
Thank you for your explanation and at least we know programming is really a hard task and the difficulty they face is not easy. This is I think the reason they are quite busy these days doing some developments about the platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 15, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
Is the reason for planning not to add the VLX coin in other exchange is that to make the user force to use the vlx exchange?

Seems not a good idea then do you think? Because other people want to see these Velox project also being recognized by big exchanges and market traders. Like coinmarketcap.com
Jump to: