Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 179. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
Velox is anonymous crypto Trading & exchanging. Velox Almost 100 currency fairs, less fees, no exchange and complete anonymous cryptocurrency exchange with no limits
Such all in one features and all deals at one platform is really unique and Velox is leading with all these lightening opportunities where many investors feedback's are even considered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
Velox is anonymous crypto Trading & exchanging. Velox Almost 100 currency fairs, less fees, no exchange and complete anonymous cryptocurrency exchange with no limits
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
We have huge supporters who are answering all the queries actively along with the managers, administrator some times might be dealing with priority tickets dealing with the upgrades of Velox platform with dev.
I think that most of these statements are right from their own respective perspective on this project. In my vision I also think that it is growing gradually and has many followings world wide and because the users and members are not situated in a specific region or a country, the project is spontaneous and remains ideally active at any given point of time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 14, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
First time seeing this Ann and I am really interested in it , As other stated the website is down but when I retried it I manage to connect . But when I try to make account I get this message ( ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key ) . I will wait , I think the site is still moving to new domain . Bookmarked this Ann will back for it later .
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Now many people in the crypto world are waiting and hoping to launch a decentralized exchange and many projects are under way, but only the etherdelta works. I hope this platform will be the best choice.
And the site https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ does not work right now.
Yes, in fact the site is inaccessible now. Set-up possibly goes on the part of command. Simply suffer a little and the site will open in the near future. At least I am sure in it, relying to my experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Yes you are right.they already did all announcement and also give reasons behinds not answering the queries.so if ypu have any queries related to vlx then ask into it's telegram group because the admin of group is very active there.
We have huge supporters who are answering all the queries actively along with the managers, administrator some times might be dealing with priority tickets dealing with the upgrades of Velox platform with dev.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 14, 2018, 12:39:40 PM
I do not understand what you can talk about, I can not access the site - https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/
And the developer does not answer me, I already tried to open different browsers and I did not succeed.
yeah it seems down maybe they are working on it lets hope they respond soon as this is a serious issue not working site
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
A lot of new supporters of this project have appeared recently. I'm glad that the project is a success. The main thing is for the development team to continue to keep the bar and continue its endeavors
Yeah, slowly but surely the project is growing and people are talking more about this platform. With such results the development team is bound to chase new boundaries and achieve new milestones.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
Now many people in the crypto world are waiting and hoping to launch a decentralized exchange and many projects are under way, but only the etherdelta works. I hope this platform will be the best choice.
It's strange, everything opens up for me. Can you have VPN enabled? Try changing the access point to the Internet.
Activity: 70
February 14, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
what is "rpcname"?what is rpc?
Activity: 560
February 14, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
I do not understand what you can talk about, I can not access the site - https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/
And the developer does not answer me, I already tried to open different browsers and I did not succeed.
Seems like their website is taking high bandwidth of data or their website is on maintenance so you cannot access it. Just wait for the developer answer.
Activity: 252
February 14, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 14, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.

You just got 20 of my merits Wink I hope that more people pay close attention to what they are actually buying. So many dev teams call their tech superior or decentralized or whatever, but in most cases it is BS. A truly decentralized exchange doesn't exist as of to date. One where you can freely trade all cryptos back and forth without much hassle. It just doesn't exist because it is extremely hard to build.

Thanks for 20 merit i appreciate it, Yes in most cases it is just marketing hype and same thing with phrases like we are first platform to provide this service !!! we should always carefully read the whitepaper and do a deep search before buying any coin or token to avoid falling into the trap of deception by Marketing Words that aim to tempt and turn off investors.

Whoa lmao that was a seriously easy 20 merit there. But that's pretty true, 99% of the ICOs are just throwing buzzwords like "blockchain", "decentralised" whatever to bring people
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
Yeah! It is really good. That shows how ready the devs are willing to make things faster and better. I really want to believe this is one project that would be successful and will have a huge support. Still trying to come to terms with the decentralized idea of the exchange though, but with what I have seen, I am really looking forward to it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Probably they might be busy to handle the problems occuring in the project progress but hopefully they will be soon available to answer each query posted here. We just need to have some patience.
Such problems happen often. And there are no reasons for panic, in my opinion. Project is very huge and unlikely designers simply will throw up him. Not for that they began.

You're right, as I encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

Busy or not, they must also prioritize answering queries from the community for it gives good image to the project managers. They must hire and train people to represent this project if they really want to gain more investors for this.
I agree with you, in this stage the dev should answer us or at least made some announcements about the on going project. They recently launch their app but it seems there are some bugs that needs to fixed so I am hoping they already working on that matters.
Activity: 49
February 14, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
Its nice to see other developers come up with different coins with major improvements and useful features. One of them is velox, it has everything a trader could imagine, just away from a tap.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.

You just got 20 of my merits Wink I hope that more people pay close attention to what they are actually buying. So many dev teams call their tech superior or decentralized or whatever, but in most cases it is BS. A truly decentralized exchange doesn't exist as of to date. One where you can freely trade all cryptos back and forth without much hassle. It just doesn't exist because it is extremely hard to build.

Thanks for 20 merit i appreciate it, Yes in most cases it is just marketing hype and same thing with phrases like we are first platform to provide this service !!! we should always carefully read the whitepaper and do a deep search before buying any coin or token to avoid falling into the trap of deception by Marketing Words that aim to tempt and turn off investors.
I hope the devs explain exactly with details how their platform is going decentralized and diffrent from the others . They need to communicate with people who have concerns about the project to seperate themselves from every other project that clamis to be "decentralized and first of it's kind".
Yeh they actually need to explain what is actually going to be 'different'
Almost every project assures it is different but it's just the same as others with a different name. It'll be great if they can give us more information on that matter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 14, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

You are right, a lot of false information and promises were delivered by new projects and most of them failed. They just did it to get more investors and after that they run away with a lot of money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 14, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
Good to see that the team are doing their jobs for the improving the exchange system of VELOX. Pretty sure many are exciting and happy to see those improvements soon.
Activity: 574
February 14, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
A lot of new supporters of this project have appeared recently. I'm glad that the project is a success. The main thing is for the development team to continue to keep the bar and continue its endeavors
I hope that this will happen. Recently wrote here that there are problems with the site, I'm wondering, has everything been fixed or not?
Jump to: