Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 251. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:33:44 AM
I like this project. I have never met such ones, the team does not plan an airdrop? I would like to mining this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 02:48:16 PM
All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
A very understandable solution is why they do it more on iOS  than on Android. Users of the iOS are more solvent and buy more applications. I think this is the right decision.
This a beta Version and to me just one iOS which is basically one device and one particular OS is the best for beta and testing. So i think devs will run beta and others testing on iOS before releasing a stable version and then it will  have Android versions and then maybe updated according to arrays of android devices
I think about the choice you need to ask the developer but it's absolutely accurate that the iOS works more stably and makes the program easier for the iOS than for different versions and devices on Android.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 20, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
A very understandable solution is why they do it more on iOS  than on Android. Users of the iOS are more solvent and buy more applications. I think this is the right decision.
This a beta Version and to me just one iOS which is basically one device and one particular OS is the best for beta and testing. So i think devs will run beta and others testing on iOS before releasing a stable version and then it will  have Android versions and then maybe updated according to arrays of android devices
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 03:07:56 AM
An interesting exchange project with an interesting coin and writes Legendary. I think we should study it better and not pass by.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 02:23:32 AM
A great interesting project with the software of the exchange and an interesting coin. Unfortunately I do not see any social networks in the company's bounty. The team does not plan any more bounty programs?
Activity: 434
December 20, 2017, 10:32:00 AM
Velox project development plan is really a great plan. VeloxCoin is already out, VeloxExchange is in process and also VeloxBolt, within that month range, they already proven something that this project is no ordinary. This project is worthy and will lead the future success because of the dedicated works of Dev. We literally given freedom here in Velox as you can exchange without restrictions, without holding your account, without giving personal information or identification which is great for no hassle and worry free of having your information with them.
yes I am happy and I am impatient with VeloxExchange who is in the process and also VeloxBolt, this proves that this project is unusual and the Project is indeed worth to follow.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.
I didn't see any project yet that they have released wallet for android version. Developer give priority iOS version more then android version. But I didn't find any reason about this why developer release first iOS version.
December 20, 2017, 01:37:17 AM
I'm glad that lately there are more currencies and exchanges with anonymous functions and this is the ideology of the crypt. I think so Satoshi and invented bitcoin, only now anonymity is achieved.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2017, 10:15:58 AM
Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

I think that VX Axxange has every chance to become a high level, so that more people and investors will learn about them, because the platform becomes more perfect every day.

If the project is not improved every day, then it will not come to anyone. So in this project they do everything that he was on top!

Yeah, if no improvements has been made then this project will never achieve success. The best way to improve this is to give a free airdrops or open a bounty campaign to get more investors to join this project. VLX needs active promoters to make the job well done.
Probably that's right that they need also active promoters to at least one way to make their project become popular. A project must have at least an eye-opener to catch the attention of the investor. This kind of marketing strategy is somewhat effective when it comes to this kind of business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
December 20, 2017, 09:25:57 AM
Velox project development plan is really a great plan. VeloxCoin is already out, VeloxExchange is in process and also VeloxBolt, within that month range, they already proven something that this project is no ordinary. This project is worthy and will lead the future success because of the dedicated works of Dev. We literally given freedom here in Velox as you can exchange without restrictions, without holding your account, without giving personal information or identification which is great for no hassle and worry free of having your information with them.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 01:12:28 AM
A very useful project combining a stock exchange and a coin with interesting functions. In the last time many similar projects appear. I think that the project will win. Good luck.
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
This Velox Project is representing the future of Anonymous and Decentralized trading, VeloxBolt Anonymous and BoltSwap Open-source Exchange Wallet. This project is improving faster for the better in the ecosystem. This is really a great news. As we can see, the Velox Project strives to revolutionize anonymous and decentralized trading. I hope that more people will reach this really good project, and if that happens, I hope that more people will get to buy the VeloxCoin and also be a part of this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:35:21 AM
Definitely Velox declared itself as a serious project. It is worth noting that the official VLX coin will be listed only on the official exchange VLX Exchange. In my opinion it is very convenient, you do not need to look for any other stock exchange, all in one place
of course Velox is a serious project. because I see the official VLX coins will be listed only in the official Exchange VLX Exchange. I never follow bounty like this he has his own exchange place and it is not just coins, the coin has a high price.

If they will only be trading in their own platform then there will be a high chance that this project will succeed, but before that VLX Exchange needs to achieve first high popularity so other investors will know it and make use of their exchange site.

I think that VX Axxange has every chance to become a high level, so that more people and investors will learn about them, because the platform becomes more perfect every day.

If the project is not improved every day, then it will not come to anyone. So in this project they do everything that he was on top!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:52:06 AM
Nice name, strange project :/ But good so far
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 07:49:13 AM
I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.

If you read the first post of this thread then Im sure you will really understand what the project is all about. Also in the upper post of the ANN thread there is a link to redirect you about the latest news and improvemnts of velox project. Just make reading a habit and you will definitely learn a lot.
Activity: 154
December 20, 2017, 07:35:11 AM
I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.
December 20, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 20, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 20, 2017, 07:18:58 AM
I am just wondering if Velox is going to support the Forks. The small and medium exchanges doesnt support actually the forks. Cryptopia is for example one of them even its well known in Crypto-World. Supporting Forks will be also gain the number of investors in this exchange ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
December 20, 2017, 05:55:32 AM
Is this normal? I have a few days trying to register on the project exchange.veloxcoin.org, but my mail do not receive a confirmation. And the spam folder looked the same nothing. Register domain mail.ru / bk.ru

try with another mail
Jump to: