Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 28. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The developers of this project are great fellows, because the exchange in our time is very good, but the most important plus is anonymity.
Yes agree, I do believe that the developers and its teams did their best to reach the project goals and objectives. Because of the achievements of the project it's a proof that team are very active and dedicated towards their jobs. Project Velox was very lucky to have a good and dynamic team members.
I do agree with all of you guys. They are working hard entirely to improve and keep updating the exchange in order to entertain us and newcomers about this project.
Yes, definitely they are. Team and developers are very aggressive to do updates and improvements of the project. Because of continuous progress of the team their hardship was paid with good reviews and ratings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Due to the coin burn, we can expect so much price change in the history of VLX exchange! It can be good for the VLX because it might go up to 2 times or even 3 times. However, is there any upcoming coin burn again?
Activity: 616
The developers of this project are great fellows, because the exchange in our time is very good, but the most important plus is anonymity.
Yes agree, I do believe that the developers and its teams did their best to reach the project goals and objectives. Because of the achievements of the project it's a proof that team are very active and dedicated towards their jobs. Project Velox was very lucky to have a good and dynamic team members.
I do agree with all of you guys. They are working hard entirely to improve and keep updating the exchange in order to entertain us and newcomers about this project.
Activity: 532
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Getting more intense, this project really have a good outlook here in the crypto currency community. As of now, the Velox has a great profile that gains and gathers more of the people that gets interested to take part in this anonymous and decentralized trading. Well, I am really looking forward for the Velox Project to give and support what the crowd needs especially when it comes to exchange matter.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I consider that the project will enjoy good popularity and will mention a huge part of the audience using cryptocurrencies. It will be convenient to people to make exchange on this platform.
It is already released for the exchange since January, didn't you know it? Anyway, you can check and trade right now on: https://vlxexchange.com/.

This one is just the old one which is temporary centralized exchange. The real one is called VeloxBolt and it's decentralized exchange that will be released in coming months if they don't change the schedule as always because it was supposed to release in may or early according to old roadmap.

Yes, this veloxbolt is the feature most of investors are waiting for. This project is running for a while now and we can see a lot of new developments and they keep improving, we can expect good outcome very soon.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
It looks like Velox is hitting the final stages of it sales since they are willing to burn any unsold token in the marketing making sure they maintain price stability and with only a single exchange been the Vbolt i think is safe to assume a favorable return soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I consider that the project will enjoy good popularity and will mention a huge part of the audience using cryptocurrencies. It will be convenient to people to make exchange on this platform.
It is already released for the exchange since January, didn't you know it? Anyway, you can check and trade right now on: https://vlxexchange.com/.

This one is just the old one which is temporary centralized exchange. The real one is called VeloxBolt and it's decentralized exchange that will be released in coming months if they don't change the schedule as always because it was supposed to release in may or early according to old roadmap.
Activity: 154
In fact, many projects now have similar ideas and ideas. Now it is very difficult to find something unique in its kind. Everywhere competition. And if there is a great team and good addition of exchanges, I am ready to invest a little in this project and buy coins.
Dev team are very actively closing all the tickets as they are highly dealing with the major issues which are leading huge impact however the resolutions are ultimately leading to run the platform smoothly.
That sounds good for the project, if those resolutions can really make the project into a better platform, we can expect Velox to gain more people supporting it that will really have a good impact in its development.

That is good if they make that resolutions.Before anything else, it is good to focus first in minor and major problems before proceeding to the next step or level because through that, it can help a lot to make velox project more developed and become better. Also it can give good impact to all.
Activity: 126
I'm very pleased with the news of developers that there will be a mobile application, but here I have such a question, and whether it will be possible to stack there.
If there is a mobile application for velox that would bring more comfort for me to easily operate the velox site from any place and make the transactions at my comfort during the priority timelines that adds me more profits.

As far as I know, velox development team already announced a mobile application which will be first for android users and then for apple users as usual. But I can not remember if they have this info also in their roadmap.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hello, team. irreproachable design.
Here, not only a good design, but the project itself is interesting. Exchange platform and a separate purse for your own token, not all projects do so. The wallet is very convenient to use, I already experienced it, but now I'm waiting for when the opening of the form will be, that would also test it.

As you can see the VELOX  ICO sale has been also succeeded because of  many supporters and investors who join and invested. As of now I am waiting for the their plans to be listed in coinmarketcap.com also for velox to be listed in major exchanges like binance, IDEX or hitbtc.
There is no doubt why this project gains the trust and support of many people here in the crypto currency community. With the great capability pf the team handling this Velox Project brought a good opportunities and further way here in the crypto world. The supprters, users and investors is the key to make this project success. I am also looking forward for the upcoming another great news of the team for us.
This project still continues to gain popularity. I can be confident in it as I have studied a subject and have carried out some analysis. Apparently, most of traders and ordinary users still lack the qualitative websites where it is possible to exchange the coins in various directions.
Activity: 294
In fact, many projects now have similar ideas and ideas. Now it is very difficult to find something unique in its kind. Everywhere competition. And if there is a great team and good addition of exchanges, I am ready to invest a little in this project and buy coins.
Dev team are very actively closing all the tickets as they are highly dealing with the major issues which are leading huge impact however the resolutions are ultimately leading to run the platform smoothly.
Activity: 322
I'm very pleased with the news of developers that there will be a mobile application, but here I have such a question, and whether it will be possible to stack there.
If there is a mobile application for velox that would bring more comfort for me to easily operate the velox site from any place and make the transactions at my comfort during the priority timelines that adds me more profits.
Activity: 378
Many similar projects are on boarding however velow plans are made with highly skilled professionals who knew the roadmap and checklist for every targets to be implemented to successfully reach the goal.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Iam wondering can Velox really achieve all the goals again and will there be any scope that all the investors of velox will be satisfied?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
In this project I like the fact that, the developers have come up with not to store information on the platform, then there will be less hacker attacks.
Activity: 476
The Velox Project is a great one indeed but this project needs to strive better for a continuous adoption in the community. I believe that the Velox Team will not let Volox Project to be left behind so I am looking forward to its success.
Project community is niw increasing rapidly and expanding. The team members are very approachable and accessible they assist all the participants and investors. If project will reach their objectives and goals this a good indication that the team is well managed. Hope team will continue to grow the funds to maintain and fund the entire project .
Pages:
Jump to: