Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 31. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
what I like about cryptocurrency is that you can make transactions even if you keep your anonymity. When I check this project, this is what it is going to revive, but what would be your actions regarding legalities?
My own opinion regarding legalities I am pretty sure that the taem are provided and preparing for this if ever their will be issues appear along the why. The team can get legal advisors if ever legal matters will arise and I am sure their are many  legal advisors will help this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The team is now working hard on updates. I think that soon they will show us something grandiose. They are great fellows, they work tirelessly. but there is a great chance that the world will take away a really worthwhile product!
Agree, the team are working very hard to the future of this project. Hope the updates and progress that the team are cooking right now will be able to attract and increase the amount they need funds for the project. Hopefully the new updates will bring victory for the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The team is now working hard on updates. I think that soon they will show us something grandiose. They are great fellows, they work tirelessly. but there is a great chance that the world will take away a really worthwhile product!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
what I like about cryptocurrency is that you can make transactions even if you keep your anonymity. When I check this project, this is what it is going to revive, but what would be your actions regarding legalities?
I think, your questions will be answered soon because the dev team of Velox are busy in upgrading the platform and improved it's capabilities in making crypto transactions most especially in withdrawals. But you can still raised your questions in the telegram chat of this project. From there, you can have a clear and accurate answer from the admins.
Activity: 84
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
When do you plan to open a platform for beta testing? And who will be able to take part in the test mode, can I leave a request for this somewhere?
There is no kind of beta testing, they are currently open the platform publicly which you can find here:
Velox website: https://veloxproject.io
Velox bolt / velox exchange: https://vlxexchange.com/
Thank you so much!
Activity: 140
When do you plan to open a platform for beta testing? And who will be able to take part in the test mode, can I leave a request for this somewhere?
There is no kind of beta testing, they are currently open the platform publicly which you can find here:
Velox website: https://veloxproject.io
Velox bolt / velox exchange: https://vlxexchange.com/
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There are many experiences in this project team They really are doing a lot of good work. A lot of the project is rising in godweel. i hope project team will continue their work and will be on the way to success.
Yeah I agree, if the team uses it's experience to plan properly and and strategize I'm sure they will succeed

Experience? What experience do they have? Have they done another ICO? If so why're they not working for that coin instead of making a new one?
Activity: 92
A decent exchanger and I understand that it is not necessary to have a unique idea in order to become the best.
I agree with you, because this is the exchanger, it seems to me that it will go to the level above all others and we will observe how it becomes popular. I follow the project for a long time and I can say that the team is trying to make it much better than it is now, it also fixes if there are any errors or something else.

The bugs are getting fixed but there are still some... most important is, people must have the possibility to withdraw; I guess in short time they have this also under control.

By the way, my velox wallet does not synch. Has someone any idea how to fix it? Is there another new node?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
please tell me the actual dates of the iso, I see that the branch was formed last year, and the iso is not yet complete. When the fees are over and how much is collected for today.
Just interested in a hard cap and a soft cap
Activity: 61
Congrats on that Crypto Slate listing! I'm cautiously optimistic, but I think that is gonna get more eyes on the project, don't you agree? Well, now I think the price will go up as well! I have a good feeling about this!
Activity: 532
A decent exchanger and I understand that it is not necessary to have a unique idea in order to become the best.
I agree with you, because this is the exchanger, it seems to me that it will go to the level above all others and we will observe how it becomes popular. I follow the project for a long time and I can say that the team is trying to make it much better than it is now, it also fixes if there are any errors or something else.
Activity: 196
Yes velox has no unique idea to become the best.Its the team & developer who determine to prove their work.now we have one of tge best project as well as exchanget
How did you know that this platform doesn't have a unique idea at all? Even there are a lot of similar ones like this, I think there's still something unique about this one.

It doesn't need to be unique, clients use exchange if the service is good and everything work fine and not because you have unique idea, in market today, we still don't have a prefect decentralized exchange yet and Velox could be that one.
For such reputed decentralized platform there should be more advanced mechanism and no latency is highly to be prioritized which shall not lead any impact for the transaction.
Activity: 266
Yes velox has no unique idea to become the best.Its the team & developer who determine to prove their work.now we have one of tge best project as well as exchanget
How did you know that this platform doesn't have a unique idea at all? Even there are a lot of similar ones like this, I think there's still something unique about this one.

It doesn't need to be unique, clients use exchange if the service is good and everything work fine and not because you have unique idea, in market today, we still don't have a prefect decentralized exchange yet and Velox could be that one.
Activity: 434
This is a great project and project team Many have worked to develop the project team, and many more have proved. Day by day they are doing a better job in developing.
Yes, as the countdown bar at veloxproject website, our token burned will happen about 3 weeks more, what kind of burned coin at here?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I saw  in the last two months too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until September.
Velox should start implementing their plans and the team invovement should highly accomplish in all the activities so then we can also meet the goals and win as a standing point with competitors.
Activity: 196

well, it's still better to have unique ideas as this will help to gain more popularity. But even if the devs are not being most unique they still manage to become popular.

That's because how they market Velox project to the public. They pitched the platform as new and interesting project to invest with, there's no doubt why the community supported this project.
Yes, Velox exchange is a POW/POS cryptocurrency built by traders for traders. The Velox Project strives to revolutionize the future of trading and smart contracts.
Activity: 92
I saw  in the last two months too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until September.
Activity: 238
Velox plans are based on the decisions of the management so their prospective are highly aiming to an extraordinary level in the decentralized platform to gain more success.
Pages:
Jump to: