Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 26. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
How will development of the project still be long? Development and fund raising of this project lasts long surprisingly very whether can tell it about something bad or is so planned?
I am also saying that.They took lengthy time to development & announcing the funding.what took so long.is there any development remaining or you plan big
VLX have taken much time for the initial development of the project and in its funding phase. They should make fast development in the coming time as I think that they have got huge investment until as many people took interest in this anonymous exchange and also invest in their project due to their great concept. I hope they will make some big thing out of the long investment periods.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Hi. I never got a response to my message, which I wrote in the Discord and Twitter on June 8.
How can I cancel the withdrawal of BTC funds exhibited of May 30. The address to which I was going to send BTC at this moment is no longer relevant, it was the address of the exchanger, through which I was going to withdraw cash. And now I'm worried that the withdrawal status is "Pending" and BTC will be send to that address, but I will not get the money. Please cancel my Withdrawal ID 1974
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
How will development of the project still be long? Development and fund raising of this project lasts long surprisingly very whether can tell it about something bad or is so planned?
I am also saying that.They took lengthy time to development & announcing the funding.what took so long.is there any development remaining or you plan big
I guess they have thier own reason for taking some time for the announcement of thier project. We should give them time to pull all together anyway they got alot off time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Probably just uneventful since the ICO ended a while ago and most projects literally die a slow sad death after the ICO is over and the funds are raised
You are right, but the Velox project is not at all like that. I have been watching the computer for a long time and it has its users who still believe in the project. And such people are enough to continue to develop and raise the company to a new level.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Why are you talking to that dude, he doesnt even seem to be affiliated to the whole VLX team lmao, it's like targetting a random bystander about something
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Probably just uneventful since the ICO ended a while ago and most projects literally die a slow sad death after the ICO is over and the funds are raised
Activity: 294
As far as I can see about this project, the Velox Project really gains a lot more attention and that a great news for us. No doubt this will happen to this project, it is all because of the hardwork of the project team. But inspite all of this popularity, I am one of those people that still looking forward for this project to reach more achievements towards its way to success. And for now, I am also looking forward to the release of the mobile application of this exchange.
Yet, the mobile application is a good thing that I have been dreamed after knowing this project but, as you can see there is so many things that they have to be planned and worked before making a mobile application for the exchange.
I read WhitePaper and there it is written that after the initial release, the site will be adapted for all mobile platforms and in the future there will be an application VeloxBolt for Android and IOS.
Activity: 154
As far as I can see about this project, the Velox Project really gains a lot more attention and that a great news for us. No doubt this will happen to this project, it is all because of the hardwork of the project team. But inspite all of this popularity, I am one of those people that still looking forward for this project to reach more achievements towards its way to success. And for now, I am also looking forward to the release of the mobile application of this exchange.
Yet, the mobile application is a good thing that I have been dreamed after knowing this project but, as you can see there is so many things that they have to be planned and worked before making a mobile application for the exchange.
As far as I know, the Velox exchange have already Andoid application which us downloadable on their website. But if not, I guess we need to wait for a little bit of time because the platform is under maintenance or the the team are still working and  upgrading the project inorder to have a better function.

I agree, mobile application is so good to have because it is very useful to all of us, most especially almost all of us have mobile which I know that it is a great help to make this project successful. I am sure it will be implemented soon, let us just wait.
Activity: 224
As far as I know, the Velox exchange have already Andoid application which us downloadable on their website. But if not, I guess we need to wait for a little bit of time because the platform is under maintenance or the the team are still working and  upgrading the project inorder to have a better function.
Activity: 602
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
There is no fundraising as of now since the ICO has ended since a while. The development is a very way long progress to develop the project moreover I guess.
Merit: 0
Velox Project is really doing the best they could. Glad to know they gain more popularity as days goes by and have been responsible and active in asnwering the people queries and questions toward this project. The team should keep this up.
Activity: 574
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I'm curious, when will the mobile applications of the purse be released for Android and iOS? I would like to constantly watch the trading.
They have already launched it bro? You can see download link at the first post of our topic. But it look like only wallet, about application for exchange, i don't know.
Yes, you can see the link of exchange application for android devices ( and of course, have walllet for them to). And if i don't have any mistakes, they don't have exchange application for IOS devices at current time.

I dunno what is the situation right now about the purse and wallets. Is there any news what will there next step after the successful ICO sale? Did the bounty campaign also end this month?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Velox on Twitter there was information about the big news of the project, I'm waiting for them because good news can increase the popularity of the coin and increase the cost.
Velox owners are highly challenging by actively taking their part in various social communities and giving their thumbs up in a manner of active approach with various business partners and pioneering groups.

I agree with you, it can bring a high impact to many investors because for sure, first thing they would like to know is the progress and development of the project. Having those things can gain trust to everyone and more supporters, overall this is such a good project.

Yes, gaining more trust from the investors will increase the popularity of velox project and aside from that more and more people will be interested to check the project and hopefully will make good investment if they will find it more interesting and profitable.
Activity: 154
Velox on Twitter there was information about the big news of the project, I'm waiting for them because good news can increase the popularity of the coin and increase the cost.
Velox owners are highly challenging by actively taking their part in various social communities and giving their thumbs up in a manner of active approach with various business partners and pioneering groups.

I agree with you, it can bring a high impact to many investors because for sure, first thing they would like to know is the progress and development of the project. Having those things can gain trust to everyone and more supporters, overall this is such a good project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I'm curious, when will the mobile applications of the purse be released for Android and iOS? I would like to constantly watch the trading.
They have already launched it bro? You can see download link at the first post of our topic. But it look like only wallet, about application for exchange, i don't know.
Yes, you can see the link of exchange application for android devices ( and of course, have walllet for them to). And if i don't have any mistakes, they don't have exchange application for IOS devices at current time.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: