Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 87. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Tell, whether there is no fraud associated with the name of the project?I'm just worried I'm gonna buy the wrong coins.
I am sure that if you buy coins on the official site, the risks to buy the wrong coins, as you say, minimal
If coins are bought according to the reference which is given by a topikstarter on the first page - there is no risk of purchase of counterfeit coins any at all.
right, but you have to be more careful if you want to buy coins follow the first development of the project, see which team wrote in it.
I think this coin is safe but the choice comes back to you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Tell, whether there is no fraud associated with the name of the project?I'm just worried I'm gonna buy the wrong coins.
I am sure that if you buy coins on the official site, the risks to buy the wrong coins, as you say, minimal
If coins are bought according to the reference which is given by a topikstarter on the first page - there is no risk of purchase of counterfeit coins any at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Precisely, because it's the main platform of Velox that you want make a puchase on their token.
Activity: 294
I saw the good news about the developers! Special offer for those who do not have coins, now it can be corrected with maximum benefit

Good to see also that they already released and launch their signature campaign for the bitcointalk members. I' ve seen the participants are increasing steadily, I am thinking to join soon if I have time.
Same thought here buddy! Glad for the progressive actions of the Velox Project team, especially that the team have already been launch their signature campaign. I wish I could join this campaign because it seems a good one. Keep it up team!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I remember that i join Velox telegram official group a long time ago, but today i checked? I don't see any link of this group. And i try to join new telegram link? why have only 900 member at here? In my mind this number is more than 5k??
May be velox is highly focussing on the other official channels and being more active so most people choose that comparing to telegram channel for velox .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I remember that i join Velox telegram official group a long time ago, but today i checked? I don't see any link of this group. And i try to join new telegram link? why have only 900 member at here? In my mind this number is more than 5k??
Maybe they have changing? We need waiting announcement from devs team. I don't think their telegram group have a few people like that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Velox Project deserves investors to hold this coin for a long time. The development prospect of this project should be good.
I don't know but I think it is not a great option to hold this coin for a long time because there always be a risk involved in investing.

well, if you want to hodl a coin / token, then you have to do your research; if you are satisfied from the core team, devs., roadmap and if they also follow and update their roadmaps, why not hodl for long time?
Activity: 280
Velox is an exchanger that is worthy of your attention.I like it to use it really convenient and comfortable
There is a sign for velox which once it is already proved with the good profits for all the first time investors and then it still never give up even in upgrading or any advanced activities this is a unique platform with great trust.
Cant really wait to finally have this exchange online is going to be really great considering their constant upgrade and updates is really commendable
That's one of the best thing I think everyone who supported this project are waiting for. Also, the constant development in making it a better exchange platform is really a good thing as it aims to be a reliable project.
Activity: 196
Velox is an exchanger that is worthy of your attention.I like it to use it really convenient and comfortable
There is a sign for velox which once it is already proved with the good profits for all the first time investors and then it still never give up even in upgrading or any advanced activities this is a unique platform with great trust.
The exchange really very good and easy to use and transaction fees is also lawer than any other exchanges.so i suggest you to use this exchange if possible. You can also easily trade you vlx tokens on this platform.
Yes the exchange can really be much more good and attractive for several users to exchage their coins into and tis would be a best head start for all the newbies who would like to join the trading factor soon.
Trading is not actually meant foe newbies because it can really turn much risky for them and also i think that this project needs some more attention from avrious traders globally for the betterment of their platform.
Activity: 238
The exchange really very good and easy to use and transaction fees is also lawer than any other exchanges.so i suggest you to use this exchange if possible. You can also easily trade you vlx tokens on this platform.
Yes the exchange can really be much more good and attractive for several users to exchage their coins into and tis would be a best head start for all the newbies who would like to join the trading factor soon.
Activity: 182
I was very impressed with your project and I am very pleased that you have a bounty company, I most likely will participate in it.
I agree, as this project has a bright and good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will capable their system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on different exchange sites that almost been hacked.

From what i see, velox will have a strong security, as security is the main attraction of the project. If they get hacked, it would create a blunder for the team as they would loose a lot of members.
Actually any kind of security can be destroyed with time intervals as we can see much exchanges getting hacked rather having a good security but i think that velox should add some features which would make it impossible for the hackers to hack into the private data.
I agree with you, many platforms with good security also get hacked and lose the private date of the users but I think we lock should consider upgrading there securities every now and then to ensure safety of the users data.
Activity: 224
I was very impressed with your project and I am very pleased that you have a bounty company, I most likely will participate in it.
I agree, as this project has a bright and good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will capable their system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on different exchange sites that almost been hacked.

From what i see, velox will have a strong security, as security is the main attraction of the project. If they get hacked, it would create a blunder for the team as they would loose a lot of members.
Actually any kind of security can be destroyed with time intervals as we can see much exchanges getting hacked rather having a good security but i think that velox should add some features which would make it impossible for the hackers to hack into the private data.
Activity: 238

Activity: 98
Hey guys. Nothing about you and yours events on calendar. Add your events  to https://tothemoon.live/  traders already there
Activity: 182
You need to fix your signature. It's not properly done
What does it mean and how to make it? And how it is connected with problem BTC Withdraw?

I guess he's talking about the bounty campaign signatures maybe a problem with how it's made and may be it doesnt appear for some ranks and stuff
In the same place everything is transparent as always, it is necessary to write in certain branches, not to send spam also not offtop. However as for quantity of symbols, perhaps some of these factors hasn't been observed for payment.
Activity: 196
As velox is trending in the crypto community there was lot of value that need to be maintained to achieve a great success with new implementations.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Cant really wait to finally have this exchange online is going to be really great considering their constant upgrade and updates is really commendable
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here
This project has been able to continue working on them, I hope they can take a lot more away. Project team members are actively taking the lead in keeping pace with the time. The future of the project will be profitable
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: