Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 88. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
You need to fix your signature. It's not properly done
What does it mean and how to make it? And how it is connected with problem BTC Withdraw?

I guess he's talking about the bounty campaign signatures maybe a problem with how it's made and may be it doesnt appear for some ranks and stuff
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Velox is an exchanger that is worthy of your attention.I like it to use it really convenient and comfortable
There is a sign for velox which once it is already proved with the good profits for all the first time investors and then it still never give up even in upgrading or any advanced activities this is a unique platform with great trust.
Activity: 252
I was very impressed with your project and I am very pleased that you have a bounty company, I most likely will participate in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Velox Project deserves investors to hold this coin for a long time. The development prospect of this project should be good.
I don't know but I think it is not a great option to hold this coin for a long time because there always be a risk involved in investing.
If they don't hold a bit longer then, after the project release the token there will be a big possibility that big dump will occured and many members would be worried.
In the crypto world every investment is riskier. Means every coin which is you are holding or trading is always riskier as well as beneficial. If the risk is higher then also profit will be higher. And if you are holding the coin for long time then it will definitely help you to earn good amount of profit.
Activity: 294
Velox Project deserves investors to hold this coin for a long time. The development prospect of this project should be good.
I don't know but I think it is not a great option to hold this coin for a long time because there always be a risk involved in investing.
Well, holding coin are always at risk investing and trading is more riskier act but risking is the only way to achieve  success. Its up to you if you want  to hold your coin for a while but not too long, I suggest that hold your coin for weeks and look for safe and profitable project to invest for more brighter future.
Investing and withdrawing the funds at the right time is a good idea we should not be keep waiting expecting more profits so i keep a goal once I keep the target and achieve it we can see some good profits.
Activity: 532
Well, holding coin are always at risk investing and trading is more riskier act but risking is the only way to achieve  success. Its up to you if you want  to hold your coin for a while but not too long, I suggest that hold your coin for weeks and look for safe and profitable project to invest for more brighter future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
I was a  poor guy, but I believe in this project. i decide use all my 2 eth support this project.
I admire you for your courage to invest more than $700 in this project. Hopefully you at least get an addtional %50 income on top of your investment.
Activity: 210
There is always a risk, in any investment. Therefore, here he decides for himself how to act. Someone will sell tokens, but someone will leave it for a long time. Everything depends on the investor's own oeshegia, and I do not think it's worthwhile to influence his opinion, because then you, and not he, will be to blame for his defeat.
Difinitely you are correct buddy. Taking any kind of investments is always a risk but it depends on how you will managed yourselves incase you fail on it. But taking a risk has a good side too because if you're lucky enough, then there will be more profits ahead waiting for you. It's just a matter on decision making whether you invest or not.

Investments is equal to risk. It also depends on the amount of money you want to risk, according to the old quote "Invest only an amout that you can afford to lose." The higher the investment, also the higher the risk.
Activity: 574
There is always a risk, in any investment. Therefore, here he decides for himself how to act. Someone will sell tokens, but someone will leave it for a long time. Everything depends on the investor's own oeshegia, and I do not think it's worthwhile to influence his opinion, because then you, and not he, will be to blame for his defeat.
Long-term holding may not be successful,But not holding it will certainly not succeed!Finding the right one for yourself
I agree with you, every person decides for himself what will be the best choice for him. But sometimes there are cases when long-term funds bring good profits
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Long-term holding may not be successful,But not holding it will certainly not succeed!Finding the right one for yourself
Activity: 294
I was a  poor guy, but I believe in this project. i decide use all my 2 eth support this project.

Well, you are not poor. You have enough fund to make investments. I just hope that you really decided to use your 2 eth in supporting this project. Good luck and keep supporting.

Qouted "I was a poor guy" then definitely he/she would be rich by now. Imagine he/she willing to gamble the 2 ETH assets so probably he/she wanted to trick us. Anyway, VLX is continuously growing and maybe they can overcome problems regarding their platform.
Great understanding and well said buddy. Hope he said it carefully to not be look like tricking us here. Hopefully the team will keep make progressive actions and be more positive in the challenges that the team Veoox Project would encounter here in the world where crypto runs. I hope this will continue to have more further achievements.
Activity: 532

Well, you are not poor. You have enough fund to make investments. I just hope that you really decided to use your 2 eth in supporting this project. Good luck and keep supporting.

Qouted "I was a poor guy" then definitely he/she would be rich by now. Imagine he/she willing to gamble the 2 ETH assets so probably he/she wanted to trick us. Anyway, VLX is continuously growing and maybe they can overcome problems regarding their platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
If they don't hold a bit longer then, after the project release the token there will be a big possibility that big dump will occured and many members would be worried.

If dev will make a good strategy that will avoid the mass dumps of coins then we can expect holding and increasing price of velox coins. Maybe a holder bonus or monthly commissions may prevent selling of many coins

You have a good point, so it is like the team will have some programs which token/coin holders can have some shares while they are part of that program? Maybe, this can be an effective way to prevent token holders to dump their assets. Instead, they will join that program and then earn some good amount of profits.
Activity: 3
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Yeah that is unavoidable bud not unless the coins has a lock in period. Dumpers will always be around since they also just want to get thier investment back so just to be safe dont be greedy and sell them when everyone sells.

well, this thing normally happens everytime a new project listed in an exchange  What will be the difference will be base on the devs plan, how they will plan to hold the tokens since they also have the trading site of velox coin.
Activity: 322
Yeah that is unavoidable bud not unless the coins has a lock in period. Dumpers will always be around since they also just want to get thier investment back so just to be safe dont be greedy and sell them when everyone sells.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Here before saw the announcement that pre-sale lottery sold out the first day. What does this mean and should we now wait for the main sale of coins?
And all the guys what are the prospects expected?
The main sale of coins shortly all the same anyway will come, it is necessary to monitor the project and to be patient. As for a lottery so there is no wonder, all want to receive coins of this sensational project.
It is a great way that their lottery token had been sold out fast already. There will always be a sale until the project will be successful. This will just determine that Velox project had many investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Here before saw the announcement that pre-sale lottery sold out the first day. What does this mean and should we now wait for the main sale of coins?
And all the guys what are the prospects expected?
The main sale of coins shortly all the same anyway will come, it is necessary to monitor the project and to be patient. As for a lottery so there is no wonder, all want to receive coins of this sensational project.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: