Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 10. (Read 14832 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
think this is nice project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed.

Thank you! but we already have an Indonesian translation
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Using solar energy and wind energy to save energy, rather than using non-renewable energy sources is good
Activity: 249
 think this is nice project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
nice project sir,good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
A decent project in a long while by the looks of it. I wish this project a big success in the near future
and want to the see the coin make a difference in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
https://youtu.be/DRc12vcQjG0   Very cool Project. Very well designed. Im going to be doing thorough research into this project this morning. This ERC20 token project interests me very much. Very cool reusable energy crypto mining operation. The You tube clip gives one a brief overview of Veritium mining project.
Activity: 92
I have always like mining so am fully in the project .. I will like it to be in the top exchanges...
Activity: 64
very promising project, just join in dev, wish you all the best in this project, keep the communication open we are here to support you
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
LinkedIn contacts of the team would be appreciated
It's look good project. Good luck and hope to be successful.
Activity: 378
I am interesting project but how do you deal with SEC and low globally concerning the dividend payout. I hope this project can be run very well. Counratulation Veritium for the ICO
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It's look good project. Good luck and hope to be successful.
Activity: 166
I'll be following this project. Good luck.
Activity: 34
Mining is spending too much energy. Different ideas and alternatives can be useful. I will support you.  Roll Eyes I hope you succeed.
Activity: 72
a detailed and professionally prepared campaign from graphs to textual content. your website and your road map up to 2020 seems logical. i hope imma not mistaken nd success is on the way.  Wink
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Good plan on the project.
Activity: 96
interesting project. i hope you will success, good luck
Activity: 63
First of all I wonder will you published personal mining and how much to pay ? Good luck team.
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
I have a bit of a look at your roadmap and it looks like a beautiful project and I would like to invest in a very nice investment for you.
Activity: 133
Really interesting project. If cryptos will be closer to usual people - cryptos will be more usual in our lives and can change a lot of things. I'm with you. Good luck!
Activity: 96
Nice project guys! good luck and have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: