Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 11. (Read 14832 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Guys we thank you for your support but please keep our thread clean and DO NOT SPAM!

You don't have to write anything that is not constructive.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 47
Bonus 50% on pre-sale is very nice.  3% for bounty it's good value
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
good project well done but i  think can share facebook and twitter profiles in this forum that can be easy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I hope your project suceed. Goodluck dev
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 50
This is going to be a very sought for project, with all the work done and incredible dev, good lick, I am your supporter
Activity: 58
it looks promising!
Joining telegram, twitter, and signing up.
Thanks
Activity: 406
Mining and the sun is a great idea. The project should be successful. I will follow and participate.

Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
Wish you luck all the way....nice project
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Eco-friendly and profitable. That`s the way it should be.  Smiley
Activity: 193
I think it's a really nice and innovative idea to connect the mining world with a token project. I am also interested in mining with you. If you keep up your roadmap, this project is going to be successfull. Keep it up team
Activity: 224
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.What is your future? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages?So, good luck!
Activity: 126
Great work by your Company. I'm actually looking forward to have some of your Tokens. Great project. Thank you
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
a eco friendly project, i like it.. joined
Activity: 53
nice project want to exchange Smiley
Activity: 560
This company makes me happy, I will look after the progress of the project
Activity: 266
This is a good idea. It will have a brief future.I have referred many friends to make this project.
Activity: 44
it is a realy great project..
I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: