Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 7. (Read 14799 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
4 days left for 25% bonus or to ICO finish?

Do you have some kind of soft cup?

Are you going to hire new developers to the team after ICO finished?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Environmentally friendly crypto mining is indispensable in conducting activities to save the high cost of electricity payments .. very innovative.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is another useful and innovative project that shows concern not only on gaining profit but also keeping a safe ecosystem. The cheap operating cost could ensure the investors' good profit.Not surprising Veritas mining succeeds and wish more success on this good project.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
WHY VERITIUM'S VALUE WILL GO UP LOGICALLY

Say you buy veritium at ICO base price of US$0.48 each.
(If Ethereum is US$480 each).

With our current ROI and conditions, you break even in about 7 months.

And every month we expand our mines and ecosystem with 40% of our net profits.

That compounding effect with our mine & ecosystem will compound & increase your dividend payouts at the same rate.

You don’t have to renew any contracts! Veritium pays you forever as long you hold it!

We don’t sell you our ICO based on future values, we calculate our value based on our tested and proven ROI and conditions.

Within 6 Months, we expect Veritium to be worth US$4.00 each which is 800% Increase from ICO base price.

Within a year, US$7.25 each, Giving you 1,500% gain in value.

So logic says, Buy in as cheap as possible. Bonuses now still available.
25% bonus the price will be us$0.38 based on ethereum being at US$480.

Visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co to get your Veritium today!
We have officially raised more than 1 Million USD! thank you everyone for your support and please continue to share about our ICO.

We have one of the HIGHEST LEGIT ROI @ 114.85% year to date.

25% Bonus is available for another week!

But WHY WAIT?

When we grow and expand so does your dividend payouts. We grow, so does your earnings.

That's reason enough for buying our tokens. Now with 25% Bonus, it's a steal!

Join us @ https://www.veritasmining.co to get your Veritium today!
i think this is really interesting project. So, when will be ICO?

ICO is now live. We are about a week in and we have raised slightly more than 1 Million. Thank you guys for the support and hopefully many more of you will come and be a part of us!

Our updated YTD ROI is 114.85%.

Break Even in less than 6 months!

We grow, so does your dividend payouts, forever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
i think this is really interesting project. So, when will be ICO?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I keep my fingers crossed
Activity: 350
Nice Project, Always Succes Dev, Good Job
Activity: 692
Promising project with mining concept.. im looking forward to see veritium token rise and be one of the well known cryptocurency in the market
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

To all the participants of Airdrop I wish a successful landing and success to the project !!!
Activity: 33
good to know that it is essentially turning electricity into digital assets
Good project! If you want translate whitepaper in to dutch, send message!

is french available ?

Are you asking whether we have a French translation ready or in the midst of doing one?

We have someone who is doing it up.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

is french available ?

sure. please join our bounty program.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2407235.200
Activity: 9
The Veritam site said,

One 1 Ethereum, which was valued around $300 then, equals 1000 tokens (at about .30 cents each).

Right now 1  Ethereum is valued at $475.  So if we buy now, with 1 Ethereum  will we get 1583 tokens (475 / .3)?  Or does 1 ETH still get us the same amount of 1000 tokens plus the 25% bonus first stage bonus?

We are based in Ethereum. So our price follows Ethereum.

Therefore 1 Ethereum @ 475 gets you 1,250 Veritium with 25% Bonus.

Thanks for asking!

I'm absolutely convinced that such projects like this one make us closer to the technical progress, because thanks to blockchain there won't be more any monoplies of energies!
Consequently prices will go done and make the energie more accessible in the world Cheesy

Well, we do hope it does make the world think more about Eco-friendly energy as a whole. Not just about our ICO. It's about Global awareness of Energy consumption and sources!

Earth, there is only one of it. Let's make sure our future generations have a chance to live in it.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I'm absolutely convinced that such projects like this one make us closer to the technical progress, because thanks to blockchain there won't be more any monoplies of energies!
Consequently prices will go done and make the energie more accessible in the world Cheesy
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Activity: 112
The Veritam site said,

One 1 Ethereum, which was valued around $300 then, equals 1000 tokens (at about .30 cents each).

Right now 1  Ethereum is valued at $475.  So if we buy now, with 1 Ethereum  will we get 1583 tokens (475 / .3)?  Or does 1 ETH still get us the same amount of 1000 tokens plus the 25% bonus first stage bonus?
Pages:
Jump to: