Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 2. (Read 14799 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Why the price is so low on yobit if you already had 2,5 cent dividend??
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Hallo dev how the mining development of this project, whether it has started, whether there is evidence such as photos and more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Hello, admins! The project is really very interesting. I have been thinking about such a platform for a long time. But do you have any competitors in this market?
Competitors are always present but Veritium will stand out. Thanks for your interest

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day from Veritas Mining Company
Hello, admins! The project is really very interesting. I have been thinking about such a platform for a long time. But do you have any competitors in this market?
Who ever come across a token that really pays to its holders? This isn't Envion that's collected money yet is just only good for nothing.

Veritium is just new but proving that they will care across on its roadmap. It is traded on Yobit by now but will plan to much more live exchange where security tokens will grow like VRTM.

Visit https://yobit.net/trade/VRTM/BTC

"The token that pays dividends"
how to invest effectively with 100 usd?
You can buy some VRTM on Yobit it is still low and a 100 bucks is good enough and wait again for second dividend payout by 15th August, I guess it's better to trade without a dividend that awaits. Just a simple KYC and your investment will never be wasted.

its a good project, i hope every one can see this project, a cheap source of energy for mining cryptos guarantees profit. a good source of passive income for investors. and what's more your coins keep appreciating in value.
And a lot more, VRTM is not just talk the team does what they need to do. Please stay in touch on telegram group and you'll know more.
Activity: 98
its a good project, i hope every one can see this project, a cheap source of energy for mining cryptos guarantees profit. a good source of passive income for investors. and what's more your coins keep appreciating in value.
how to invest effectively with 100 usd?

Don't be deceived by calling others Veritium is a scam better thrown that one to Envion who had made lot of dollars for ICO yet haven't paid any dividends.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
You don`t understand a thing, friend!
They froze our rewards for participating in the promotion of their project in social media. I do not hurry to sell VRT, I want to HODL it for a long time, but I also want to understand that I will not be deceived with my dividends!

P.S. As for YoShit - this is a terrible scam place, I do not advise anyone to trust them with your money!

When will the hunters receive their dividends? You did not even give us a token!

Veritium is a scam.
They told investors in a telegram chat that they paid bounty hunters every week Ethereum.
 I told them this is not true and this is fraud. They accused me of lying and thrown out of the chat. You can not wait for money. They already paid you Ether. LOL. I think we need to open a post that the project is fraud. And they said before: "We work hard, we are busy, just wait." It's all a lie!

Is this the best you can do? We did pay out weekly in Ethereum. many people for vouch for us being a scam. Whereas you are just freeloaders trying to blackmail us into giving you free tokens for shit quality work.
Activity: 227
You were able to collect the necessary amount of money to start the project, at what stage of development is the project, are dividends paid to the holders of the tokens and what is the percentage of dividends paid from the project's profit?

Join our group chat to find out more.
https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ

or visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You were able to collect the necessary amount of money to start the project, at what stage of development is the project, are dividends paid to the holders of the tokens and what is the percentage of dividends paid from the project's profit?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
They froze our rewards for participating in the promotion of their project in social media. I do not hurry to sell VRT, I want to HODL it for a long time, but I also want to understand that I will not be deceived with my dividends!

P.S. As for YoShit - this is a terrible scam place, I do not advise anyone to trust them with your money!

When will the hunters receive their dividends? You did not even give us a token!

Hello.
Today we faced this project and its developers. The project, at the moment, seemed very doubtful and strange developers. Soon I will create a new topic for this project, where I will write down everything that seemed not good.

Veritium is a scam.
They told investors in a telegram chat that they paid bounty hunters every week Ethereum.
 I told them this is not true and this is fraud. They accused me of lying and thrown out of the chat. You can not wait for money. They already paid you Ether. LOL. I think we need to open a post that the project is fraud. And they said before: "We work hard, we are busy, just wait." It's all a lie!
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Veritium is now trading on Yobit Exchange

https://yobit.net/en/trade/VRTM/BTC

Dividends payouts will be done on the 15th of May 2018.

Remember to send your VRTM out of the exchanges for the snap shot.

For more info, visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co

I already received the First Dividends bro, The next payout is 15th of August 2018. If you missed the first dividends, just go buys some tokens in Yobit and transfer them back to MEW

Activity: 406
Veritium is far better than any other ICO mining company! Veritium has been mining about 4 months only,
but they paid the dividend for token holders flawlessly yesterday. I got my dividend too. Good work VERITIUM team!
Activity: 44
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC interesting....watching very closely......  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 13
Hello.
Today we faced this project and its developers. The project, at the moment, seemed very doubtful and strange developers. Soon I will create a new topic for this project, where I will write down everything that seemed not good.

Not sure what ur talking bout, I been lurking mostly in the telegram chat and all I saw was people barging in making all kinds of accusations.
In other rooms u will would be banned allready for all the FUD. I received my dividends some hours after the snapshot aswell.

Thanks and keep up the good work VRTM team!
Activity: 112
Got the dividend and they handled a discrepancy wonderfully. One in a million team here
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Veritium is now trading on Yobit Exchange

https://yobit.net/en/trade/VRTM/BTC

Dividends payouts will be done on the 15th of May 2018.

Remember to send your VRTM out of the exchanges for the snap shot.

For more info, visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co

I already received the First Dividends bro, The next payout is 15th of August 2018. If you missed the first dividends, just go buys some tokens in Yobit and transfer them back to MEW
Pages:
Jump to: