Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 13. (Read 37423 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Only a million left in the first phase of the ICO, lets hope the rest of those get burned. Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When will the wallet public?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
it seems a scam: what hamper you simply to sell all these coins and disappear?

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coinssource.com%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fenfold%2Fimages%2Ftrust-index%2Fverified%2F5.png&t=544&c=_hjuPADFhHmXvA

Where do you conclude that it is a scam? Go to the service and see that even the coins with a lower level of trust had good success. Here coin only at a stage of the ISO and already have such a high level of confidence. I consider it as an objective measure of the interest of developers and their serious intentions.

www.coinssource.com/trust-index/vexcoin-vex-trust/
Do you have contact bittrex to add the VEX after ICO?

Bittrex have been contacted Smiley

Bittrex does not simply add coins if you contact them. They charge a 3 BTC fee to add coins. They do add coins if there is massive support, and I don't see any for this coin .

The 3BTC can come from ICO.

That is if they pay that 3 BTC to list it up there. As far as I can see they already owe 2 BTC to C-Cex for listing the coin for an ICO. Out of that they invested themselves to get around 3-4 BTC worth of coins(speculation by me). After ICO in hand they get around 2.5-3 BTC . DO you really think they would even consider paying the bittrex fee and getting it listed?
If VEX dev can confirm that he would(By escrowing the coins) , then it might be a different story. But as far as I can see....

I would be sincerely disappointed if the developer does not do everything in their power to get on other exchanges, and bittrex being the main at this point and venture.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Bittrex does not simply add coins if you contact them. They charge a 3 BTC fee to add coins. They do add coins if there is massive support, and I don't see any for this coin .

That is if they pay that 3 BTC to list it up there. As far as I can see they already owe 2 BTC to C-Cex for listing the coin for an ICO. Out of that they invested themselves to get around 3-4 BTC worth of coins(speculation by me). After ICO in hand they get around 2.5-3 BTC . DO you really think they would even consider paying the bittrex fee and getting it listed?
If VEX dev can confirm that he would(By escrowing the coins) , then it might be a different story. But as far as I can see....
Activity: 9
Hey Vexcoin ! I'm new and I'm looking for a good coin !

After reading the whole thread, it sounds interesting (even if I don't understand everything Undecided)

Good luck to you ! I'm watching you (and others) Shocked

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 28

SO we are three days in.

Its difficult getting things done on the other side of the world Wink
Still running ahead of schedule though

September 25th - Online Web wallet released

September 29 - Android Wallet Released

Will this include encrypted messaging?

The wallet will have IRC messaging. Is encrypted messaging a feature the community wants?
I can look into that for sure Smiley

Umm just a friendly reminder about your OP "-Modified wallets: In wallet exchange, Encrypted messaging, Android, IOS etc"

Certainly a future development  Cheesy
I can push that feature further up the list if that's what the community wants Smiley

Update: Multipool looking closer to a release than expected. A few things are being finalized.

SO we are three days in.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
it seems a scam: what hamper you simply to sell all these coins and disappear?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Heya everyone,

Just posting a clear road map for everyone to check out. These are the dates we are aiming for the features. But of course were endeavoring to get them out quicker  Grin

VexCoin Future Road Map

September 15th - VEX is open for ICO on C-Cex

September 22nd - Coin is live to the open market, buy support put back into the market

September 23rd - Multipool is opened that pays out in VEX

October 8th - Trading directly from the wallet

October 15th - Live technical indicators in wallet

I bought VEX like I said before but I am starting to think that this was a bad idea Cheesy I hope my feelings right now are wrong and this turns out to be a legit project.

The wallet will have IRC messaging. Is encrypted messaging a feature the community wants?

Umm just a friendly reminder about your OP "-Modified wallets: In wallet exchange, Encrypted messaging, Android, IOS etc"

Certainly a future development  Cheesy
I can push that feature further up the list if that's what the community wants Smiley

Update: Multipool looking closer to a release than expected. A few things are being finalized.

uh oh you're little green online button is showing..... are you me? am I anyone?

Really people the wind blows in an opposite direction and someone has some conspiracy. If you don't feel that the ICO is worth it then move on, we all can make up our own minds on what we do with our BTC we don't need you filling up the thread with how you feel about what you're not going to do.

FUD will always be there mate Smiley As much as I don't like moderated topics I can understand why some dev's do it Wink

But alas, I have a few other things coming up in the next couple of days that will allow people to grab themselves some VEX with no money! Stay tuned for some more updates when were ready to roll  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

@finlon geez your a negative Nancy aren't ya mate. The FUD is strong with this one

Not being negative but its the truth. Answer this simple question. Why the ICO?
If it is for the developments, what is the development?

The things you have posted till now can be done in less than 2 BTC. Its just that too many coins post ICO's and they end up no where, even post no development.

Doing it this way keeps as much security for the early investor as possible. There is no premine to be dropped into the market at any time. All coins are held by people who see a future for the coin.
In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money.
For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free.

1. You should focus on investors or the coin. Focusing on the coin, will itself save the interests of the investors.  So Simple, you should not care about the investors. WHat future do you mean? I still see no future. Creating a coin is not hard at all. But developing applications is. Youhave not shown any proof why you need the funds, and why you need over 50 BTC for it.
"In regards to the ICO, in order for us to implement features it takes time, and time is money." - If this is the case, then you should have launched the coin 3-4 months after you decided on the features and actually implemented it. Currently, you show no expertise on having any skills.
"For example, I'm currently looking at what it would take to  implement a chart into the wallet with Technical Analysis indicators. If I can't do this in time it will have to be contracted out and this won't be free." - You should have done this before launching the coin. Do a demo coin, and develop it. If it works then launch the ICO. Again, the question is why do you need 50 BTC> Based on your answers I am assured, you will not do anything for the coin after getting your money.

You are very smart? What the fuck are you spam in the topic? Any coin is designed primarily for profit, no gift does not need any prilozhniya. It's all excuses for pumps. In VEX not have the hypocrisy that exists in the other coins. You're wasting your precious time that would spam in the subject line empty words, you just pull the time, expect to slow down the ISO and purchase later. If I knew you in reality, for a long time would have broken your nose bitch.

Thanks for letting us know that you are the developer. (I see same local times, Same time both are online)...
The ICO just dropped from 4.9 BTC to 3.4 BTC. Mean something?

Are you an idiot? You conclude that I am Dev one person just because we're both online at the same time Huh Volume did not fall, it shows purchased that day. This is not the volume down and the amount is displayed only during the day.

uh oh you're little green online button is showing..... are you me? am I anyone?

Really people the wind blows in an opposite direction and someone has some conspiracy. If you don't feel that the ICO is worth it then move on, we all can make up our own minds on what we do with our BTC we don't need you filling up the thread with how you feel about what you're not going to do.

Pages:
Jump to: