Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 15. (Read 37423 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looks like things are moving along on C-Cex, thanks everyone for the interest!

Plans, ok I will update the OP when I get a chance with all the relevant details but for now ill post here Smiley
First off im not here to hype and spin a heap of BS to you guys. ERMAGERD!! BUY BUY BUY!!!, GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD COIN TROLOLOL. And promise features that wont be delivered like 99.99% of coins here.
Nope, thats not what were about.

Im here to develop a stable currency that  can be traded for a long period of time with enough liquidity to keep people interested.
A few things we are working on and a roadmap of sorts:

-Update wallets to have blockchain and chat integrated (ready before release)
-Implement multipool
-Android and IoS wallets
-Reach to other exchanges to further create liquidity
-In wallet exchange of VEX
-Setup a separate payment system for buying VEX directly from the wallet from USD
-And eventually merchant adoption through in house Pre-Paid VISA/MAstercard

This list will be updated continually with feature that the community decides. Look without a community coins dont last long, hence why I have done the CoinSource verification, I want to build trust within the community and gain the respect and integrity of people investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So, what's the plan here besides profit switching pool? Do you have a special purpose?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Watch this. Not buying now. Cheap but too risky.
No hype, no plan, no reason to rise. But we'll see.

Few coins, IPO small amount of coins, pure POS, which ensures that the miners will not dump mined coins on traders, IPO takes place on the stock exchange, which guarantees the subsequent trading of this coin, a certified developer - a weighty arguments that would invest successfully in a coin on presale and earn a minimum in 100% in a few days, and perhaps hours.

LOL

Even if dev is legis, if he doesn't have good plan and coin is not popular (like now, check twt and bcc) price won't rise.

If he's here only to grab btc from ico, then put 25% into support and do nothing more, price won't rise too.

If there'll be whales in this coin, it can easily rise, but for now, there're no whales, only 4-5 btc sold...

So your "100% minimum" could easily switch into "Fuck i want to cut my losses"..

That's why i don't buy now and just watch Smiley

Look, but you can save 50 sat, because whales can act quickly  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Few coins, IPO small amount of coins, pure POS, which ensures that the miners will not dump mined coins on traders, IPO takes place on the stock exchange, which guarantees the subsequent trading of this coin, a certified developer - a weighty arguments that would invest successfully in a coin on presale and earn a minimum in 100% in a few days, and perhaps hours.

LOL

Even if dev is legis, if he doesn't have good plan and coin is not popular (like now, check twt and bcc) price won't rise.

If he's here only to grab btc from ico, then put 25% into support and do nothing more, price won't rise too.

If there'll be whales in this coin, it can easily rise, but for now, there're no whales, only 4-5 btc sold...

So your "100% minimum" could easily switch into "Fuck i want to cut my losses"..

That's why i don't buy now and just watch Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Watching and also put up a quick writeup about Vex launching http://cryptogab.com/vexcoin-presale-has-begun/

Interesting.

Ok I threw 50 bucks at it. Lets make some money!
Activity: 140
Watching and also put up a quick writeup about Vex launching http://cryptogab.com/vexcoin-presale-has-begun/
Activity: 139
Basically this coin offers nothing new.
Guys, think twice before purchase any.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

No No No!
 BUY BUY BUY!
Will definitely end like this:
https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc
When ico will be finished?

yep the ICO will last for 7 days in total, with any unsold coins destroyed Smiley
Activity: 966

U read the C-Cex terms and 7 days from this morning. So it ends Next Monday at 6 am.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whales now buy up everything I took, that would not tempt fate Cool
Activity: 252
Coinsource verified..
Dev can't dump a premine...
Multipool coming up...
Cheap initial price with unsold coins destroyed..
And guaranteed buy support...

Ticks the boxes for me
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just bought some VEX. Good luck.
Why should I buy this coin? What is special about it?
Why do you buy any alt coin? To make more btc Wink

No idea, No plans, No news, No POD, No mining. 100% Premine and i should buy this coins ? Are you kidding?

CoinSource Verification is here Smiley  http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/vexcoin-vex-trust/

Ok everyone were LIVE on C-Cex!

What do you mean by Guaranteed Buy Support?

25% of the funds will be put back into the market by C-Cex for buy support!!

whats with the coisn not bought in ico? are they going to be destroyed?

Yep any unsold coins will be destroyed by C-Cex
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Great Value of Exchange coin (VEX)

Wel come to the crypto coin world.
Pages:
Jump to: