Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱 - page 6. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Can you also share them here? Am not an instagram person.

Today we are deeply honoured to receive Eusnie Arshad, Director of @ubs Singapore. Thank you for coming all the way from SG to our humble base in Kuala Lumpur.

Your kind and meaningful sharing session have truly inspired our team.

We look forward to work together in near future! #vfarm #vfarmglobal #weareurbanfarmers #ubs #investment #supportyourlocalfarmers #womenempowerment

https://i.postimg.cc/V53qDmrG/a1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/DSc1vGCH/a2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/sQMW4NVC/a3.jpg

Good exposure overall, its great to see other companies seeing the value that you guys are bringing in. Where is this first farm of yours made?

It's in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur. Made last May of this year.

We need more updates like these. It's good that the team is working hard in the background. A public event appearance would also be great.
copper member
Activity: 84

Today we are deeply honoured to receive Eusnie Arshad, Director of @ubs Singapore. Thank you for coming all the way from SG to our humble base in Kuala Lumpur.

We look forward to work together in near future! #vfarm #vfarmglobal #weareurbanfarmers #ubs #investment #supportyourlocalfarmers #womenempowerment

Good exposure overall, its great to see other companies seeing the value that you guys are bringing in. Where is this first farm of yours made?

It's in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur. Made last May of this year.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

copper member

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
copper member
Saw your latest post in instagram about your farm being visited by a big company in Singapore. That's good!

Definitely. Its our pleasure to meet UBS' director and the session we had with her was amazing and fruitful!
Activity: 191
Saw your latest post in instagram about your farm being visited by a big company in Singapore. That's good!
copper member
How much of the tokens are available in the ico?

40% of our 375,000,000 token supply are allocated for the fundraising.

How many is 40%?

That would be 150m VFT Tokens

How many is 40%?
copper member

Activity: 149
copper member
Are there plans to list on exchange? Binance perhaps?

No plans for the time being. We'll update the community as the project moves along.
Are there plans to list on exchange? Binance perhaps?
copper member
Sounds revolutionary. Does it allow me to play farmville on the chain?

Can you elaborate on that? Smiley I don't quite get what you mean?
Activity: 27
Sounds revolutionary. Does it allow me to play farmville on the chain?
copper member
VFARM is very innovaive project.i wishing this project is very great success and this project future is Bright.

That's awesome and we appreciate the support!
VFARM is very innovaive project.i wishing this project is very great success and this project future is Bright.
copper member
How will you take advantage of the blockchain technology with VFarm?

By utilising blockchain, VFarm aims to improvise the landscape of food production and security within our urban community via agriculture and social enterprise.
How will you take advantage of the blockchain technology with VFarm?
copper member
Where will you be putting your second farm?

No specifics yet but our first one was in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur in May 2019.

Do you have any specific images about your farm Setup because it will help the community to keep whether it is located exactly? Most of the community members need reality which will show more potential during the IEO time. 

Here are a few pictures from our already built farm.

We will be releasing more media content as the project moves along so be sure to stay tuned.

These are great though a video walk through the farm would be better as it would show the scale of the operation

Thank you for the suggestion. A video of some sorts is already in the works  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: