Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱 - page 9. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Planning of doing an AMA anytime soon?
copper member
Activity: 84
Asides from the Melaka event, do you have other seminars lined up?

From what I have read on their official telegram group. The team is also planning on going to the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference, at Salt Lake City to present their papers. Hopefully they could post pictures or videos after attending to this event.

This is correct! Just got an update from the team regarding this and we will definitely share pictures or any content we can get. Smiley

Good sign of a determined project by attending events and showing the panel the value of how VFarm will change the world for the better.

Thank you! Our team is definitely committed in making this project happen and we're glad to have you all in this ride!
Activity: 191
Merit: 1

From what I have read on their official telegram group. The team is also planning on going to the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference, at Salt Lake City to present their papers. Hopefully they could post pictures or videos after attending to this event.

This is correct! Just got an update from the team regarding this and we will definitely share pictures or any content we can get. Smiley

Good sign of a determined project by attending events and showing the panel the value of how VFarm will change the world for the better.
copper member
When do we receive tokens from sale?

VFarm (VFT) tokens will be issued immediately at the end of each stage of crowdswap.
Activity: 253
When do we receive tokens from sale?
copper member

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I liked the project  idea, I have never seen anything like it before. How many vertical farms do you plan to build? What vegetables and fruits will grow on them?

VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.
Thanks for the reply, it is very interesting. I met a lot of blockchain projects related to agriculture and they were not successful. What will be the practical use of your token?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Why are you gonna fund with the tokenswap?

Our aim for VFarm is to enable easy and fast access to produce and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. farm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output- based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

What is the different contribution you are giving to give for the farmers, whether you will provide any different methods of farming? So how are they going to utilize this blockchain based ecosystems in a different way?

Though vertical farms can never be expected to replace traditional farms, it is likely that they will have to complement each other to meet the food demands of tomorrow. It is economically sensible, environmentally friendly, tech savvy, and most importantly, health sensitive.
I am a little hesitant and I am sure that many people will not be interested in this idea, because many people who join the cyrpto will only make themselves more self-conscious and hope that they will benefit greatly. if the team is serious about running the project then I am sure it will all be achieved

We definitely respect your thoughts and thank you for sharing. VFarm believes that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution. Our team is indeed committed to deliver our values and change the agriculture industry for the better.

Agree, but how can you give suggestion because now the most farmer doesn't bother about the technology because they need sufficient water to harvest the farms. Now you are telling blockchain-based platform for solutions and still, the governments have not chosen the blockchain ecosystem for farming.

This is not the case this year but last year also happened with this for some people who don't really care about what is happening or is being developed that is beneficial to many people. They only want to get a little gift from what has been determined.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Our aim for VFarm is to enable easy and fast access to produce and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. farm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output- based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

What is the different contribution you are giving to give for the farmers, whether you will provide any different methods of farming? So how are they going to utilize this blockchain based ecosystems in a different way?

Though vertical farms can never be expected to replace traditional farms, it is likely that they will have to complement each other to meet the food demands of tomorrow. It is economically sensible, environmentally friendly, tech savvy, and most importantly, health sensitive.
I am a little hesitant and I am sure that many people will not be interested in this idea, because many people who join the cyrpto will only make themselves more self-conscious and hope that they will benefit greatly. if the team is serious about running the project then I am sure it will all be achieved

We definitely respect your thoughts and thank you for sharing. VFarm believes that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution. Our team is indeed committed to deliver our values and change the agriculture industry for the better.

Agree, but how can you give suggestion because now the most farmer doesn't bother about the technology because they need sufficient water to harvest the farms. Now you are telling blockchain-based platform for solutions and still, the governments have not chosen the blockchain ecosystem for farming.
copper member

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I liked the project  idea, I have never seen anything like it before. How many vertical farms do you plan to build? What vegetables and fruits will grow on them?
Activity: 536
Merit: 100

copper member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
What other benefits can we get from VFarm asides from it being cheaper in the long run?

VFarm provides Maximum crop yield, lesser space for crops, reduces transportation cost, the food grows organically, and uses minimal water.

I see, its good for the entire environment in the long run.
copper member
What other benefits can we get from VFarm asides from it being cheaper in the long run?

VFarm provides Maximum crop yield, lesser space for crops, reduces transportation cost, the food grows organically, and uses minimal water.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
VFarm's Bounty Campaign is now Live!

Feel free to check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-vfarm-revolutionizing-urban-agriculture-join-now-5164373

Finally! Been waiting for your event.  Smiley

Don't forget to share it with your friends!

Will do, got some bounty hunter groups there
copper member
VFarm's Bounty Campaign is now Live!

Feel free to check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-vfarm-revolutionizing-urban-agriculture-join-now-5164373

Finally! Been waiting for your event.  Smiley

Don't forget to share it with your friends!
copper member
What countries are restricted to participate on the sale??

Restrictions for residents of Malaysia, Singapore and United States of America.
Pages:
Jump to: