Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 30. (Read 51400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
Block Explorer can be seen here for now.  http://170.75.163.187:3001

It is running on our servers, under our control, and is permanent.  It wasn't made by some BCT user for a day to collect the bounty like the last one.

Will get it linked from Vgina.ca in the near future.
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Coin Stakes like a champ.Good coin here.

100% stake it should be spitting out coins constantly.

Block Explorer is up and running, just putting some final touches on it and will post in a few hours.

Thanks. A block explorer will help a lot.
Everyone Loves Vgina
33 connections in the block explorer  Shocked
Everyone Loves Vgina

100% stake it should be spitting out coins constantly.

Block Explorer is up and running, just putting some final touches on it and will post in a few hours.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Everyone Loves Vgina
Not dead, thanks though.  Just enjoying vacation times.

It looks like the blockchain is moving along fine.

The coin is running flawless.  Lots of connections, I have several nodes running to keep it up.  Seems to be lots of trading Vgina's on Nova.  Patience, its all coming together 
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic

It looks like the blockchain is moving along fine.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
you need indonesian translation dev
i see youre write about bounty translation, if still open spot i can work for you to indonesian translation
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
no speciall this coin until now
joke dev
Activity: 168
Looks like it's dead? No big updates...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
do you have any bounty for facebook and twitter campaign dev? im interested and wanted to participate.

thanks.
Everyone Loves Vgina
I've seen it before . . several times.  I removed link too. no endorsement here.
Activity: 224
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello

We just added you coin to our exchange .
snip

Feel free to donate any coin to us : VFCgoocjk9pyBVpvbkBE7cZT39Z2iXdTG8
All coins will be used to promote your coin in our exchange as giveaway , contest etc ...

Also we are open to any kind of special promotion and idea.

Regards

received a pm. .

Vgina has been added to another exchange, I did not ask for this one.  It looks a lot like the same layout of a few exchanges that have popped up over the past few years and shut down days later with peoples money.

Trade with caution there unless you personally trust it.

That website looks like someone download btc-e and edited the html. Obvious scam. Please don't post that link here.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Great time to mine some !
Everyone Loves Vgina
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello

We just added you coin to our exchange .
------Malicious link removed-------

Feel free to donate any coin to us : VFCgoocjk9pyBVpvbkBE7cZT39Z2iXdTG8
All coins will be used to promote your coin in our exchange as giveaway , contest etc ...

Also we are open to any kind of special promotion and idea.

Regards

received a pm. .

Vgina has been added to another exchange, I did not ask for this one.  It looks a lot like the same layout of a few exchanges that have popped up over the past few years and shut down days later with peoples money.

Trade with caution there unless you personally trust it.
Activity: 224
Why not Yobit dev?

Patience, if it hits yobit, the price will skyrocket and no one will be able to accumulate the miners dumpings cheap.  You can buy VGINA right now for 2-3 sats.  With less than 2.5 million coins available at the moment, and less than 40 million total expected the price will rise substantially.

I've been on vacation this week, haven't got much done but respond to emails.  There are 7 salesmen out there on this planet selling the coin to stores.  Busy week ahead, will get the site updated with news.

Don't forget this VGINA pays YOU to hold it !!!

I guess I need to make an account on nova then. I only have one on yobit.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Why not Yobit dev?

Patience, if it hits yobit, the price will skyrocket and no one will be able to accumulate the miners dumpings cheap.  You can buy VGINA right now for 2-3 sats.  With less than 2.5 million coins available at the moment, and less than 40 million total expected the price will rise substantially.

I've been on vacation this week, haven't got much done but respond to emails.  There are 7 salesmen out there on this planet selling the coin to stores.  Busy week ahead, will get the site updated with news.

Don't forget this VGINA pays YOU to hold it !!!
Activity: 168
Activity: 149
800 USD . . 1080 CDN dollars (as were based in Canada). Thats ridiculous, there are a handful of better things to spend 1100$ on rather than getting listed on cryptopia.  Thats 2 new servers for the office, 3 months rent, a years hydro . .

In light of this stupidity and my desire to not be listed on some of these 3rd world country exchanges . . plans for a second exchange are on hold temporarily.
Yes Cryptopia (109 Montreal St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand/ lol not 3rd world) is expensive for new coins and a common plight. Polo/ Bittrex would not be interested in this currently. Adult coins already exist, no high volume, or radical new innovation. Posters always want polo/bittrex so the value explodes but it is not a reality. Maybe look into coinexchange.io for the time being.
 I loaded up a windows qt and it fires up great, and the second day as well. Not really into adult coins but I will hold some to help out a fellow Torontonian. ( where $1100 does not buy much hydro anymore Cheesy)
Pages:
Jump to: