Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 32. (Read 51400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
The website is near completion, will be live by the end of the weekend.  It is anticipated that you should be able to buy some interesting things from some interesting places by the end of next week.

I've been really really busy over here with my VGINA coin Smiley

Activity: 162
... Crypto is not an overnight event.

This is completely true. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Will be very interesting to see how this coin moves.
up to 1 sat)))))
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
... Crypto is not an overnight event.

This is completely true. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Will be very interesting to see how this coin moves.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Looks like someone on nova will buy 70$ worth of your coins or so.
Everyone Loves Vgina
hi dev, any idea when you get this to other exchanges ??

I am pretty busy with the website now and getting people set up to market the service.  I don't have any other exchange plans at the moment.  Nova exchange works, what better than to get a coin @ 2 or 3 sats doesn't take much to double your money.  enjoy the mining, enjoy the huge stake for now and soon enough there will be loads of value.  Crypto is not an overnight event.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
hi dev, any idea when you get this to other exchanges ??
Everyone Loves Vgina
LOL you guys having a good time with the VGINA this afternoon eh !!

Vagina coin is a funny coin.  Grin

VGINA - no A between the V and the G
Activity: 224

Vagina coin is a funny coin.  Grin
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
reserve pourtugesse trandlations dev
Everyone Loves Vgina
Activity: 224
Dev needs to pair this coin with PNIS or else VGINA won't be useful and just wasted.

Name: Cock Coin
Ticker: COCK
100% PoW

Devs please share premine with us.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Dev needs to pair this coin with PNIS or else VGINA won't be useful and just wasted.
Activity: 168
The block explorer is not working. Where did all the coins come from that were sold on the market and that is currently sold? There are 500k on the sell side and several hundred thousand sold already. It must have come from the premine.

Wow. I am very surprised that an innovative altcoin like vagina would have a dev that dumps the premine.  Grin

Almost 1 million coins have been mined, the beautiful wallet and other bounties cost 750 000 coins from the premine.  The premine isn't being dumped and it wont be dumped.

1.75 million possible coins can be for sale no more.   

What are you going to do with the premine dev?

The premine is being held onto.  It will be used to leverage value for the company.  A small portion of the premine 500 000 coins or so will be put up for sale on the website @ launch time.  This will provide coins for people to purchase to start using the service, most importantly those coins will cover the cost of the project for 1 year.

The Stake rate will be dialed back to a more acceptable number in the coming months.  High stake is for early adopters/users/holders

Vgina dying fast! Grin Short life, fast death Grin

What happened? He dumped the premine? Huh
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 It is bad to hear that the VGINA is dead , it was good name coin.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Vgina dying fast! Grin Short life, fast death Grin
Activity: 316

coiin dead not need transalate

I see, so fast Shocked , gonna pump in future? , for long inv
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Arabic, French translation needed?  if yes r reserved

PM me

coiin dead not need transalate
Activity: 316
Arabic, French translation needed?  if yes r reserved

PM me

Everyone Loves Vgina
The block explorer is not working. Where did all the coins come from that were sold on the market and that is currently sold? There are 500k on the sell side and several hundred thousand sold already. It must have come from the premine.

Wow. I am very surprised that an innovative altcoin like vagina would have a dev that dumps the premine.  Grin

Almost 1 million coins have been mined, the beautiful wallet and other bounties cost 750 000 coins from the premine.  The premine isn't being dumped and it wont be dumped.

1.75 million possible coins can be for sale no more.   

What are you going to do with the premine dev?

The premine is being held onto.  It will be used to leverage value for the company.  A small portion of the premine 500 000 coins or so will be put up for sale on the website @ launch time.  This will provide coins for people to purchase to start using the service, most importantly those coins will cover the cost of the project for 1 year.

The Stake rate will be dialed back to a more acceptable number in the coming months.  High stake is for early adopters/users/holders
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
german translation still needed? no google translator!

pm me
Pages:
Jump to: