Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 33. (Read 51400 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The block explorer is not working. Where did all the coins come from that were sold on the market and that is currently sold? There are 500k on the sell side and several hundred thousand sold already. It must have come from the premine.

Wow. I am very surprised that an innovative altcoin like vagina would have a dev that dumps the premine.  Grin

Almost 1 million coins have been mined, the beautiful wallet and other bounties cost 750 000 coins from the premine.  The premine isn't being dumped and it wont be dumped.

1.75 million possible coins can be for sale no more.   

What are you going to do with the premine dev?
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
The block explorer is not working. Where did all the coins come from that were sold on the market and that is currently sold? There are 500k on the sell side and several hundred thousand sold already. It must have come from the premine.

Wow. I am very surprised that an innovative altcoin like vagina would have a dev that dumps the premine.  Grin

Almost 1 million coins have been mined, the beautiful wallet and other bounties cost 750 000 coins from the premine.  The premine isn't being dumped and it wont be dumped.

Thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina

Activity: 224

Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
this coin name good
so add in yobit will moon
many people love vagina

Why yes, it is a FANTASTIC name, but you don't want to see this coin on yobit, not as the next exchange at least.  Do you not see how coins die an over traded death there and end up @ 1 sat.  So many noobie traders making mistakes buying in a fake pump then dumping at lower prices feeling butt hurt it goes up they buy again and dump lower in a panic . . its a vicious cycle that drives coins to the trash
Yeah,yobit is bad choice for any new Altcoin.
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
we need VGINA on bittrex exchange
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
please listed vgina in a bigger exchange
Everyone Loves Vgina
this coin name good
many people love vagina

Why yes, it is a FANTASTIC name, but you don't want to see this coin on yobit, not as the next exchange at least.  Do you not see how coins die an over traded death there and end up @ 1 sat.  So many noobie traders making mistakes buying in a fake pump then dumping at lower prices feeling butt hurt it goes up they buy again and dump lower in a panic . . its a vicious cycle that drives coins to the trash
this coin name good
many people love vagina
Why I am only now aware of the existence of this beauty! I LOVE VGINAS Grin

That was my whole thought who doesn't love VGINA's ?  Gonna be a household name in no time.  Me personally I really like to hold my VGINAs.  Now that its listed on Nova I'm trying to get some cheap VGINA for my purse.

You have all my support this is the best idea ever! Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Everyone Loves Vgina
Why Vgina and not  Vagina?

Because they only give you 5 letters for a ticker.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
vgina need other exchange
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Why Vgina and not  Vagina?
Everyone Loves Vgina

That was my whole thought who doesn't love VGINA's ?  Gonna be a household name in no time.  Me personally I really like to hold my VGINAs.  Now that its listed on Nova I'm trying to get some cheap VGINA for my purse.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Approx 10%

Why just in Nova?  1 exchange works great for now.  No need to spend time, effort and bounties trying to round up support for more exchanges.  The money and time is better spent on other more productive aspects of the project. 
Pages:
Jump to: