Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 109. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
on the plus side, VIA seems to be holding stable against the bitcoin sell-off..  Shocked

Yes but it was dumped yesterday.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
on the plus side, VIA seems to be holding stable against the bitcoin sell-off..  Shocked
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I cant believe how many people seem to put their coins in those ponzi-schemes. Is this community full of 16 year olds with too much money in their hands?

I absolutely dont fell pity for those who lose money that way, it is fully deserved. The ponzis do not even try to hide what they are, yet people put money into them.

Now that altmarkets hardly have enough volume for 5x pumps anymore, ponzi schemes are the alternative. Jesus.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Thanks, wonder how many people lost their investments.

IT was not an investment but a gamble. Such schemes cannot work, so it's just a game of roulette, and not the kind they play in Las Vegas...
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Looks like the massive dump today may have been the cryptodouble ponzi scheme fraudsters dumping all of their ill gotten gains.

Please explain this cryptodouble in details.

It was a ponzi scheme scam which shutdown today.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3__0dax_jMsJ:https://cryptodouble.com/

Thanks, wonder how many people lost their investments.
legendary
Looks like the massive dump today may have been the cryptodouble ponzi scheme fraudsters dumping all of their ill gotten gains.

It was a ponzi scheme scam which shutdown today.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3__0dax_jMsJ:https://cryptodouble.com/
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Holy shit.

So you're saying that someone (otoh?) has 1.5 million VIA (and safe to assume possibly more) and you btcdrak have over 1 million VIA from the XCH 'burn'...a coin with a current total supply of over 13 million VIA, 2 people combined own over 2.5 million VIA.

Uh oh.  Embarrassed

Zuckenberg owns about 30% of Facebook. I am okay with it. With the currently low BTC, VIA price is very attractive now, so it is an excellent time to increase my VIA, even if it may go lower.

Yea well this isnt the stock market. This is the altcoin market.  The fact that 2.5+ million coins are owned between 2 people (and presumably more from Otoh), while the total supply is ~13 million is alarming. Not sure how long you've been around the alt scene but that is definitely noteworthy. I get it btcdrak needs more funding, because for whatever reason the 600+ btc wasnt enough. Id be a bit more comfortable if he actually owned more than the other guy...but just slightly.

Im glad the richlist was brought to my attention recently. Never knew viacoin had one. Definitely pulled my buy orders.

This is certainly noteworthy, however keep in mind that the total supply of Via will eventually reach 92 million.  This will even up the distribution down the road.

The fact that Otoh held his Coins off exchange through the pump to 73k and back down makes me much more comfortable with the distribution.  He made it clear that he believes in Viacoin as a long term project and is not here to pump and dump on all of us.

Pretty much all altcoins have one or two whales with a majority of the coins, the noteworthy part is that Viacoin richlist hasn't changed in months.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
You never told us this was part of the plan btcdrak... Ha ha :-)

Conquering the world, one block at a time?

at least build a damn website first ;P
legendary

Conquering the world, one block at a time?
Activity: 56
legendary
"They have no website, only a head ache inducing crypto talk thread and an anon developer with a dream to create a new world with him as supreme leader"  Hahhah this guy is funny.

o.0
fat finger trade? Huge green candles, any news?

maybe because of this number http://altcoin-planet.blogspot.com/2015/01/viacoin.html?spref=tw 

;p

"They have no website, only a head ache inducing crypto talk thread and an anon developer with a dream to create a new world with him as supreme leader"  Hahhah this guy is funny.
Activity: 19
Spread on Bittrex opened out to 24%.  Sellers not crowding into the gap yet ...
Activity: 398
"Interesting" trading today. First nearly 20BTC dumps to 9k, then 12h later someone decided to just buy the order book up to 20k. Doesnt look like a fat finger as that happened in 2 seperate buys. Anything I am not aware of becides BTC crashing?
Activity: 350
Activity: 14
Holy shit.

So you're saying that someone (otoh?) has 1.5 million VIA (and safe to assume possibly more) and you btcdrak have over 1 million VIA from the XCH 'burn'...a coin with a current total supply of over 13 million VIA, 2 people combined own over 2.5 million VIA.

Uh oh.  Embarrassed

Zuckenberg owns about 30% of Facebook. I am okay with it. With the currently low BTC, VIA price is very attractive now, so it is an excellent time to increase my VIA, even if it may go lower.

Yea well this isnt the stock market. This is the altcoin market.  The fact that 2.5+ million coins are owned between 2 people (and presumably more from Otoh), while the total supply is ~13 million is alarming. Not sure how long you've been around the alt scene but that is definitely noteworthy. I get it btcdrak needs more funding, because for whatever reason the 600+ btc wasnt enough. Id be a bit more comfortable if he actually owned more than the other guy...but just slightly.

Im glad the richlist was brought to my attention recently. Never knew viacoin had one. Definitely pulled my buy orders.

This is certainly noteworthy, however keep in mind that the total supply of Via will eventually reach 92 million.  This will even up the distribution down the road.
Jump to: